Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel (46060 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Kennitrust(m): 6:18am On Apr 15
Gandrova:
You can kindly go and pay visit to them Gaza strip grin
just like the post and pass if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by BALLOSKI: 6:50am On Apr 15
Pio44:
Omo they should wait for Israel turn
Low way of thinking. Where were you when Israel attacked them? Or you deliberately chose not to read the statement?

What shocked Israel and her allies is, they never thought Iran could be this bold.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by BALLOSKI: 6:53am On Apr 15
goodyvin02:
You don’t want to escalate things but you Dey send drones and missile, these guys are just cowards…..

but israel attacked them first. You called them cowards, they struck and here you're still calling them cowards - you don't know the meaning of the word?
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ChristCee: 7:38am On Apr 15
Onyedikachi231:

So lets calm down a little, and start like this.

You've now agreed European Jews are not Jews right?

It means hitler was killing the wrong people?

What was HAJJ AMIN AL-HUSAYNI doing in germany with hitler?

Does it mean the grandmufti of Jerusalem wanted to join hitler to kill those wrong jews?

Or, does it mean HAJJ AMIN AL-HUSAYNI never existed?

Or, should I ask, do you know the arabs supported that Nazis during world war 2?

I want us to settle something first before the distractions of belief system, you people said this is not a religious war, so lets now go historically and not deceive ourselves.

We will be supporting our facts with real actual sources too, I know you can do that.

I love this very articulated response. God bless you
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Etimemy: 12:03pm On Apr 15
Postinor:
if they is a second phase then expect third phase from iran,iran is not hamas

Check out all the missele were intercepted , no body is wounded
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by lexyclasy: 12:39pm On Apr 15
samonak:
Israel drew the first blood. Attacking the Iranian embassy in Syria which resulted in the killing of 7 Senior military officers is an act of war. The hypocrisy of the West and United Nations in general is evident in their continued silence. Israel can eliminate their enemies any where in the world but the choice of hitting an embassy of a sovereign nation, was a little too far and also an open declaration of war. As expected, Iran has to retaliate, if for anything but to save face. The domino effect will be massive and would threaten the stability of the gulf region.
Israel is not as hopeless as you may think, Iran sponsors terrorism in Yemen using Houthi as a proxy, Iran is sponsoring terrorism in Lebanon using Hezbollah as proxy, Iran is sponsoring terrorism in Iraq using Shia militia-AAH as proxy, Iran is sponsoring terrorism in Syria using ISIS as proxy, Iran is sponsoring terrorisms in Palestine using Hamas as a proxy all this were to annihilate Israel , Iran is using Damascus Consulate house as a command center for coordinate attack against Israel yet by your own illusion Israel shouldn't have attack the very Iranian consulate premises use in carrying out attacks on Israel, till you and your terrorist support group get sense, there shall be no peace for the wicked. if you think it was US that help Israel then you must be high on cheap weed, Israel is self defense nation with Arrow 3, Iron Dome, David Sling and Portrait defense systems all operating in various capacities within Israel territory and you are here talking nonsense. yes as an ally US, UK, Jordan and even Saudi is of help but that doesn't mean that Israel wouldn't have defended it self, afterall all the missiles directed to Israel were dead dungs. can your country be like Israel fighting war in multi fronts with Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Gaza etc. and still contend with attacks elsewhere, yet your rabble rouser Russia could not defeat common Ukraine after 2yrs, despite weapons collection from Iran, North Korea and China, keep deceiving yourself, Israel is not your mate. kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Krismas(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15
Onyedikachi231:

1. You've now agreed European Jews are not Jews right?

2. It means hitler was killing the wrong people?

3. What was HAJJ AMIN AL-HUSAYNI doing in germany with hitler?

4. Does it mean the grandmufti of Jerusalem wanted to join hitler to kill those wrong jews?

5. Or, should I ask, do you know the arabs supported that Nazis during world war 2?

I want us to settle something first before the distractions of belief system, you people said this is not a religious war, so lets now go historically and not deceive ourselves.

We will be supporting our facts with real actual sources too, I know you can do that.

grin grin 1. jews have nothing to do with Israelites or the bible or Hebrew people. absolutely nothing. eg wot has African Jews got to do with the bible? or when u see an Ethiopian Jew, do u think about ancient Hebrews in the bible?
2. many stories told about hitler, are mostly lies. hitler didnt kill jews. Jews killed themselves. first, by declaring war on Germany in 1933 which lead to a world war six years down the road
3, what was one national leader doing with another national leader? Palestine was a country they even had their money at that time. they are free to make friends with any nation they like. i know Israel says grand mufti was busy in the picture persuading hitler to murder Jews. its lies as usual
4. there were so many countries who joined the war on the side of Germany. japan, Italy Finland are some of them. why are u not regarding these countries in a bad light as well?
5. if Arabs supported the Nazis, then why did Germany attack Egypt during the war?
your questions are all wrong. what kind of questions are these?

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Krismas(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15
Onyedikachi231:

Without lies islam will die naturally, palestinians are Hebrew people...

Palestinians are hebrew but can't speak ordinary aramic...
grin aramic and Arabic are very similar and almost from the same region. as for ur picture. Palestinians did not enslave Africans. its easy to prove. they dont have a large population of blacks in any of their communities. Arabs are those countries living in the gulf of Arabia. dont mix things up. as for slave trade, the catholic church, Anglican church, Methodist, Presbyterian and practically every wester church sold and bought slaves. backed up slave trade with quotes from the bible. these churches even said, since Jesus did not preach against slavery, a common practice in his days, means he is in agreement with it. they also claimed Abraham, Isaac and Jacob had slaves. and all the rubbish from useless greedy modafuker churches Africans still attend like zombies till date.

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by GrandMufti: 1:30pm On Apr 15
Onyedikachi231:

Does it mean the gran.dmufti of Jerusalem wanted to join hitler to kill those wrong jews?

Or, should I ask, do you know the arabs supported that Nazis during world war 2?

Wetin I do you Na?
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ScarletBrace(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15
Ningishzida:
World War 3 is about to begin.

The previous World Wars were Wars that started because as a latecomer in the struggle for African Colonies, Germany had to settle for just four territories, called “protectorates,” in Africa: Togo and Cameroon in the west, German Southwest Africa (today's Namibia), and German East Africa (today's Tanzania, Rwanda, and Burundi) in the east. This made Germany angry at the UK for taking the Lions share. Yet, our forefathers were the ones who still went to fight for their Colonizers out of ignorance.

Please African Leaders, learn from history and stay out of this war, let the Colonizers destroy themselves.
Fighting for any of them won't make them respect or see us as Africans as equal Humans. We need to use this opportunity to rearrange our Continent and destroy the Quack Countries that these Colonizers created to make it easy for them to divide and rule us due to our different Culture and Traditions.

Colonizers…but when it comes to latest iPhones, posh cars, social media and the internet, you don’t remember your history , you remain addicted to your colonizers.., clowns.
People like you and the idiotic Ramaphosa of South Africa are embittered souls who blame the product of their current cluelessness on their past offenders.
Show me any of these Western Nations that were never colonized. America was, by the Britons, the Saxons, at some point, by the Ottoman Empire, the Roman Empire…, etc. Show me a nation today that was never victimized by a then, relatively more powerful neighbor.
How many of these blame their economic woes on their colonizers of yore?
Yet they have fought wars and still look better than Africa that looks battered from clueless leaderships today.

Na only una sabi una history.
Fools everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Onyedikachi231: 7:38pm On Apr 15
GrandMufti:

Wetin I do you Na?

My brother you no do anything, na just one useless worthless islamic phaggot for Palestine then
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Onyedikachi231: 7:40pm On Apr 15
Krismas:
grin grin 1. jews have nothing to do with Israelites or the bible or Hebrew people. absolutely nothing. eg wot has African Jews got to do with the bible? or when u see an Ethiopian Jew, do u think about ancient Hebrews in the bible?
2. many stories told about hitler, are mostly lies. hitler didnt kill jews. Jews killed themselves. first, by declaring war on Germany in 1933 which lead to a world war six years down the road
3, what was one national leader doing with another national leader? Palestine was a country they even had their money at that time. they are free to make friends with any nation they like. i know Israel says grand mufti was busy in the picture persuading hitler to murder Jews. its lies as usual
4. there were so many countries who joined the war on the side of Germany. japan, Italy Finland are some of them. why are u not regarding these countries in a bad light as well?
5. if Arabs supported the Nazis, then why did Germany attack Egypt during the war?
your questions are all wrong. what kind of questions are these?

Look at the question I asked you:

Does it mean the grandmufti of Jerusalem wanted to join hitler to kill those wrong jews?

Why leave the question to be talking another thing.

Muslims and confusing themselves always, answer my question first.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by samonak(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15
lexyclasy:
Israel is not as hopeless as you may think, Iran sponsors terrorism in Yemen using Houthi as a proxy, Iran is sponsoring terrorism in Lebanon using Hezbollah as proxy, Iran is sponsoring terrorism in Iraq using Shia militia-AAH as proxy, Iran is sponsoring terrorism in Syria using ISIS as proxy, Iran is sponsoring terrorisms in Palestine using Hamas as a proxy all this were to annihilate Israel , Iran is using Damascus Consulate house as a command center for coordinate attack against Israel yet by your own illusion Israel shouldn't have attack the very Iranian consulate premises use in carrying out attacks on Israel, till you and your terrorist support group get sense, there shall be no peace for the wicked. if you think it was US that help Israel then you must be high on cheap weed, Israel is self defense nation with Arrow 3, Iron Dome, David Sling and Portrait defense systems all operating in various capacities within Israel territory and you are here talking nonsense. yes as an ally US, UK, Jordan and even Saudi is of help but that doesn't mean that Israel wouldn't have defended it self, afterall all the missiles directed to Israel were dead dungs. can your country be like Israel fighting war in multi fronts with Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Gaza etc. and still contend with attacks elsewhere, yet your rabble rouser Russia could not defeat common Ukraine after 2yrs, despite weapons collection from Iran, North Korea and China, keep deceiving yourself, Israel is not your mate. kiss the truth.
The patriot missile system is manufactured in which country? The F-35 Fighter jets used by the Israeli Airforce is produced in which country? Lastly which country is the highest recipient of US military aid in the world? Further more, kindly go and read article 51 of the United Nations charter and what it States about the sovereignty of Nations especially as regards embassy and consulates. For your Information, na me and your father be terrorist, in fact, your dad is our commander.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Konquest: 11:06pm On Apr 15
Ningishzida:
World War 3 is about to begin.

The previous World Wars were Wars that started because as a latecomer in the struggle for African Colonies, Germany had to settle for just four territories, called “protectorates,” in Africa: Togo and Cameroon in the west, German Southwest Africa (today's Namibia), and German East Africa (today's Tanzania, Rwanda, and Burundi) in the east. This made Germany angry at the UK for taking the Lions share. Yet, our forefathers were the ones who still went to fight for their Colonizers out of ignorance.

Please African Leaders, learn from history and stay out of this war, let the Colonizers destroy themselves.

Fighting for any of them won't make them respect or see us as Africans as equal Humans. We need to use this opportunity to rearrange our Continent and destroy the Quack Countries that these Colonizers created to make it easy for them to divide and rule us due to our different Culture and Traditions.
You have a sense of history. I like the way you situated the story of the former German colonies of Kamerun, German Togoland, and others before the loses due to WW2. A lot of the younger ones here don't even know that aspect of history that we the older folks here know.

Indeed, history repeats itself and ONLY those who have mastered the the principles of historic cycles would be able to position himself or herself to take advantage of opportunities and know the threats and weakness that are inherent.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Gandrova: 10:46am On Apr 16
Trueprophet91:

I resemble your papa?
I resemble your grand papa?
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Pio44: 8:32pm On Apr 18
BALLOSKI:
Low way of thinking. Where were you when Israel attacked them? Or you deliberately chose not to read the statement?

What shocked Israel and her allies is, they never thought Iran could be this bold.
imam keep quiet
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Pio44: 8:33pm On Apr 18
Hassanmaye:

Shut the fuvk
keep quite imam
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18
Pio44:
keep quite imam
Israel Will feel the heat They think they have power ba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / War: Ukraine Announces ‘Good News’ Against Russia / Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.