Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) (46419 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) / Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by UHLmoving: 2:20pm On Apr 13
Unmask them and you'll see Yoruba politician behind the mask

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by xperiencelove(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13
Really? Is this why all the roads leading to the Secretariat is blocked?
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Ofunaofu: 2:23pm On Apr 13
Kukutenla:

You have to give it to the Yorubas

They match their words with actions

Some people have been calling for Biafra and sitting their lazy asses at home on Mondays, yet they have not even attempted to go near any govt parastatal or institution while killing and maiming innocent and defenseless citizens

When Yoruba are ready to do anything be it for good or bad, the impact is always felt in real life not audio

I don't support the use of violence to achieve self-actualization, but from your submission, it's obvious you just arrived on planet Earth and, by extension, Nigeria, from wherever

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Teepresh2: 2:24pm On Apr 13
Okay na

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by franchasofficia: 2:27pm On Apr 13
Ibadan is the capital of Yoruba land, I am glad real Yorubas not all these Fulani descendants claiming to be Yorubas aka Ronu Miscreants trying so hard to destroy Yoruba land with their Mohammedic religious madness.

Yoruba Nation must stand, and the declaration will start from Ibadan the capital city of Yoruba land, if Tinubu miscreants think because Hausa-Fulanis helped them steal a temporary Presidential mandate, that they are now liberated from Fulani madness, then they should wait, time will teach them the sad lesson about life why Yorubas must unite and fight to get their highly revered Yoruba Nation aka Odua Republic cool

I stand with Odua Republic
I stand with Yoruba Nation

Yorubas must have their own Yoruba country insha Allahu wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by ASAPFERG: 2:28pm On Apr 13
Who are they?
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by TempUser: 2:28pm On Apr 13
[center][/center]
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by YourKarma: 2:36pm On Apr 13
Kukutenla:

Some people have been calling for Biafra and sitting their lazy asses at home on Mondays, yet they have not even attempted to go near any govt parastatal or institution while killing and maiming innocent and defenseless citizens

When Yoruba are ready to do anything be it for good or bad, the impact is always felt in real life not audio

lolzzz....shattap abeg

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by shotuns: 2:36pm On Apr 13
It is the Proclamation of the Democratic Republic of Yoruba to begin its own government .
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by AuthorMan: 2:36pm On Apr 13
Ofunaofu:

Isn't it time Yoruba Nation agitators were declared terrorists?

It is not Yoruba Nation guys. They are political thugs.
Many of them have been apprehended. There is a video of them circulating. I have the video

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Honestey: 2:37pm On Apr 13
Military takeover of Oyo government is here
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13
Melagros:

I pray so, because we don't want to hear any sad news there after

Yes o, nothing for Naijacoverblog

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Samunique(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13
Dittodat:

Blind brainwashed fellow. So those that actually took over the US congress for hours are also from a 3rd world country abi?
U[b]Once some of you are able to finally leave your village, una go start to form Oyinbo[/b] grin
My brother the thing tire me o !

Dem go dey comment like say they sabi pass God himself. I can tell you for free that these kind of unintelligent intelligent people are the ones constituting nuisances allover social media spaces.

In fact they now know more than all as far as the black is concerned with the exception of their slave masters, Oyinbo .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by dododawa1: 2:45pm On Apr 13
Before

4pm

We will know d

Outcome
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13
muyico:
Ah!! my place of resident residence! God 4bid bad tinz!

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13
AuthorMan:

It is not Yoruba Nation guys. They are political thugs.
Many of them have been apprehended. There is a video of them circulating. I have the video

Share it.
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13
No big deal here
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by WorldRichest: 3:03pm On Apr 13
Ofunaofu:

That will be after Nnamdi Kanu is publicly executed for terrorism

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Pitto: 3:04pm On Apr 13
Ooduwa nation agitators at work
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:26pm On Apr 13
This is police camouflage.

Police is not military.

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Lanre1st(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13
Elo fokan bale
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by TUTU147: 3:50pm On Apr 13
If not for greediness of our politicians,, nigeria as a country needs to be divided into three or six part.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Anyiamaka: 4:06pm On Apr 13
VibrantOLA:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Team emilokan, weldone o.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
They are just on security patrol
CHAIII !!! Na who do una this thing oooo ?? I have never seen anybody so good at turning black to white till I met agbado people. God forbid
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by dequir: 4:10pm On Apr 13
franchasofficia:
Ibadan is the capital of Yoruba land, I am glad real Yorubas not all these Fulani descendants claiming to be Yorubas aka Ronu Miscreants trying so hard to destroy Yoruba land with their Mohammedic religious madness.

Yoruba Nation must stand, and the declaration will start from Ibadan the capital city of Yoruba land, if Tinubu miscreants think because Hausa-Fulanis helped them steal a temporary Presidential mandate, that they are now liberated from Fulani madness, then they should wait, time will teach them the sad lesson about life why Yorubas must unite and fight to get their highly revered Yoruba Nation aka Odua Republic cool

We don't need your fake support. Whenever we are ready, we will diligently seek and get what is ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Confirmedzombie: 4:10pm On Apr 13
Report reaching me claim they are IPOB / ESN militia group.

They want to declare Biafra in yoruba land.

I urge the military to immediately arrest all of them and depart them to Biafra land.

South West is not part of Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Oceanfl0w: 4:14pm On Apr 13
Kukutenla:

Lols

Oga rest abeg
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13
KayB:
If it's true, they are non Yoruba actors trying to create chaos in the South West
lol grin cowards
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Adammamon: 4:39pm On Apr 13
We know the terrorist no need to rush, ipob terrorist, Boko haram terrorist and herdsmen and kidnappers are all terrorists.

Ofunaofu:

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Adammamon: 4:57pm On Apr 13
Man shut up, you're just frothing everywhere. If you don't have anything meaningful to say you can indulge in silence. Christian and muslim live happily in yoruba land, not like your region. Most of the houses have Muslims and Christians from thesame parents, that’s why there’s peace in the region. Just shut up already and stop propagating religious hatred, at lease pretend as if you dont read bible that teaches you all the nonsense you’re saying about other people religion. If eventually yoruba people get their oduduwa repubic, does that mean they will start practicing only traditional religion? They are not up to 5% of the population of Yoruba. So just shut up and conceal your religion stupidity or use your senses before you talk. Don’t disgrace other meaningful Christians please.

franchasofficia:

Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Impliment: 5:16pm On Apr 13
Gistmedia10:
Today in Oyo State, an unexpected development unfolded as armed men dressed in military camouflage uniforms besieged the Oyo State Government Secretariat. Eyewitnesses report a tense situation as the armed individuals surrounded the administrative building, causing panic among government workers and residents in the area.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/04/13/armed-men-in-military-camouflage-besiege-oyo-state-govt-secretariat/amp/%3ffbclid=IwAR379Nm5-4s7_6vWKO2B99WSXRtiz5nizaBxoBWi-YAKQvVS8LdSN1T6ZKs

NL is economical with truth. Other news outlets said they were Yoruba Nation agitators wanting to hoist their flag.
Re: Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) by Tranquillity360: 5:51pm On Apr 13
Kukutenla:

We Will this Yorubas be ready grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.