Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle (10674 Views)

Only The Blind Will Say There Is No Religious War In Nigeria / El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by KaptainAfrika: 3:27pm On Apr 13
This one that his son does not come to work.
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by ElSudani: 3:28pm On Apr 13
ablejesus26:

No You don't get it bcus seems like your life starts and ends in nairaland.
On the streets of Nija, Tinubu and His Apc are known as the worst calamity to befall this Country,only zombies think otherwise.
When told the reality that Tinubu is a big Disappoinment and failure they go about crying and wailing Obideint upandan 😁😁.

Your own life starts and end with the current price of garri. Telling you about policies and laying a solid foundation for the economy is a waste of time.
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by ablejesus26(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13
dododawa1:
🤣🤣😂

Tell yourself the honest truth and shame the devil.
If You live in Nigeria,how many pro Tinubu/Apc have you encountered in real life?
Na sm their zombies just pack themselves full,their zombie oo zombiesm starts and ends in nairaland/Twitter.
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by bobbiiee: 3:33pm On Apr 13
Maybe he doesn't the defination of "blind"?
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by jojothaiv(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13
socialmediaman:
The bar of leadership in Nigeria has been set so low by APC since 2015, that's why these people can still open their mouths

Gone are those days when promises meant anything, when leaders took responsibility for anything
Too low.

Watch the 'elites' gaslight those who have decided to be among the blind ones.
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by khattab02: 3:35pm On Apr 13
NOETHNICITY:
True it is still too early to conclude on any assessment of the Tinubu administration

But I am sure that at after Tinubu’s 8th yrs in office Nigerians will beg him to continue
We wait and see

I really waited for the last 8 years to see what comes out of 1st Jan protest 2012
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by tenpipsperday: 3:36pm On Apr 13
When we look at his performance in Taraba we can all agree the fool does not understand the meaning of the word FAIL

1 Like

Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by peterboro: 3:37pm On Apr 13
Since i was born till date... It has always been about the North everyday.

Every time North this, North that.
Every time, FOCUS ON THE NORTH!
Yet still nothing has ever changed in the North.

NORTHING fit come out from this NORTH.

THEY HAVE HELD POWER SO MANY CONSECUTIVE TIMES.. Yet Northing come out!

Abeg make them pack one side.. or better still to divide the country.

Do we still suppose to be talking of

1 Like

Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13
I guess majority of Nigerians are blind then.
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by surgical: 3:37pm On Apr 13
Haaland21:
The average obidafts are not only blind, but deaf and dumb.....

We would show them again....

The same country they have been calling zoo
make una get sense now ,these people are not your problem, the government is your problem, they owe you good governance, good life that's why they are elected,ok let's assume you have the power to wipe out all the oxidant from Nigeria today, will that improve your life or add any value to you,No ,if the government remains thesame with same energy and attitude, the worst part is they don't even care about you,you and others like you are not their priorities ,their priorities are the judges,they've up their salary to 53m,monthly, national assembly members humongous allocations,chagouri mind-blowing contracts etc but what will touch the masses like economy or minimum wage are in the backstage
Please my people let's place importance on our self's too
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by Timmi: 3:39pm On Apr 13
socialmediaman:
The bar of leadership in Nigeria has been set so low by APC since 2015, that's why these people can still open their mouths

Gone are those days when promises meant anything, when leaders took responsibility for anything

can you mention those gone days when promises were kept in Nigeria? And if you know of those periods, then mention the said leader and promises kept
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13
khattab02:
We wait and see

I really waited for the last 8 years to see what comes out of 1st protest 2012
Yeah, we all waited even though my life improved during same period I must say that that administration lacked initiative and innovation. It seriously stagnated this country. But Tinubu seems to be very different
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by ablejesus26(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13
ElSudani:

Your own life starts and end with the current price of garri. Telling you about policies and laying a solid foundation for the economy is a waste of time.

What is this one saying?
Policies that only but impoverished the masses?
BTW expecting Tinubu and His Apc to do well for Nigeria is self deciet.
APC never ever had plans to solve the numerous problems of Nigeria, they only formed forces to bring down pdp and keep Power at any cost.
It's obvious that they are not serious at all,since 2015 Pdp this,pdp that now they are all about crying buhari this, predecessor that 😁.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by CSTRR: 3:54pm On Apr 13
Oblongata:
Oya hateful people, come and masturbate...

Una food don done!
Weldone, loving man.

Your economy is better than the national economy, and you have tinubu's personal phone number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by kunle4toyeyaho: 3:56pm On Apr 13
Promismike:
If naira falling from 500 against dollar to 1500.
Fuel price rising from 250 to 700.
Desil from 150 to 900, Gas from 500 to 1500 and Prices of good and services jumping to 200 percentage increase is not failure.

I wonder what else failure in governance means.

Maybe hard life and hardship to the populace means success to APC.
So, foreign reserve rising from $3.7b to $34b within 9 months is also failure? Allocation to states and LG increasing by about 69% is also an index for failure? Ongoing 10 lane Lagos- Calabar is failure? Efforts to bring back railway system in southeast - south south is a sign of failure? The ongoing turnaround of Warri and Kaduna refineries is a form of failure? You are just being bitter unnecessarily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by CSTRR: 3:57pm On Apr 13
Mattawale that was accused of looting billions as governor.

His successor in zamfara recovered so many govt properties that this crook stole.

Zamfara today, is the poorest state in Nigeria.

This is the same man that is telling you that tinubu has done well, after he was rewarded with a minsiterial position instead of going to jail.

Is that not an insult to injury?
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by ade4real2016: 3:58pm On Apr 13
No prob nah...We never expected you to make a positive statement about Nigerians...You must protect your meagre job regardless of who is being offended with your ungodly words...Day of reckoning awaits you guys.....
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by khattab02: 4:02pm On Apr 13
NOETHNICITY:
Yeah, we all waited even though my life improved during same period I must say that that administration lacked initiative and innovation. It seriously stagnated this country. But Tinubu seems to be very different
hmm.. I will keep my cards to my chest on Tinubu.

So far so good he is under performing on my score cards, and disappointed with the rate of inflation
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by rinzaugustine: 4:05pm On Apr 13
Coronavirus84:

I am Pained omo Yoruba bastard
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by ElSudani: 4:08pm On Apr 13
ablejesus26:

What is this one saying?
Policies that only but impoverished the masses?
BTW expecting Tinubu and His Apc to do well for Nigeria is self deciet.
APC never ever had plans to solve the numerous problems of Nigeria, they only formed forces to bring down pdp and keep Power at any cost.
It's obvious that they are not serious at all,since 2015 Pdp this,pdp that now they are all about crying buhari this, predecessor that 😁.

Right, spoken like true Obidient.
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by SeeWahala: 4:09pm On Apr 13
kunle4toyeyaho:
So, foreign reserve rising from $3.7b to $34b within 9 months is also failure? Allocation to states and LG increasing by about 69% is also an index for failure? Ongoing 10 lane Lagos- Calabar is failure? Efforts to bring back railway system in southeast - south south is a sign of failure? The ongoing turnaround of Warri and Kaduna refineries is a form of failure? You are just being bitter unnecessarily

How has all these brought succour to the normal nigerian man on the street? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by ezenna191(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13
Then most Nigerians are blind
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by Global2000: 4:09pm On Apr 13
Imagine this daft. It's opposite. We are not blind. He is the blind one. Odee with plus.
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by SeeWahala: 4:09pm On Apr 13
khattab02:
hmm.. I will keep my cards to my chest on Tinubu.

So far so good he is under performing on my score cards, and disappointed with the rate of inflation

You must be blind too cheesy
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by Bennycollins: 4:13pm On Apr 13
Haaland21:
The average obidafts are not only blind, but deaf and dumb.....

We would show them again....

The same country they have been calling zoo
Obi was rigged out but still he continues to give you and your masters sleepless nights. NEF are reported to be criticizing your president but Obi and Obidients are your problem .
Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by Etuagievin(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13
Only time will tell ....
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by kunle4toyeyaho: 4:16pm On Apr 13
SeeWahala:

How has all these brought succour to the normal nigerian man on the street? undecided

It is only people from your region who have chosen not to feel the succour because your candidate lost woefully in the last presidential election

1 Like

Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by blackboy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13
I agree with you Sir. So far it is only Buhari that is and was a woeful failure. Nigerians and all govt institutions were afraid of him and his team just helped him fail woefully out of always rankadede. Tell him the truth them no fit and they took was to loot. Only ASUU showed him but as usual he no care. Him and his evil team. NLC wey show GEJ no even go strike once. PBAT is trying but he should do more better

1 Like

Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by kernniejay(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13
I used to dislike Tinubu, but seeing some of his moves and actions at restoring Nigeria to its former glory, he clearly has a good intention and wants to disappoint his haters, I therefore think I'm beginning to like Jagaban.
Re: Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle by Bahamas95(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13
ablejesus26:

Even the failure personified Tinubu sef go dey use one kind BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE look this man for this nonsense wey him dey talk😁
The lie go shock baba. shocked

Tinubu will be like..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Overdraft Billionaires / "DSS Can Now Detain Suspects For 45 Days" - Abuja High Court / Tinubu Running For President Not Olympics; Vote For His Ideas – Shettima (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.