Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. (3399 Views)

Governor Ortom Confirms Attack On His Convoy By Herdsmen. PDP, Reno Omokri React / Shehu Sani, Reno Omokri React As F-SARS Killed Kolade Johnson / El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by kettykin: 6:02pm On Apr 13
adamusuleiman1:

Those shoes are Aba made. This is not the first time he has made claims that they were Aba made. A simple Google search would help you.

Someone has posted what Aba made shoes look like, for Reno shoes I have seen in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by Enugurangers: 6:03pm On Apr 13
kettykin:

Someone has posted what Aba made shoes look like, for Reno shoes I have seen in Lagos
So Aba people don't make suade shoes. Stop clowning nwanem.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by Raylight2(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13
Slytiger:
Reno sef fvck up in his buy made in Nigeria campaign. There is a reason why politicians would pick a Toyota over Innoson.

It's much better to even wear a dirty leather shoe than wear an Aba akpoche shoe.
bro be calming down. look down first. Those shoes on your legs were made in Aba

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by adamusuleiman1: 6:05pm On Apr 13
kettykin:

What are these below. Are they not aba made shoes? You can see they look like what Reno's wearing.
Why do you people like fooling yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by kettykin: 6:05pm On Apr 13
Enugurangers:

So Aba people don't make suade shoes. Stop clowning nwanem.

Aba makes all types of shoes , what I am saying is that I have seem an exact replica of Reno shoes being made in Lagos, I bought something similar a long time ago in Lagos from a shoe maker

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by rinzaugustine: 6:06pm On Apr 13
kettykin:
Anyone can buy a fake shoe anywhere and claim it missing Aba made , can he provide the names of the manufacturer or shop he bought it from
you forgot common sense is luxury to some people because their hearts is so full of bitterness and envy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by Enugurangers: 6:06pm On Apr 13
kettykin:

Aba makes all types of shoes , what I am saying is that I have seeing an exact replica of Reno shoes being made in Lagos, I bought something similar a long time ago in Lagos from a shoe maker
Because different shoe makers copy shoes from different manufacturers. Even Innoson cars are replicas of some other Chinese manufacturer's cars.
This is not the first time Reno made claim about wearing aba shoes. If I use Google, I will even find post from last year.
So why do my fellow Ndigbos now decide to mock him.?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by Slytiger: 6:08pm On Apr 13
Enugurangers:

Because different shoe makers copy shoes from different manufacturers. Even Innoson cars are replicas of some other Chinese manufacturer's cars.
This is not the first time Reno made claim about wearing aba shoes. If I use Google, I will even find post from last year.
You are taking kettykin serious. 😂
Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by kettykin: 6:09pm On Apr 13
Enugurangers:

Ok please provide , while I find the picture of the shoes made in Lagos for you to compare for contrast

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by adamusuleiman1: 6:09pm On Apr 13
I warned people when the mockery started that it would backfire. It has now backfired splendidly.
They have now ended up making a mockery of Aba made in Nigeria shoes.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by ASAPFERG: 6:10pm On Apr 13
Na reno cause am.
i will rather walk bare footed than wear any aba made shoe

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by Enugurangers: 6:10pm On Apr 13
kettykin:

Ok please provide , while I find the picture of the shoes made in Lagos for you to compare for contrast
I am not your daddy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by Slytiger: 6:11pm On Apr 13
ASAPFERG:
Na reno cause am.

i will rather walk bare footed than wear any aba made shoe
grin..
Same here. Make person no go develop toe corn from wearing substandard products.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by Topman7: 6:13pm On Apr 13
adamusuleiman1:
I warned people when the mockery started that it would backfire. It has now backfired splendidly.
They have now ended up making a mockery of Aba made in Nigeria shoes.

The joke is on the low IQ animals “mocking” an African for wearing African made shoes.

And so long as Africans continue with the mentality of self hatred and inferiority complex, where they automatically elevate the foreign over their own, they will NEVER develop, and their offspring will continue to SUFFER on this Earth till infinity.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by adamusuleiman1: 6:14pm On Apr 13
Topman7:

The joke is on the low IQ animals “mocking” an African for wearing African made shoes.
Which are Obidients for trying to get back at Reno.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by Topman7: 6:15pm On Apr 13
adamusuleiman1:

Which are Obidients for trying to get back at Reno.

Of course they are animals.

Dumb as rocks.
Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by adamusuleiman1: 6:15pm On Apr 13

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by brain54(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13
So he wear that shoe come out truly...

And I was there on another thread saying it's not possible for him to wear that worn out shoe.

I know better now!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by Slytiger: 6:21pm On Apr 13
brain54:
So he wear that shoe come out truly...

And I was there on another thread saying it's not possible for him to wear that worn out shoe.

I know better now!
He has been wearing that same Aba made shoe for months.

The picture below was from 2 months ago of him wearing the same shoe he wore with the same agbada this week.

He wore a beads on his neck in the picture from 2 months ago and he did not in the picture he posted this week.

Pro ibo Nairaland members like Lagos1stson from owerri even created a topic to mock the shoe and broke shame Reno, And those mocking the shoes on twitter are ibos and Obidients. They did not know the shoes were made in the SE before they started the mockery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by Chicagograduate(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13
Slytiger:

Meaningless Waka Waka that amounted to 3rd position cheesy
He was cheated and robbed by INEC chairman and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by blacknp(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13
ObiORBiafra:
Ofunaofu dey somewhere dey peep.

A big shot on y'all foot.
That Obidient Maga he must definitely dey somewhere they peep.
Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by blacknp(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13
Chicagograduate:
He was cheated and robbed by INEC chairman and Tinubu
Ok Gringory Obi won the election, & his Oga Atiku Malu Abubakar came second abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by ASAPFERG: 6:48pm On Apr 13
Slytiger:

grin..
Same here. Make person no go develop toe corn from wearing substandard products.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by 9japride(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13
kettykin:

[color=#006600][/color]

The main issue is that why can't he buy a new Aba made?
The one he's wearing is already messed up.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by ObiORBiafra: 7:25pm On Apr 13
blacknp:
That Obidient Maga he must definitely dey somewhere they peep.
He viewed the thread and disappear. Nzobu zobu no enter this one grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by ObiORBiafra: 7:27pm On Apr 13
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The main issue is that why can't he buy a new Aba made?
The one he's wearing is already messed up.
Are you saying Aba made shoes should be worn once?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by ngwaIgbo223: 7:49pm On Apr 13
This idiot can't afford made in Aba, let's be realistic.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by mightyhazel: 7:50pm On Apr 13
That flying saucer cannot be made in aba grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri React As Igbos Mock His Made In ABA Shoe. by Eteka1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13
ObiORBiafra:

OK. Are you saying these Aba shoes should only be worn once? Like they are disposable shoes? grin
did Reno say he only wore the pair of shoes once?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United States Of Africa (what Ur View) / Jonathan Advised To Appoint Yerima As Religion Adviser / BREAKING NEWS: South Carolina Sheriff Refuses To Lower Flag For Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.