Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! (321 Views)

Plateau Diocese Dissociates From Denying Members Without PVC Access To Church / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Veecruz: 3:23pm On Apr 13
Hey! Everyone, did you see how atheists refused and refused and dodged openly confessing that it is their belief and stand that man does not have a spirit side of him?

See the thread
Re: What Is Spirit? by Veecruz: 6:40pm On Apr 12
KnownUnknown:
Tell me in layman’s language, what is a spirit?

Veecruz
Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man and animals in layman's terms.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

And the atheist started being uncomfortable, squirming and turning like a witch seeing an angel, as he ran and ran dodging and dodging in proof that atheists are brainless cowards who are full of noise of insalts but no substancegrin

They cannot even stand or fall by their atheism. grin

I have not seen mindless cowards like these since primary school. grin

What a bunch of gutter rats grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by KnownUnknown: 3:25pm On Apr 13
Veecruz:
Hey! Everyone, did you see how atheists refused and refused and dodged openly confessing that it is their belief and stand that man does not have a spirit side of him?

See the thread
Re: What Is Spirit? by Veecruz: 6:40pm On Apr 12
KnownUnknown:
Tell me in layman’s language, what is a spirit?

Veecruz
Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man and animals in layman's terms.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

And the atheist started being uncomfortable, squirming and turning like a witch seeing an angel, as he ran and ran dodging and dodging in proof that atheists are brainless cowards who are full of noise of insalts but no substancegrin

They cannot even stand or fall by their atheism. grin

I have not seen mindless cowards like these since primary school. grin

What a bunch of gutter rats grin grin grin

Lol, if I reply the insults he will start crying.

Anyway, Tizizi is the none physical and invisible part of animals, plants, and babies in layman's terms
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Veecruz: 3:30pm On Apr 13
It is known that Christians take a stand on many things and the atheists being the evils they are come to attack them

But now when you ask them to stand on and by their atheism, you see them start running and dodging and making up excuses like spineless Cowards! grin

How can anyone take them seriously when they themsves do not stand by or on their anti-God beliefs? grin

What a school of demented psychos. grin
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Veecruz: 3:35pm On Apr 13
KnownUnknown:

Anyway, Tizizi is the none physical and invisible part of animals, plants, and babies in layman's terms

The topic is not Tizizi and no one asked for your Tizizi but everyone knows man and spirit.

So if you truly believe your atheism is right, publicly stand and speak the words denying that men, do not know that they have a none physical and invisible side of him.

Otherwise, it is settled that you atheists are Lying Spineless Cowards who stand fot nothing, Not even on atheism.
grin grin

So, which dodging are you going.to use now for you have just finished using pretence of lack of unserstanding and it did not work grin Hahahahaha

So, what is the new dodging? grin grin

Dodging united, united una dodge! grin hehehehehehehe
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by sonmvayina(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13
What's the purpose of this thread again?

Nah nah nah...

Some people are so full of poo..

If he has said spirit is energy or something along that line....

It would have driven the convo forward..

But no, like an ass wipe that he is...he has failed again..

1 Like

Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Veecruz: 3:33am On Apr 14
So atheist know that spirit is real they are just lying and wiickedly pretendimg as if they do not know.

As seen.hereunder
LordReed:

LoLz! All just to dodge the questions. Already said this is what you want to do so no surprise. You are just worthless. Bwahahahahaha!

You already know you are lying for you very well knew i was ready to address any valid thing you guys may bring but rather than stand on your opposition and openly and publicly declare your position and commit to it, IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED THAT YOUR STAND WAS TRUE, but you guys rather chose to start dodging and dodging and dodging forgetting that your refusal to stand for/on something and dodging it MEANS AND PROVES THAT YOU.YOURSELVES DO NOT BELIEVE IN IT. grin grin grin

WHICH FURTHER MEANS THAT YOU YOURSELVES KNOW THAT YOUR OPPOSITION IS NOT TRUE
grin grin grin grin

THEREFORE, YOU REFUSE TO STAND BY YOUR OPPOSITION SINCE YOU ALREADY.KNOW THAT YOU. ARE. LYING, SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT TRUE grin grin grin.

WHICH CLEARLY MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT STAND BY YOUR OPPOSTION BUT HAVE ABANDONED IT BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW IT IS A LIE AND IT FALLS! grin grin grin

AND SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU WERE LYING AND RAISING A FALLS GROUND AND OPPOSITION[/color], THEREFORE, YOU HAVE IMPLIEDLY PROVED AND CONFESSED THAT YOU KNOW MY ASSERTION THAT ""Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man and men are aware of it" IS VERY TRUE, grin grin grin

SO I AM THEREFORE DISCHARGED AND QUITED FROM THIS CASE!
grin grin grin

WHILE YOU ATHEISTS ARE LEFT EMBERRASSINGLY HOLDING THE LIES YOU CREATED BEING CAUGHT REDHANDED IN IT grin grin grin grin Hehehehehehehehe
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Veecruz: 9:16am On Apr 14
sonmvayina:
What's the purpose of this thread again?

Nah nah nah...

Some people are so full of poo..

If he has said spirit is energy or something along that line....

It would have driven the convo forward..

But no, like an ass wipe that he is...he has failed again..

Says the shit eating madman of nairaland.
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Apr 14
KnownUnknown:

LoLz! You were right he was just up to his usual lying for his beliefs. He is probably one of the most despicable people in this section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Veecruz: 9:58am On Apr 14
LordReed:

LoLz! You were right he was just up to his usual lying for his beliefs. He is probably one of the most despicable people in this section.

See Pain! grin
Now you are looking for consoling from your fellow atheist who also ran away after dodging and dodging refusing to stand for/on his opposition like you, kowimg YOURSELVES THAT YOUR OPPOSITION IS NOT TRUE!

WHICH MEANS THAT YOU PEOPLE ALREADY.KNEW YOU WERE LYING!
grin grin grin

And now that you have been caught redhanded in your lies, you are now lying and insalting me! grin Bhuahahahahahahahaha
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by LordReed(m): 10:04am On Apr 14
Veecruz:

See Pain! grin
Now you are looking for consoling from your fellow atheist who also ran away after dodging and dodging refusing to stand for/on his opposition like you, kowimg YOURSELVES THAT YOUR OPPOSITION IS NOT TRUE!

grin grin grin

And now that you have been caught redhanded in your lies, you are now lying and insalting me! grin Bhuahahahahahahahaha

LMAO! We both called you out already so you are the one trying to console yourself. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by jaephoenix(m): 10:07am On Apr 14
Veecruz:

The topic is not Tizizi and no one asked for your Tizizi but everyone knows man and spirit.

So if you truly believe your atheism is right, publicly stand and speak the words denying that men, do not know that they have a none physical and invisible side of him.

Otherwise, it is settled that you atheists are Lying Spineless Cowards who stand fot nothing, Not even on atheism.
grin grin

So, which dodging are you going.to use now for you have just finished using pretence of lack of unserstanding and it did not work grin Hahahahaha

So, what is the new dodging? grin grin

Dodging united, united una dodge! grin hehehehehehehe
No. Tizizi is the topic. Its what u can't see and feel
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by jaephoenix(m): 10:08am On Apr 14
LordReed:

Dliespeaker is too toxic for religion section. They had to ban his moniker, now he is using one of his alts and still spewing lies and hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Veecruz: 10:09am On Apr 14
LordReed:

LMAO! We both called you out already so you are the one trying to console yourself. Bwahahahahaha!

Only after i called you out first to stand solidly on your beliefs, if you truly believed you were saying the Truth. grin grin

But, instead being the Liars that you.are, you ran away after dodging and dodging refusing to stand for/on his opposition like you, kowimg YOURSELVES THAT YOUR OPPOSITION IS NOT TRUE!

grin grin grin

And now that you have been caught redhanded in your lies, you are now lying some more and insalting me! grin Bhuahahahahahahahaha
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Veecruz: 10:15am On Apr 14
jaephoenix:

No. Tizizi is the topic. Its what u can't see and feel

Aha! See new lying atheist don enter and the first thing he says is a Lie. grin

The header of the thread already shows that tizizi is not the topic.

See how you have come to prove in addition to your brother atheists that atheists are all Liars!
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by LordReed(m): 10:37am On Apr 14
jaephoenix:

Dliespeaker is too toxic for religion section. They had to ban his moniker, now he is using one of his alts and still spewing lies and hate

I guess the mods were on the right track.
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Everyday247: 10:41am On Apr 14
This is the most childish thread i have seen on NL. undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Veecruz: 10:53am On Apr 14
jaephoenix:

Says tje lying atheist whose first thing he says is a Lie!

Now, he speaks a second lie.

And thirdly, now that we have on record the Big Lie of atheists and atheism, the atheists are bitterly complaining and crying, as they lied that they are Truth seekers and believers in reason. grin

Yet, reason and Truth has been given to them and here you see them bitterly complainng! grin
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Veecruz: 10:56am On Apr 14
Everyday247:
This is the most childish thread i have seen on NL. undecided

Because you are an atheist and you have now been caught on the record lying.

But when you were attacking Christians with your childish threads, you did not abuse any atheist. That is very cbildish and unjust of you atheists
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Everyday247: 11:32am On Apr 14
Veecruz:

Because you are an atheist and you have now been caught on reciord lying.

But when you were attacking Christians with your childish threads, you did not abuse any atheist. That is very cbildish and unjust of you atheists

Just take a good look at yourself, you were arguing with someone on one thread and then you opened another thread to report them.
To who? I hope you know that you have to be over 18 to be on Nairaland?
Show me those liars who made you cry let me get my koboko and flog them very well for you. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Veecruz: 11:42am On Apr 14
Everyday247:
Just take a good look at yourself, you were arguing with someone on one thread and then you opened another thread to report them.
To who? I hope you know that you have to over 18 to be on Nairaland?
Show me those liars who made you cry let me get my koboko and flog them very well for you. grin grin grin

Exactly what you atheists did eg workch and hardmirror. And you did not tell them to stop.

But now that you have been served your own food, you are crying and wailing. Go flog your athiests brothers well well with koboko for making you cry this morning! grin grin grin
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by Everyday247: 12:00pm On Apr 14
Veecruz:

Exactly what you atheists did eg workch and hardmirror. And you did not tell them to stop.

But now that you have been served your own food, you are crying and wailing. Go flog your athiests brothers well well with koboko for making you cry this morning! grin grin grin

As you come report them now, wetin you want make Nairaland passerbys do for you?
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by HardMirror(m): 8:47am On Apr 17
Veecruz:

only you mentioned me 10 times and 10 times were rubbish. did you see the hashtag in the post that is making you mastubate? you dont know what sarcasm is? that is whyi put the hashtag for idiots like you. but i guess you are worse than an idiot.

1 Like

Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by StillDtruth: 4:11pm On Apr 17
HardMirror:
only you mentioned me 10 times and 10 times were rubbish. did you see the hashtag in the post that is making you mastubate? you dont know what sarcasm is? that is whyi put the hashtag for idiots like you. but i guess you are worse than an idiot.

Hash tagging a statement has no value. People know Truth when they see it, so keep insalting after all that is the only arguments you atheists can make since you already know that you people have no substance.
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by jaephoenix(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18
HardMirror:
Lol. Dude even replied u with one of his alts created yesterday , StillDtruth.
I think DTruthSpeaker is psychotic, possibly schiz. He has some delusions and what is worse is there is no insight. He's probably not married, since marriage has a way of mitigating psychiatric illnesses.
I'm not tryna diss him or cap. Anyone around him should take him for at least a mental state exam

1 Like

Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by StillDtruth: 2:53pm On Apr 18
jaephoenix:

I think DTruthSpeaker is psychotic, possibly schiz. He has some delusions and what is worse is there is no insight. He's probably not married, since marriage has a way of mitigating psychiatric illnesses.
I'm not tryna diss him or cap. Anyone around him should take him for at least a mental state exam

See how atheists speak leftright like mad people? grin

"Softwares in an AI machine is physical and it does exist"

I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid

And now this mad devil says
"DTruthSpeaker is psychotic, possibly schiz. He has some delusions and what is worse is there is no insight. I'm not tryna diss him or cap". Proof of extreme madness and a mental state that is condemned condemned.
grin grin grin grin
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by StillDtruth: 2:55pm On Apr 18
See how atheists are trying to take solace in each other. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by HardMirror(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19
jaephoenix:

i ignore him generally. Have better things to do. Just surprised when i logged in and saw his mentions.

1 Like

Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by StillDtruth: 7:37pm On Apr 19
HardMirror:
i ignore him generally. Have better things to do. Just surprised when i logged in and saw his mentions.

You have to run away from me cos you can never give any valid counter to any argument i oppose you on, and that just frustrates and very much annoys you evils.
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by sonmvayina(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22
Veecruz:

Says the shit eating madman of nairaland.

you are D(lie)speaker...

why do you keep changing monikers...

nothing further to say...

over to the juries..
Re: See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! by StillDtruth: 5:18pm On Apr 22
sonmvayina:

you are D(lie)speaker...

why do you keep changing monikers...

nothing further to say...

over to the juries..

Says the stupid shit eating madman of nairaland, who cannot see anything in front him even the obvious fact that my moniker was banned. You are too mad and stupid to be talking here in the first place. And the juries already know that! Stupid drug destroyed fool!

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of June 2015 / Religion / Boko Haram Attack RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.