Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

My PM Said Junior Pope Was Given A Life Jacket But He Refused - Adanma Luke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My PM Said Junior Pope Was Given A Life Jacket But He Refused - Adanma Luke (352 Views)

"Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke / They Said Junior Pope Spirit Is Still Hovering Around The River Niger / Jnr Pope: AGN Suspends All Movies In Riverine Areas, Boat, Bans Adanma Luke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PM Said Junior Pope Was Given A Life Jacket But He Refused - Adanma Luke by pride4legacy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13
Adanma Luke, the producer of the movie Jnr Pope and four others were working on before they died in a boat mishap on April 10, says her Production Manager told her that on the day of the incident, actor Junior Pope was offered a life jacket to wear before they boarded the boat but that he rejected it stating that it was dirty.

In a video she shared on Instagram today, April 13, Adanma said;

‘’Ogolo is my PM. I gave him money to buy things that were needed. because I don't do all that myself. I give money to my Production Manager, he handles everything from bringing out artists, transportation, feeding….he does all that.

On that said day, Emeka the DOP was on a life jacket. There was still one life jacket I don't know who took it. My PM said that day, they saw a life jacket hanging there and they took it. He said he even told late Friday to give Junior Pope and Junior Pope said it was dirty so he didn't take it. These people with life jackets survived.''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/my-pm-said-junior-pope-was-given-a-life-jacket-but-he-didnt-take-it-saying-it-was-dirty-movie-producer-adanma-luke-video.html

1 Like

Re: My PM Said Junior Pope Was Given A Life Jacket But He Refused - Adanma Luke by EreluRoz: 5:11pm On Apr 13
That's not true because junior Pope said in his video that no life jacket was provided. Adanma is just trying to land softly, we know she's traumatized but she should not lie about anything

4 Likes

Re: My PM Said Junior Pope Was Given A Life Jacket But He Refused - Adanma Luke by Mariangeles(f): 5:24pm On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
That's not true because junior Pope said in his video that no life jacket was provided. Adanma is just trying to land softly, we know she's traumatized but she should not lie about anything

My own is, why did she leave her hair like that? To attract pity?
Well, at least she didn't wrap a scarf around her head and neck as they usually do.

3 Likes

Re: My PM Said Junior Pope Was Given A Life Jacket But He Refused - Adanma Luke by EreluRoz: 5:27pm On Apr 13
Mariangeles:

My own is, why did she leave her hair like that? To attract pity?
Well, at least she didn't wrap a scarf around her head and neck as they usually do.

Obviously she was acting for the camera.

The truth about this whole thing is the accident happened out of carelessness and negligence but maybe it was predestined but somehow it was an avoidable death.

Maybe that's how God wants it but as humans we will keep lamenting before trying to accept reality.

2 Likes

Re: My PM Said Junior Pope Was Given A Life Jacket But He Refused - Adanma Luke by Righteousness2(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13
Condolences to the Family of Pope jr.

The Bone of contention , "Rejecting the Life jacket" rings in my Head.

Just like they say the life Jacket was rejected!
Many today are Rejecting the " Life Jacket" that will save them from Eternal damnation.

Many today are Making a Mockery of the " Life Jacket" that will save them from the Lake of Fire.

Many today are insulting the Only "life Jacket" through which they can make Eternal life in Heaven.

Many are busy playing religion games with " Life Jacket" of Eternal safety.

JESUS CHRIST is the Life Jacket for all of Humanity to be Saved from what is coming on this Earth.
To GOD BE THE GLORY, this " Life Jacket" does not cost you a dime. It is Free! JESUS CHRIST fully Paid the Price for all of Humanity.

We only need to BELIEVE, REPENT from our Sins and Surrender to the One who Paid the Price.

After death, it will be too late to get the Life Jacket!
After the RAPTURE! It will be too late to get the Life Jacket.
NOW is the ACCEPTABLE TIME .
Run and obtain the Life Jacket. The next Moment is not Guaranteed.

JESUS CHRIST is the Life Jacket

2 Likes

Re: My PM Said Junior Pope Was Given A Life Jacket But He Refused - Adanma Luke by Morbeta11(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13
Just a pity.....life jacket is mandatory in Lagos and comes with no additional cost aside the transport fare. Anambra state government should look into that.
Re: My PM Said Junior Pope Was Given A Life Jacket But He Refused - Adanma Luke by We4all: 11:14am On Apr 14
He refused a life jacket because he needed to create content by informing his followers that he was taking a risk by crossing the River Niger without safety measures.

(1) (Reply)

JCI Lagos Joins The World To Celebrate World Cancer Day In Style @jcilagosroyale / Clink On This Link To Gett All About Entertainment Gist, Jokes, Gossips And Cele / Don Jazzy Declares Himself Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.