Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) (35006 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by WhiteWood: 4:35pm On Apr 13
Awesome01:
Johnny Depp & Amber Heard
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
Gérard Pique & Shakira

Mind Your Business

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Innobee99(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13
None

Wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:36pm On Apr 13
Cassandraloius:
Omo, imagine staying for 20 years plus and you now realize that this was not meant to be.

May God help us all.

They must have been managing the marriage

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by advanceDNA: 4:37pm On Apr 13
morgstreme:

What makes him wicked

Are you with these guys to know the true story?

What sort of childish assumption is this bikonu??

U dey mention Person wey nor normal....
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Innobee99(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
May and Yul, I'm glad May has been progressing fine. Yul is a very wicked soul.

Anty Ireti and Patrick Doyle own surprise me because they are already advanced and should do better.
Already judging Yul as their house help who knows what transpired right?
Nonsensé
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by cjudy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
May and Yul, I'm glad May has been progressing fine. Yul is a very wicked soul.

Anty Ireti and Patrick Doyle own surprise me because they are already advanced and should do better.
What have she achieved? Wetin she don progress reach? Sleeping with people’s husband is her progress. Just Dey play

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by condralbedez: 4:43pm On Apr 13
None
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Judolisco(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13
pdppower:
None of them. Why can't they keep their marriage? They should learn from veterans like Baba Olu Jacobs and Mama Joke They can also learn from the young one like Mercy Johnson
mercy Johnson or d husband? Which one?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Bluffly: 4:44pm On Apr 13
None. It is their life
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13
None... I only celebrate individuals.

Whatever happens in their private lives is none of my Earthly business.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Omoapena(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13
pdppower:
None of them. Why can't they keep their marriage? They should learn from veterans like Baba Olu Jacobs and Mama Joke They can also learn from the young one like Mercy Johnson

Lolz
Mercy Johnson wey snatch person husband?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by succri(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13
Pain me ? As wetin na ... you people are really funny wink wink
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Everydaylove: 4:53pm On Apr 13
What's my business. It is their choices.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Coconunu(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13
Why he suppose pain us self
Them no dey help me in any way
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by gladdensir(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13
The person that posted this rubbish must be demented. What's our fucking business with someone else's break up?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by UnknownQueen(f): 5:03pm On Apr 13
Ireti and Patrick Doyle's marriage
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Emman08: 5:04pm On Apr 13
Their lives, their decision. Why should I be pained when people break up? Nigerians una no go tire for celeb worship?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by dequir: 5:05pm On Apr 13
amstamon:
Ricardo kaka and wife. E pain me gan. She say the guy too perfect that's why she's calling it off. I cry gan so tay water finish for my eyes

Eeyah!

Sorry o.

You go dey well very soon.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by EreluRoz: 5:06pm On Apr 13
BscHolder:
You should get a life and stop constituting a nuisance on social media.
From my observation you're probably a bastard that lacked home training due to absence of parents
nlfpmod I wonder if you see comments like this and others above.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by EreluRoz: 5:08pm On Apr 13
morgstreme:

What makes him wicked

Are you with these guys to know the true story?

What sort of childish assumption is this bikonu??
Not assumptions my dear check nezeville on YouTube and search for yul and Judy video analysis of what they did to May. Sad some of you fell for Yul's manipulation
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Lovit(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13
Pained ke?

Their breakup their problem.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by 1972xy: 5:15pm On Apr 13
Kanu Nwako and Agbani Darego.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by TheGift: 5:18pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Which celebrity breakup pained you the most?

Patrick Doyle & Ireti Doyle

JJC & Funke Akindele
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by GABRIEL6036: 5:20pm On Apr 13
Madam funke
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by EreluRoz: 5:20pm On Apr 13
cjudy:

What have she achieved? Wetin she don progress reach? Sleeping with people’s husband is her progress. Just Dey play
Any prove she's sleeping with people's husband? Or you are so gullible to have fallen for Yul's lies and manipulation, a bittered ex who couldn't see his breadwinner wife leave him or is it byforce to do polygamy with him?

So you guys now support yul sleeping with his fellow man's wife and impregnating her or you didn't know Judy's husband came to call yul out on gistlover blog few years ago that yul was sleeping with his wife in his matrimonial home? I laugh at some of you who think everything is about gender war.

You don't know May Edochie more than her in-laws who have strongly stood by her side against their own son Yul. Keep supporting evil
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by chatinent: 5:26pm On Apr 13
None. 😑
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by youngmightabbey: 5:28pm On Apr 13
Funke Akindele
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by simplesearch: 5:28pm On Apr 13
That's the script given to them to act upon at certain level of their engagement with the devil. Bill gate and Jeff Bezos etc., you think they love to ditch their partner at that age? No! But that's what they must do to please the devil and stay relevant. And since they themselves are too big to serve Jesus and live according to his term, Devil capitalizes on their unwillingness to lord over them and compel them to do all kinds of abnormal things so as to use them to propagate his sinful lifestyle, and in the process encourage and embolden others to follow suit. But God cannot be deceived or mocked by anyone's status or achievement.

Mal 2:16
“For I hate divorce,” says the LORD, the God of Israel. “He who divorces his wife covers his garment with violence,” says the LORD of Hosts. So guard yourselves in your spirit and do not break faith.

God is no respecter of persons”

The soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Gandrova: 5:37pm On Apr 13
What is my business with their breakup?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by tibfarms(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13
The richest woman in Africa and her husband divorced after over 20yrs together both are supper riche and very influential.. but why life like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along / Regina Daniels Looking Older And Cute In New Photos / “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.