Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora (31992 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by JASONjnr(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14
Ever8090:
the kids ought to listen to the word of God at this age, during our time and still now in africa, kids cry in church and at the same time, the once not crying at the time listen to the word of God. Mother's in Africa knows how to pamper a child to be silent when they start crying, so the reason you gave is invalid, let's call a spade the spade ..

Baba, let's be real...

Go to church today in the children section and see that there's a method of teaching for the kids ... Using drama and songs with other children activities to inculcate them into the faith.

Same way you can't take a junior secondary school student to go and sit for a university lectures that last for 2hrs from 40minutes class lessons... Their brains will have to grow into it gradually.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Vulcan24(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14
KnownUnknown:

Good way to continue the creation of morons.

We that are brought up that way can never insults others religion or doctrine in this your manner ! U can see why we are different from u
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Vulcan24(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14
The generation of children brought up in this manners are God fearing and making their society better. Most are respected men & women in the society today !

However look at the ones thinking they are too smart and knowledgeable to be under the tutelage of God and religion!

Sexual pervasion, unnatural acts, fraud, disobedient children and lawless teenagers, their kids are creating nuisance in my street doing drugs at tender age and listening to vile lyrics eventually running mad or dieing in a terrible way!

In my teenage years I was winning bible quiz and representing my church in contest for both drama, quiz and singing

Compare that to your woke teenagers these days, I see them in my estate football field smoking all kinds of dangerous fumes

U see u can't mock God! Whatever a man sow so shall he reap!

I was brought up in this way and at a very tender age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by seunayantokun(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14
I know this is for church minsters primarily but it is a blessing to all serious Christian parents. Young Christian children can also learn from it. God bless the writer and op who posted it here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Originalsly: 12:24pm On Apr 14
We took praise to the city of Cannock

This is what is really wrong with Iberian churches in the diaspora. Don't they have Christians there?.... don't they have churches? ... why is it that you have to be a nuisance making noise and disturbing the peace? If you're prosecuted you'll be shouting you're been persecuted because of your faith. Ask yourself ... would Jesus have done this?... did He? Don't you have a church to worship and give praises? ... you are bringing praises ... can one really bring praises to a place? Noisemakers and a nuisance exported.

For behavior in churches .... it has nothing to do with the pastors or the present generation of kids ... but everything to do with the parents and how they trained their kids. A child need to be trained by the parents. The behavior allowed at home is the same behavior the child will take outside ... regardless of location. Too many parents allow the child to make decisions ... what he wants to eat ... what he wants to watch ... what he wants to do ... where he wants to go ..... parents bend over backwards to please their children. When in church ... they are then afraid the child will act up and they will be embarrassed since they cannot control the behavior so they provide comforts... whether it be tablet or whatever. Happens worldwide... blame the parents.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by rexbuton: 12:26pm On Apr 14
armadeo:

Harry Potter was written for that age group. When should the child read it, at university ?

What age group is the bible for ?

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by rexbuton: 12:26pm On Apr 14
seunayantokun:
I know this is for church minsters primarily but it is a blessing to all serious Christian parents. Young Christian children can also learn from it. God bless the writer and op who posted it here.

God bless you
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by LordIsaac(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14
I now worship online in my room. There are things I can’t endure because of my upbringing.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by rexbuton: 12:30pm On Apr 14
fa636:

Thank you for the reasonable submission above.

I haven’t posted on Nairaland for years now, but felt the need to do so for this topic.

Anyone who has an autistic child that is triggered by loud sounds that lead to dysregulation of the child would’ve done the same thing. It’s a coping mechanism from what years of research has shown in the abroad.

Taking positions of this as an example of bad parenting (let’s be honest that’s what is being suggested here) is rather ill-informed and dangerous.

I implore us to be more widely read and expand our minds. The more we do that, the better our understanding of things around us.

Happy learning!

Both children autistic? That sounds like a case requiring God’s touch, the more reason their ears should be open to the power of God’s word. Or is the name of Jesus not higher than autism anymore?
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by plaetton: 12:37pm On Apr 14
rexbuton:
I attended two different church programmes this month and I noticed some trends that got me worried, so I thought i should share and offer some counselling too.

1. African women not knowing what to do with children in church. As soon as the service started, the woman in front of me brought out two large ear muffs for both of her children, blocked their ears while she began praising God. They weren’t sat close to a sound speaker. Other women in the congregation came with kids tablets, and you could see how engaged these kids were with their tablets. How do you expect these children to develop faith in God if they cannot hear the word?

(Rom10.17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.)

(2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow therebysmiley

(2Tim 3.15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.)

The above three scriptures explain in detail how the word of God is necessary for growth, faith development and for wisdom. Christianity is not like chemistry where you mix acid and base to get salt and water, in this kingdom, the unseen controls the seen, and faith is the currency.

Our generation was fortunate; we did bible knowledge in primary and secondary school, our parents dragged us along to church revivals, even if we slept through it, the spoken word permeated us and was registered in our subconscious. Today’s generation in the western world do not have that privilege, instead they have tiktok, YouTube and Snapchat. And woe betide anyone who believes what they say about their societies being secular. There is nothing called secularism or atheism in the spirit, ‘’he who is not for us, is against us’’.

I have a teenager who works with me once a week, he’s in college, and he casually mentioned to me that they had to read Harry Potter in Secondary school Year 7! Little wonder young people overseas are increasing dabbling in occultism and paganism. Schools have a subject called Religious Education whose content varies depending on the country and county where you are. In most cases, there is no time or space for bible reading, but there’s enough time for gender ideology, sexual perversion normalisation , and other satanic nonsense

What can be done differently?
Parents must recognise that children must be exposed to God at a tender age, just as Hannah took Samuel to the Lord after she weaned him. We must recognise that school teachers would not do the job as in the times past, thus we must double our efforts in prayer and word study.

I can remember as a child, church was not the most interesting place to be, but how was my attention held?

1. Bible quizzes. Then we didn’t have the internet, so questions required tough bible study, and as I grew older, I learnt to use a concordance.

2. Sword drills. These were interesting events where you had to open your physical bible to a particular scripture as quickly as possible. Thus, most children knew where particular bible books were precisely.

3. Choir and drama events. In one Sunday every month, the kids choir would have a performance at the main church, during regular service, and as they got older, they could commandeer praise and worship even with their own instrumentalists.

4. Kids retreats. Usually once a year, 3-day retreats away from home, for word study, prayer, and fun games. Parents didn’t have to worry about their child’s nut and pollen allergy, because they were in God’s hands.

In conclusion, pastors and church leadership must concentrate on integrating children into the church. In today’s world, they grow up so quickly, we can’t risk having them fall to the wayside. Pastors ought to take personal interest in children’s development, guide them, pray for them, anoint them, recognise those that appear to have fallen into bad company, and create a specialized development plan, just to keep them engaged .
God bless you.

Ha ha ha.
I disagree with you completely.
That religious superstitions still follow Africans into the Diaspora is bad enough, but to insist that Africans in the Diaspora pass on that mentally debilitating disease to their children in the diaspora would be double tragedy.

The good news is that whether you like it or not, every generation is less drawn to religious superstitions than the previous generation.
Blindfaith religion does not belong in this modern era.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by BigIyanga: 12:40pm On Apr 14
rexbuton:
I attended two different church programmes this month and I noticed some trends that got me worried, so I thought i should share and offer some counselling too.

1. African women not knowing what to do with children in church. As soon as the service started, the woman in front of me brought out two large ear muffs for both of her children, blocked their ears while she began praising God. They weren’t sat close to a sound speaker. Other women in the congregation came with kids tablets, and you could see how engaged these kids were with their tablets. How do you expect these children to develop faith in God if they cannot hear the word?

(Rom10.17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.)

(2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow therebysmiley

(2Tim 3.15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.)

The above three scriptures explain in detail how the word of God is necessary for growth, faith development and for wisdom. Christianity is not like chemistry where you mix acid and base to get salt and water, in this kingdom, the unseen controls the seen, and faith is the currency.

Our generation was fortunate; we did bible knowledge in primary and secondary school, our parents dragged us along to church revivals, even if we slept through it, the spoken word permeated us and was registered in our subconscious. Today’s generation in the western world do not have that privilege, instead they have tiktok, YouTube and Snapchat. And woe betide anyone who believes what they say about their societies being secular. There is nothing called secularism or atheism in the spirit, ‘’he who is not for us, is against us’’.

I have a teenager who works with me once a week, he’s in college, and he casually mentioned to me that they had to read Harry Potter in Secondary school Year 7! Little wonder young people overseas are increasing dabbling in occultism and paganism. Schools have a subject called Religious Education whose content varies depending on the country and county where you are. In most cases, there is no time or space for bible reading, but there’s enough time for gender ideology, sexual perversion normalisation , and other satanic nonsense

What can be done differently?
Parents must recognise that children must be exposed to God at a tender age, just as Hannah took Samuel to the Lord after she weaned him. We must recognise that school teachers would not do the job as in the times past, thus we must double our efforts in prayer and word study.

I can remember as a child, church was not the most interesting place to be, but how was my attention held?

1. Bible quizzes. Then we didn’t have the internet, so questions required tough bible study, and as I grew older, I learnt to use a concordance.

2. Sword drills. These were interesting events where you had to open your physical bible to a particular scripture as quickly as possible. Thus, most children knew where particular bible books were precisely.

3. Choir and drama events. In one Sunday every month, the kids choir would have a performance at the main church, during regular service, and as they got older, they could commandeer praise and worship even with their own instrumentalists.

4. Kids retreats. Usually once a year, 3-day retreats away from home, for word study, prayer, and fun games. Parents didn’t have to worry about their child’s nut and pollen allergy, because they were in God’s hands.

In conclusion, pastors and church leadership must concentrate on integrating children into the church. In today’s world, they grow up so quickly, we can’t risk having them fall to the wayside. Pastors ought to take personal interest in children’s development, guide them, pray for them, anoint them, recognise those that appear to have fallen into bad company, and create a specialized development plan, just to keep them engaged .
God bless you.
Kids in abroad dont need church to function and succeed.
No prayers needed to pass school cert exams
No prayers needed to get admission,
No prayers needed to get jobs… cos companies recruit young talents from unis.
No prayers needed to get paid cos it’s against the law to owe wages/salaries.
No prayers needed for banks and ATMs to pay you.. your money because.. Banks dont fold, dont run out of cash,. ATM s dont go out of cash and network.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by plaetton: 12:43pm On Apr 14
Adonko:
if you have nothing to say pls keep shut...he is trying to talk about the rot in the society and possible solution. Who says you can't know more than your master/teacher..syllabus are updated everyday...as well as curriculum changes and also and student can choose to dive deeper In research than his master.

In this context ....these foreigner's don't know ..most don't know how to bring up children..both God fearing and morally.
The rot in which society?
Foreigners don't how to bring up children? ??
So Nigerians know how to bring up children? So how did the generations of good children that we bred in Nigeria turn Nigeria into a hellhole?
Are we that dumb not to recognize that the so-called badly brought up children in the west just happen to be the ones creating all the paradise, the well built countries that we run to for asylum because our own people ( born and bred in Nigeria) have failed us ?
As soon as a Nigerian arrives a foreign shore, that should be the first thing to recognize: that generations of Nigerians have failed Nigeria.
But unfortunately , because we carry the religious infection along with us, it continues to becloud our worldviews, even in the diaspora.
I find it very very funny and ironic when a Nigerian manages to escape the hellhole called Nigeria,
and then complains about the rot in his host country, the country that gave him asylum and opportunities for a better life despite his well-crafted lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by busomma: 12:55pm On Apr 14
How did all the preaching, fasting& prayers ,casting & bidding the devil, seed sowing & watering & above all , tithing hv any positive change or improved our society in general? Christianity is an individual thing. Non Christian nations like China & Japan hv more morals than us Nigerians.
So don't preach to anybody about religion.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Gerrard59(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14
I understand OP's concern, but the reality is that one's environment shapes a child's outlook and upbringing. There would have to be concerted efforts in shaping the child(ren) towards religion as the society is irreligious or in some cases, anti-Christianity. Folks would have to ask older immigrants their strategies and mistakes to know how far. But if you expect your children to be as religious or church-going as you, sorry, that would not be possible. If na so, how many second-generation blacks do you see in churches across the UK?
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by MySolace: 1:01pm On Apr 14
Vulcan24:

U av no idea! U think the whites never had their foundation in religious knowledge and church upbringing!

Your comments shows you skipped real knowledge to scrap the surface. We were brought up with all what the author writes and same with our parents who founded Christianity in ijebu land !

Look at our strides and compare it to your woke belief in putting vague knowledge first without first learning about God!
Wot vague knowledge are u talking about? Plz dont mistake or mix spiriuality wit morality, deyre different.

I said and reitrate, african parents should "step down" on religion and focus on bringing up problem solving individuals. Unreligious people are even more useful to mankind than the socalled religious ones.

I acknowledge ur type already. Those would see my take as attacking d body of christ, so i understand.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Dancebreaker: 1:06pm On Apr 14
YourGFsnatcher:
Nigerians will always lose their values faster than speed of light in new environments that's doing better than theirs
The same generation that was dragged to church are the corrupt politicians that ran Nigeria down. If all that religiosity was that great, 9ja should be El Dorado by now. As we do ITK reach, no light, no road, Boko and nonsense.

Hypocrisy.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Dancebreaker: 1:10pm On Apr 14
MySolace:

Wot vague knowledge are u talking about? Plz dont mistake or mix spiriuality wit morality, deyre different.

I said and reitrate, african parents should "step down" on religion and focus on bringing up problem solving individuals. Unreligious people are even more useful to mankind than the socalled religious ones.

I acknowledge ur type already. Those would see my take as attacking d body of christ, so i understand.

Even our pagan great grandparents had far more humanity, creativity and integrity than the religious zealots of nowadays. Which church taught Berners-Lee, Zuckerberg, Jobs, Gates and others to create the tech we all enjoy today?

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by kernniejay(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14
AbuTwins:

You mean your God ran away from home without permission? That's not nice as a good kid!

No wonder not much of his kid life was included in the Bible!

So how did Jesus advice you to train kids in church?
May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Tonytonex(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14
This calls for concerned.
Their future is not looking good
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by JerryGyang(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14
CountinBlessins:

Why not mind your business?
The way you decided to take care of yours.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Blakjewelry(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

Fool .... How will you spoil my mood physically when you can't even type like a reasonable person....

The attention I am giving is worth a fortune in your entire existence.

Paul was a murderer.... He was assigned to kill followers of Christ. He was an executioner.

I won't refer you to the Bible.

I understand that you're an atheist and a very stupid one at that.
Idiot religious folks like you lack real brain power, it's all about follow, follow. I bet my left Nutt you know nothing about Jewish history and history that predate that.

In your small mind anybody that doesn't agree with your religious view does that because he hates what you term God.

I have engage religious folks a number of times and I must say the one on Nairaland are the most stupid and brainless.

Yes Paul was a murderer and he was doing his religious duty, I will saying it again it is the limit place by your pastors who are now enmeshed wealth that is keeping a restraining order on idiots like you if not maybe you would have been a serial killer.

It's the likes of you who are still the country and goes to church to do Thanksgiving. Check the most atheist countries in the world and see their crime rate compare Africa were animals like you reign supreme calling on God 24 hrs with heart as black as pure darkness itself, abeg make thunder plus ogun no kill you for were you stand o.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Emeth: 2:07pm On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
During Jesus's time what provisions did he make for kids in church?

None!

Did he even attend anything church on Saturdays or Sundays?

Paul and Pastors will have to fill in the gaps that Jesus left!

It is clear that you are either ignorant of the scriptures or you just chose to deliberately mislead others. Like 18:15-16 says: And they brought unto him also infants, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them.
But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

Anyways, we hope those kids won't join the next generation of LGBTQ+ Christians abroad!
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by 7508: 2:25pm On Apr 14
youngsahito:
is this really coming from an adult? I can imagine how lack of home training has turned u into a nonet*ity. "This mind your business" statement has made people to care less about what is happening around them.
I believe that you would be wise enough to retract your gullible statement.

Really, you all should mind your business, Wetin concern yoou with another person pikin for diaspora?, Una still think say na naija Una dey abi?, do you know why the parent is putting on earmuffs to block out the sound or giving their kids tablets?, if you get your own pikin, do as you wish to them but don't judge another parent for the way they comport themselves in their place of worship.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Vulcan24(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14
MySolace:

How can u bring up moral individuals without first inculcating a religion! Religion is first before morals unless u don't know the meaning of religion!

The christian, moslem and traditional religions teach morals that makes ppl human first, respect others and value life!

Outside this is science that shuns a devotion to any deity and inadvertently is killing the world today !

I am not arguing about false teachings and extremism in religion.
You can't solve any problem without first having a religion, those who tried still acknowledged there is sense In religion and a supreme diety!

Look around u and see how the world is trying to fix the world without religion.

The true teachings of each religion is what is causing the problems of the world now not religion in itself
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Vulcan24(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14
Dancebreaker:

Even our pagan great grandparents had far more humanity, creativity and integrity than the religious zealots of nowadays. Which church taught Berners-Lee, Zuckerberg, Jobs, Gates and others to create the tech we all enjoy today?

And do I know how many atrocities have been committed with their creation!

Acknowledged first that the fear of God is the begining of wisdom and the wisdom that God gives can't be polluted
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by plaetton: 2:44pm On Apr 14
Jokerman:
Not only on diaspora.

It happening even here in this country.

Children don't do bible study no more. No more sword drills, bible quizzes etc....

Parents always praying for blessings and blessings, while ignoring children growing up in the Lord
How many generations have grown in your so-called Lord ? What positive legacies have these tokunbo religions left in Africa?
Despite being the most religious and the most bible thumping and prayerful people in the world, today, Nigeria is one of the worst hellholes on earth ?
What gives ?
" The pre-eminence of any system ,religion or philosophy is to be measured in the quality of its output ".
To that end ,the quality of our national output after 64yrs of independence says a great deal about our minds and adopted religious philosophies that occupy those minds.
They are all cow dung.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Susbae: 2:51pm On Apr 14
BigIyanga:

Kids in abroad dont need church to function and succeed.
No prayers needed to pass school cert exams
No prayers needed to get admission,
No prayers needed to get jobs… cos companies recruit young talents from unis.
No prayers needed to get paid cos it’s against the law to owe wages/salaries.
No prayers needed for banks and ATMs to pay you.. your money because.. Banks dont fold, dont run out of cash,. ATM s dont go out of cash and network.

What you may not know is this: there are this kind of people called Intercessors. Some of them, their job description is just to pray for children, teenagers ,students, workers, families, etc all over the world. And they don't need to know the people they are praying for. Mind you, God Almighty is their Employer and He knows how to reward them. The answer to their prayers are those results you are seeing. That is why God don't coerce men to serve Him, cos He still knows how to get things done in His own way, since He's not a man. Shalom.

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by 7508: 2:57pm On Apr 14
sunsweet33:

Those ear defenders are designed for neurodivergent children who become distressed when overstimulated with noise, the lady was only trying to manage her family but you brought it here to make a mockery which is exactly what repels people from coming to church.

Brilliant response and thank you for replying, I was just about to reply the same but a lot of these morons probably won't even understand what neurodivergence is about.

I will always reiterate that parents who care for kids know what they face to nurture and cherish their kids and don't need a busybody to tell them how to care for their offsprings, if you don't like what they are doing, why don't you tap them on their shoulder and ask them why they are putting on earmuffs or giving their kids tablets and see if you don't get a smack in the mouth for being an oversabi
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by deltaF0SS: 3:00pm On Apr 14
Adonko:

In this context ....these foreigner's don't know ..most don't know how to bring up children..both God fearing and morally.

grin like we as a ppl r morally sound; we have more rot at home

anyways we're hypocrites (real research)

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by descarado: 3:04pm On Apr 14
Parents should send their kids to retreat and not worry cos they are in God's hand.
shocked shocked shocked
We still wonder why Nigeria is so backwards
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by DeepSight(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14
plaetton:

How many generations have grown in your so-called Lord ? What positive legacies have these tokunbo religions left in Africa?
Despite being the most religious and the most bible thumping and prayerful people in the world, today, Nigeria is one of the worst hellholes on earth ?
What gives ?
" The pre-eminence of any system ,religion or philosophy is to be measured in the quality of its output ".
To that end ,the quality of our national output after 64yrs of independence says a great deal about our minds and adopted religious philosophies that occupy those minds.
They are all cow dung.

There are highly religious societies that have progressed well so it's not all about religion.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by BeigJawnson(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
During Jesus's time what provisions did he make for kids in church?

None!

Did he even attend anything church on Saturdays or Sundays?

Paul and Pastors will have to fill in the gaps that Jesus left!

Anyways, we hope those kids won't join the next generation of LGBTQ+ Christians abroad!

Grow up... Paul is your problem right? I think he is giving your allaaah some kind of headaches ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.