Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) (35036 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Metordman: 3:55pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Which celebrity breakup pained you the most?
no one pain me. Na bobrisky own pain me pass if them lock am for male cell. The best food ever for male inmates with the baddest konji
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by AFULA(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13
None
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by NairalandGOAT1: 3:56pm On Apr 13
pdppower:
None of them. Why can't they keep their marriage? They should learn from veterans like Baba Olu Jacobs and Mama Joke They can also learn from the young one like Mercy Johnson

When you look at the marriages of Patrick & Ireti Doyle and Folorunsho Alakija you will know that Mercy Johnson's marriage is still too young to be used as a perfect example.
That of Omotola and the husband will have been a perfect example.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by ellizy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13
Buhari and Aisha
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by ariesbull: 3:57pm On Apr 13
Who gives a Bleep about confused folks
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Acidosis(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13
None. I'm not emotionally attached to any celebrity. Na your movie or song I like. Your marriage is not my business.

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Omoawoke: 3:58pm On Apr 13
Celebrity breakups pain people ?

Am I missing something, abi no be this same planet earth we dey, wetin dey sup fa? Una no get life?

4 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by wallaze(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
May and Yul, I'm glad May has been progressing fine. Yul is a very wicked soul.

Anty Ireti and Patrick Doyle own surprise me because they are already advanced and should do better.

You people will just stay one place and conclude over matter you don't know about and start blaming someone

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by LordIsaac(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13
Toto Dik
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by lexy2014: 4:01pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:

why will their breakup pain anybody?
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by pansophist(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13
Peter and Paul
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by 1stola: 4:02pm On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
May and Yul, I'm glad May has been progressing fine. Yul is a very wicked soul.

Anty Ireti and Patrick Doyle own surprise me because they are already advanced and should do better.
Wey rey
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by fitinwell: 4:02pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:

None..

because i mind my bizness..
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by colizee(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13
Chris brown and Rihanna

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Ubdavis(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13
Pain me ke!

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by chiboycue: 4:03pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:

May and Yul breakup pained me the most.
I reasoned that the cause of their breakup could be either "Yul's stardom and exploits got into his head" or " Judy Austin cast a strong spell on him".

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by alizma: 4:03pm On Apr 13
See how they are all smiling in the pics, one would have been thinking their marriages were paradise on earth until you are hit with the bad news of their break up

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Starz825(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13
Come to think of it

The only thing that makes these people celebrities na camera/visuals..

Imagine say camera/visuals was not invented

Omoo even Ronaldo and Messi na for radio go dey hear say Dem Sabi...

Once you appear for camera couple of times u don become celeb even without making any impact ..
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by obaidan: 4:06pm On Apr 13
I care about the ones that are still keeping it together
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by ezenna191(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13
It's their private business, no bi my wahala abeg
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by joepentwo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13
None embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by wink2015(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13
Risingblue008:
All of the above
But
None of the above cos its not my business

YOU GAVE THE BEST ANSWER to my own thinking.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Stevenbright(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13
muyico:
Funke akindele

That was never a marriage in the first place!! Funkevjust used the guy as a sperm donor to fulfill her being a mother dream.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Olat4421: 4:09pm On Apr 13
Wetin concern me mtcheew
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by allanphash7(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13
What's my business with any of their break up?

What's actually wrong with NL mods Tori oloun
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Konquest: 4:10pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
None!
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Ever8090: 4:10pm On Apr 13
None... because na then brake up no be my own..
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Latakia(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13
Peter Obi and Atiku 2023 grin
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Babangidapikin: 4:11pm On Apr 13
Nino the man with a perfect family.. don't know what he's doing with divorce...
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Rubyjade: 4:12pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Na Ay Makinde own pained me pass. I don’t expect it at all
Men are not to be trusted.
Re: Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) by Oracle411: 4:13pm On Apr 13
Why should it pain me? Wetin concern me? I lose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid's Photo & Logo On Tanzanian Bus / #bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Look Smitten In New Photos / Elle Magazine Lists Zuriel Oduwole Among The Most Powerful Women In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.