Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel (46045 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by RealTrump: 6:00am On Apr 14
Good . Let's watch na
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Edusouls(m): 6:01am On Apr 14
Were are all those brainwashed religious black monkeys shouting Gods own nation, Iran cant do shit ? Iran don am to una almighty isreal Dey collect rain of killer drones and ballistic missiles from Iran, Jewish psychopath Netanyahus madness don too much, attacking someone’s consulate brazenly crossed the red line, una think say Persians na kids abby ? I blame USA for this escalation, worlds most corrupt aggressive , hypocritical nation

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by PointZerom: 6:01am On Apr 14
khalling2008:
Israel which can never face Hizbollah in Lebanon wants to face Iran of all countries in the Middle East. Remove US support for Isreal, Bandits from Zamfara will defeat Isreal in a war

Pls go back to bed.

12 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Goodvibes007: 6:02am On Apr 14
goodyvin02:
You don’t want to escalate things but you Dey send drones and missile, these guys are just cowards…..

The same way Israel hit it's embassy in Syria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ceejay80s(m): 6:02am On Apr 14
Iran is just making noise, wetin una people dey find for war zone wey Dem take die?
War dey the country Gaza and those Iranian refuse to leave, I guess it's planned to look for way for Iran to attack Israel,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by PointZerom: 6:03am On Apr 14
Edusouls:
Were are all those brainwashed religious black monkeys shouting Gods own nation, Iran cant do shit ? Iran don am to una almighty isreal Dey collect rain of killer drones and ballistic missiles from Iran, Jewish psychopath Netanyahus madness don too much, attacking someone’s consulate brazenly crossed the red line, una think say Persians na kids abby ? I blame USA for this escalation, worlds most corrupt aggressive , hypocritical nation

Iran want to retaliate the killing of their terrorist leader but end up not killing even a mosquito in Isreal.

Wait for it.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ThatFairGuy1: 6:03am On Apr 14
The World always turn deaf ears to the plight of Muslim UNTIL they retaliate

It's time for the cursed Jews of Israel be decimated.

They should be attacked from left, right side and center. To hell with them, their supporters and hypocritical UN

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by waice6571: 6:04am On Apr 14
They have not said anything reasonable in the letter. They ended up begging the UN to stop any kinds of retaliation from Israel.

I expected Iran to be taking with full confidence and boldness instead of this shameful letter of apology to the UN.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by muyico(m): 6:05am On Apr 14
I prays make Israel. No retaliate, bcus this fight will affect d whole world! It will turns to Muslim and Christian war! i
TruthsFM:
Rishi Sunak condemns Iran's attack against Isreal.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ceejay80s(m): 6:06am On Apr 14
ThatFairGuy1:
The World always turn deaf ears to the plight of Muslim UNTIL they retaliate

It's time for the cursed Jews of Israel be decimated.

They should be attacked from left, right side and center. To hell with them, their supporters and hypocritical UN
Trash,
Try Israel and u will know that they are not God's people for nothing, they never lose a war unless God wants Dem to lose

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Edusouls(m): 6:07am On Apr 14
Iran with one million man strong army well equipped with weapons, many times bigger than Isreal, plus well armed and trained proxies all over Middle East, is a very formidable foe even USA dont want to fight with, but western ass lickers and brainwashed religious black monkeys on nairaland thinks that God would personally come down from the throne and fight for isreal , chai Africans and animals have almost the same I.Q

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by EteBabaagba222(m): 6:07am On Apr 14
khalling2008:
Israel which can never face Hizbollah in Lebanon wants to face Iran of all countries in the Middle East. Remove US support for Isreal, Bandits from Zamfara will defeat Isreal in a war

Go n remove it.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Fuckyoumod: 6:08am On Apr 14
Ningishzida:
World War 3 is about to begin.

The previous World Wars were Wars that started because as a latecomer in the struggle for African Colonies, Germany had to settle for just four territories, called “protectorates,” in Africa: Togo and Cameroon in the west, German Southwest Africa (today's Namibia), and German East Africa (today's Tanzania, Rwanda, and Burundi) in the east. This made Germany angry at the UK for taking the Lions share. Yet, our forefathers were the ones who still went to fight for their Colonizers out of ignorance.

Please African Leaders, learn from history and stay out of this war, let the Colonizers destroy themselves.
Fighting for any of them won't make them respect or see us as Africans as equal Humans. We need to use this opportunity to rearrange our Continent and destroy the Quack Countries that these Colonizers created to make it easy for them to divide and rule us due to our different Culture and Traditions.
there is no world war 3 anywhere.

Iran will suffer alone then stage is set.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Decent09(m): 6:08am On Apr 14
naptu2:
Permanent Mission of I.R. Iran to UN, NY @Iran_UN

That's great, you can not arrogantly denied people's rights to live, and think you are always right.

It's only War, yeah it's war that will Cleanse these Mess, Some of us that are opportune to live after, will have a story to tell.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by jamesversion: 6:08am On Apr 14
khalling2008:

You wish.

3 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Fuckyoumod: 6:09am On Apr 14
cococandy:

Didn’t Israel strike first?
Israel struck terrorists and they were legitimate targets.

8 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Paulruth: 6:10am On Apr 14
khalling2008:
Those ragtag bandits in Zamfara? Those lanky dirty smelly things? I don't blame you. I blame your fellow terrorists in the government, military and police aiding you guys on

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by cococandy(f): 6:10am On Apr 14
Fuckyoumod:

In someone’s internationally recognized and legally protected diplomatic space?
Okay

4 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Blossomcresty(m): 6:10am On Apr 14
muyico:
I prays make Israel. No retaliate, bcus this fight will affect d whole world! It will turns to Muslim and Christian war! i

U're going somewhere....

The effect will be catastrophe globally.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ThatFairGuy1: 6:10am On Apr 14
God's people!

Funny man grin grin

They never lose war by going after civilians, majorly women and children in Gaza while Gallant Hamas Soldiers are pummelling their asssss cheesy

They should have leave the civilian out of the war and see if they can win Hamas not to talk of matching Iran

OVERHYPED COWARDS grin grin
ceejay80s:

Trash,
Try Israel and u will know that they are not God's people for nothing, they never lose a war unless God wants Dem to lose

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ivandragon: 6:11am On Apr 14
Fair enough.

Israel needs to thread carefully.

The fabled Mossad seems to be failing because normally, Israel would have located its hostages and carried out a precision rescue operation long ago.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by waice6571: 6:12am On Apr 14
Edusouls:

Of what impact are your much celebrated missiles against Israel?... Can Iran survive 100s of missiles against them as a retaliation from Tel-Aviv?

11 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Gwan2(m): 6:12am On Apr 14
I dey even pity Iran I swear…..they had to do something to show the Islamic committee cheering them on, and other of their fans that they are not just push overs. Iran has military might, but trust me…they are mostly overestimated by their supporters.
Iran even issued a statement after sending the missiles saying that the attack is the conclusion of their reprisal attack, and it was in response to attack on their consulate in Syria. No casualty recorded in Isreal sef, they knew most of the missiles will be intercepted, they just had to do something for their integrity. Poor Iran, I understand when you’ve got a punch on the face by a stronger person, and you are being cheered on to revenge even though you know the consequences.
They just played into Isreal hands….Isreal are blood thirsty and want to finish this existential threat once and for all,,,Trust me, Isreal will respond brutally. Isreal don’t mind a world war,,,,They are all out to kill the queen termite.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ThatFairGuy1: 6:12am On Apr 14
Iran is also sending the missiles to terrorist enclave in the land of the cursed Jews of Israel.
So why the noise
Fuckyoumod:

5 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Decent09(m): 6:15am On Apr 14
GardenOfGod:
Both sides should just sue for peace... But unfortunately Islamic nations are not interested in peace!

We are not indeed 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ShenTeh(m): 6:15am On Apr 14
The same iran who refuses to recognize Israel as a country and chants and paints its cities with threats of death and annihilation to the Israeli nation, openly showing that they are an existential threat to the Jewish nature.

There are no victors in war, and no one is doubly sure of victory.

One thing that is sure in war is that you will loss critical infrastructure, create widows and orphans and steal sons from their aged mothers.

No to war.

4 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Firstcitizen: 6:16am On Apr 14
PointZerom:
wink

All your missiles were rendered impotent.

In few days time you'll know the true meaning of Natanyahu.

Ask Yasser Arafat, he'll explain better to you even from HELL.

This is one of the remaining few baboons enslaved by Hollywood and a so called holy book revised,translated and manipulated by unbelievers over many centuries.

5 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Cantonese: 6:17am On Apr 14
ThatFairGuy1:
Iran is also sending the missiles to terrorist enclave in the land of the cursed Jews of Israel.
So why the noise

Cursed keh?

Chai.

See blood pressure. Medicine dey near you so?

4 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ChristCee: 6:17am On Apr 14
PointZerom:
wink

All your missiles were rendered impotent.

In few days time you'll know the true meaning of Natanyahu.

Ask Yasser Arafat, he'll explain better to you even from HELL.
I swear, why dem dey report seff? grin grin grin I thought their hezbollah terrorists are doing enough against Isreal? which one be reporting grin grin grin grin grin grin they are doomed!

4 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by jarule75(m): 6:18am On Apr 14
Yankee101:
God who keeps Israel neither sleeps nor slumber
No single Israeli was scratched
It is also important for Israel to treat civilian Palestinians with humanity
It was Israel who first attacked Iran.
Also, God does not work like that.
Maybe you should research on the Israeli and Palestinian war then you will have a clear picture of what is really happening.
We are supporting the oppressor while condemning the oppressed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by patrickcollins: 6:18am On Apr 14
straighttalk:
Well Said and done in defense of their Integrity

The best form of defense is attack
Since last night we heard the misiles are traveling enroute to Israel till this morning nothing have been heard of where they landed in Israel

3 Likes

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:20am On Apr 14
Postinor:
Yes,I support this, israel has to be caged

Yen yen yen, go and cage dem na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / War: Ukraine Announces ‘Good News’ Against Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.