Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League (9835 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Governor Hope Uzodinma Receives Chiamaka Nnadozie At Government House, Owerri / Chiamaka Nnadozie, The First Goalkeeper To Keep Clean Sheet In World Cup History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by donem: 6:14pm On Apr 13
Legend44:
Nigerians no dey carry eye this kin thing... Sharp sharp them go turn up
No be lies Lolz really proud of 9ja with this turnup, especially when you the try truly, and u come the contest with non Nigerians 9ja go turn up for you.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by haphizz57(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13
Fraud alert ! Fraud Alert !! FRAUD ALERT !!!
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Felabrity: 7:37pm On Apr 13
Give her one ballon dor already
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Antivirus92(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13
Ejehkob:
Africa is proud of her

Nigeria is proud of her

Igala people are proud of her cool
not only igala, even Uganda is proud of her.
Ndi ara
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by godwon01(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13
She is better than Uzoho. Thank God we have got a keeper for the super eagles she would have been in goal for the super Eagles.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Ejehkob: 7:47pm On Apr 13
Antivirus92:
Ndi ara

Jealousy wan kill you πŸ˜‚
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Ejehkob: 7:49pm On Apr 13
haphizz57:

Na IGALA she be? Kogi pple av come again. U wan eat frm d soup u no add any effort cook

She is a full blooded Igala bro, google it!
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Antivirus92(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13
Ejehkob:

Jealousy wan kill you πŸ˜‚
kill me for what?
I should be the one telling you that.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Ejehkob: 8:30pm On Apr 13
Antivirus92:
kill me for what?
I should be the one telling you that.

Don't play
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by kalufelix(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13
The girl is good...without doubt.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by kalufelix(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13
Antivirus92:
Ndi ara
lol..no be imo girl be that?
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by haphizz57(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13
Ejehkob:

She is a full blooded Igala bro, google it!
I just checked. Shes frm Orlu local govt Imo state. Her name doesnt sound like an Igala
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Antivirus92(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13
kalufelix:
lol..no be imo girl be that?
don't mind the mischievous man, she's from Imo state
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by kunleiky(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13
sacajawea:
Sometimes, I get I sort of attracted to her..
Me too. And Michelle Alozie. Funny enough, I've not watched them play in a long time.
But I like their vibes. They are doing us proud πŸ‘
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Mccullum: 10:06pm On Apr 13
Good to go girl.. she's the best ahead of others.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by 99thEnemy(m): 2:57am On Apr 14
naptu2:
The situation at the moment.
Trust Nigerians grin
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by sacajawea: 4:17am On Apr 14
okerekingsley90:

I.just knew somebody would be stupid to say this grin
Stupid why?
As in How?
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by femi4: 7:37am On Apr 14
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by BALLOSKI: 10:48pm On Apr 14
PheelzAlmighty:
Kudos.

Igbo Amaka. Igbo bu igboπŸ”₯
Naso una de take use tribalism spoil things for people. Many people would have loved to follow the link to go and vote her as a Nigerian, but here you are promoting nonsense.
Re: Chiamaka Nnadozie Nominated For Player Of The Month In The French League by Idaytesj29(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18
naptu2:
Super Falcons and Paris FC goalkeeper, Chiamaka Nnadozie, has been nominated for player of the month of March in the French league.

She kept two clean sheets in four games for the Paris FC, powering them to three victories.

Nnadozie notably brilliantly saved a penalty from Inès Benyahia in a thrilling clash against Le Havre minutes before teammate Ribadeira netted the winner for Paris FC in a 3-2 victory.

She is up against Malawian star striker Tabitha Chawinga and French international Grace Geyoro.

D1 Arkema

Hope she won the award. I voted for her. Naija to the world 🌍 πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aston Villa Appoint Dean Smith As New Coach, John Terry Assistant (Photos) / 'racist Insults Are Ignorance And Can Only Make Me Stronger': Paul Pogba Says / Gambian Referee For Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.