Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri (15292 Views)

49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun / Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Ochofie Ijimbile: Police Inspector Commits Suicide In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Chikel20000(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13
Gbadugbakun:
Very good. One down more to follow.

I hate Nigerian police with everything in me. If I had supernatural Powers, I would have killed all of them long time ago.
kill them all and who could save us from harm?....like it or leave it, d police maintains law and order still

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13
Hhhhh
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by abba190: 3:41pm On Apr 13
I am looking for this kind of confidence
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Desusi: 3:54pm On Apr 13
GOFRONT:
In Lagos lastweek, one kill self........In Ibadan, one also kill self. Now Maiduguri this one has killed self.

Dont you think its the prayers and ghosts of the brutalized innocent victims at work here??
Police generally always have issue.My observation is that maybe the nature of their job in dealing with the public make them vulnerable to spell and attacks from people. For,how can one explain the incessant police committing suicide here and there.Bro,if you must be police, immerse yourself in the blood of Jesus and go for deliverance after the expiration of your service.

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by thisisit: 3:59pm On Apr 13
What a Tinubulation!!
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by ezenna191(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13
Nigeria hard poor, but stupidity leads to suicide
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by kernniejay(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13
Congrats to the police force, one bad Corp down, remaining every other police man to go. Na one by one una go dey take unasef down. Cursed people.
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by kernniejay(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/police-inspector-kills-self-in-maiduguri/
Name withheld but we can clearly see the name on his uniform in his photo, well done o.
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Edoreborn: 4:30pm On Apr 13
JSquare1:
Someone should pls come to my rescue ooo, I'm becoming ageing, time is about to against me, I'm not progressing in life, someone should pls help me buy Keke Napep as hire purchase or borrow me some money to start a P.o.s business so that my financial challenges can be solved, I believe that immediately my financial challenges has been solved then the other challenges in my life will be solved, someone should pls come to my rescue oooo
You are not alone my brother,,help will definitely come
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by article1: 4:34pm On Apr 13
This is an inconclusive report. His door was locked from behind and was forced opened. His lifeless body was found in his room, and the report didn't say any lethal item such as knife, gun or sniper was found on him. So, why concluding he committed suicide when it could be heart attack/heart failure

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by gabbasin: 4:39pm On Apr 13
From this report, there's no act of suicide. He wasn't found in hanging position or with any poisonous substance by his side nor a suicide note with him

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by verifiablefacts: 4:46pm On Apr 13
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by siant: 5:02pm On Apr 13
JSquare1:
Someone should pls come to my rescue ooo, I'm becoming ageing, time is about to against me, I'm not progressing in life, someone should pls help me buy Keke Napep as hire purchase or borrow me some money to start a P.o.s business so that my financial challenges can be solved, I believe that immediately my financial challenges has been solved then the other challenges in my life will be solved, someone should pls come to my rescue oooo
Don't put yourself for gbese . There are hustles you can do if you no lazy. If you're prudent with money, disciplined, focus and can avoid women, after a year, you should be able stand on your own.
One of the reasons I love Nigeria.
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by tballeyy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13
Gbadugbakun:
Very good. One down more to follow.

I hate Nigerian police with everything in me. If I had supernatural Powers, I would have killed all of them long time ago.
he b like say den wicked u well
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Everydaylove: 5:04pm On Apr 13
I don't pity police anymore. They are our worst enemy
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by CartelKenneth: 5:04pm On Apr 13
Very good
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Emman08: 5:07pm On Apr 13
Police will arrest all his neighbours and make some good money from bail, then close the "investigation".
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by winner37(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13
GOFRONT:
In Lagos lastweek, one kill self........In Ibadan, one also kill self. Now Maiduguri this one has killed self.

Dont you think its the prayers and ghosts of the brutalized innocent victims at work here??

Absolutely, Angel Micheal is answering the prayers of brutalized innocent victims vehemently .
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by winner37(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13
Is part of the seed they sowed...the prayers of innocent victims is at work..
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Chummynoni(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13
siant:
Don't put yourself for gbese . There are hustles you can do if you no lazy. If you're prudent with money, disciplined, focus and can avoid women, after a year, you should be able stand on your own.
One of the reasons I love Nigeria.
name the hustles for him , since this one go put am for gbese.
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by MOG6670(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13
[quote author=DavSagacity
Watch what y on social media. U can easuble.
Meanwhile u have no empathy whatsoever for the dead or the grieving family. They just lost a bread winner perhaps because of money issues, societal pressure and frustrations. [/quote] loml is police a breadwinner again?
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by MOG6670(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13
JSquare1:
how old are you? Are you a family man? Can you come down to the north "adamawa" to use the keke?
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Real2088: 6:49pm On Apr 13
Chrisrare:
He has gone to rest. I just hope he didn't leaves any children behind

Police no leave children? grin person wey fit born join for his neighbor grin
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Aurelius1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13
JSquare1:
If you are waiting for nairalanders to help you you would be disappointed. Look for a job no matter how small it is and save money. Start small and grow gradually.
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by Segzy19: 7:55pm On Apr 13
That's alright! He murdered himself ...
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by siant: 8:52pm On Apr 13
Chummynoni:
name the hustles for him , since this one go put am for gbese.
borrow him money to do pos nah.
Re: Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri by judedwriter(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14
Hmmmm....

Private demons, private battles.

But certainly, suicide isn't the way out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIBERIA Closes Border To Slow EBOLA Spread!! / Akeredolu Commissions Critical Care Unit For State Teaching Hospital (Photos) / What To Know And How To Protect Yourself And Our Community From Lassa Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.