Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri (15293 Views)

49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun / Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Islie: 1:38pm On Apr 13
A police inspector (name withheld) has reportedly committed suicide in Maiduguri, Borno State capital.

The late officer was attached to Gwange Divisional of Borno Police Command.

According to community sources, he was looking healthy when he was last seen three days ago.

It is unclear why the policeman took the action. His neighbors at Layin Bayan, Wulari Jerusalem area of Maiduguri raised the alarm on Saturday morning when they noticed his door was locked from behind and a strange oduor was emanating from there.

The matter was immediately reported to metro Division of Borno Police Command and some officers were deployed to the scene.

It was early this morning that people in the compound observed strange odor emanating from his apartment; his door was shut from behind.

“The men of police from Metro and Gwange Divisions respectively came to break the door and his lifeless body was found on the floor of his bedroom. They are currently in the compound
.” the source said.

As of the time of filing this report police authorities have not issued any statement on the incident.

Police Public Relations Officer in Borno, ASP Kenneth Daso, did not answer calls when Daily Trust attempted to reach him. The telephone line rang out repeatedly.

https://dailytrust.com/police-inspector-kills-self-in-maiduguri/

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by STEWpid(f): 1:43pm On Apr 13
Chai..

He must have battled with so many issues in his mind.

...and the angel of death took him in a land that human blood have become so much that it became manure!!

Chai.. Bornu wAR-thorned!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by muyico(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13
He protect peoples life and goods from damage. but he cant protect or defend his soul from destructions

5 Likes

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by GOFRONT(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13
In Lagos lastweek, one kill self........In Ibadan, one also kill self. Now Maiduguri this one has killed self.

Dont you think its the prayers and ghosts of the brutalized innocent victims at work here??

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13
Very good. One down more to follow.

I hate Nigerian police with everything in me. If I had supernatural Powers, I would have killed all of them long time ago.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by truthhurts2: 3:22pm On Apr 13
Maybe...just maybe depression .

So many depressed people walking upandown

6 Likes

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by SlavaUkraini: 3:23pm On Apr 13
One by One, na so una go dey kill Una self...

Useless people...

For all the extortion, oppression and intimidation, members of the NPF nor go die better...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by pretydiva(f): 3:23pm On Apr 13
So many people are going through a lot. Na clothes dey cover plenty things cry

But suicide is never the way out.

7 Likes

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by AngelicBeing: 3:23pm On Apr 13
shocked
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Kewtt: 3:24pm On Apr 13
E get reason
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by id4sho(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13
embarassed
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by callmevirus(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by DavSagacity(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13
Gbadugbakun:
Very good. One down more to follow.

I hate Nigerian police with everything in me. If I had supernatural Powers, I would have killed all of them long time ago.

Watch what you say on social media. U can easily put yourself in trouble.
Meanwhile u have no empathy whatsoever for the dead or the grieving family. They just lost a bread winner perhaps because of money issues, societal pressure and frustrations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Talkisneeded: 3:27pm On Apr 13
Rip to the dead....

I sell herbs tho

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Chrisrare: 3:27pm On Apr 13
He has gone to rest. I just hope he didn't leaves any children behind

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by truthhurts2: 3:28pm On Apr 13
pretydiva:
So many people are going through a lot. Na clothes dey cover plenty things cry

But suicide is never the way out.
Last thing...

But for real, it's not that easy

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by JSquare1: 3:28pm On Apr 13
Someone should pls come to my rescue ooo, I'm becoming ageing, time is about to against me, I'm not progressing in life, someone should pls help me buy Keke Napep as hire purchase or borrow me some money to start a P.o.s business so that my financial challenges can be solved, I believe that immediately my financial challenges has been solved then the other challenges in my life will be solved, someone should pls come to my rescue oooo

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by johngwain: 3:29pm On Apr 13
E fit be heart attack from high blood pressure, wey kill the man. They Don conclude say na suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Preciousnobel2: 3:29pm On Apr 13
Hmmm... it's well. May we not jam wetin pass us

WhatsApp: 081.45.80.54.99

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by free2ryhme: 3:30pm On Apr 13

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Angelfrost(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13
GOFRONT:
In Lagos lastweek, one kill self........In Ibadan, one also kill self. Now Maiduguri this one has killed self.

Dont you think its the prayers and ghosts of the brutalized innocent victims at work here??

It's just hardship...!

Nigerian security agents are not well remunerated.

The day I visited a police barracks was the day I felt sorry for these people.

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by JSquare1: 3:31pm On Apr 13
Someone should pls come to my rescue ooo, I'm becoming ageing, time is about to against me, I'm not progressing in life, someone should pls help me buy Keke Napep as hire purchase or borrow me some money to start a business so that my financial challenges can be solved, I believe that immediately my financial challenges has been solved then the other challenges in my life will be solved, someone should come to my rescue oooo
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Reelmii: 3:33pm On Apr 13
Ok
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by ednut1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13
This one wey police dey kill themselves

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by 1stola: 3:33pm On Apr 13
Really
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by armadeo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13
Why.

Nothing to suggest suicide there. Could be a long standing illness.

2 Likes

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by bestman09(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13
cool
No complete investigation yet they have concluded that it's suicide

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by ignis: 3:34pm On Apr 13
From the post, there is no evidence that he killed himself. The death could be caused by something else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIBERIA Closes Border To Slow EBOLA Spread!! / Akeredolu Commissions Critical Care Unit For State Teaching Hospital (Photos) / What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.