Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora (31993 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by RussellRutherfo: 6:05am On Apr 15
armadeo:

Harry Potter was written for that age group. When should the child read it, at university ?

Harry Potter is satanic and should not be read by anyone at all.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46am On Apr 15
rexbuton:

Of course you can give them the look, it doesn’t have to be followed by corporal punishment at home, there are other measures to keep children in line. Today’s Parents are just being lazy. But yes, it’s hard to keep children calm for 3 hours. But instead of muffling their ears from the word and worship, why not give them a coloring book of biblical characters? Why does it have to be the meaningless YouTube videos they watch every other day of the week?

Jesus has called out his own people today from these different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines!

Read the Bible book of Revelations 18:4

And if you want we can both discuss on how it is related to the OP.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by emmyileri(m): 6:55am On Apr 15
A Church that don't create a children Sunday School has no business in being a church. What is the essence, when the children that God give to you are wasting before your very eyes. Children have souls too and they will give account to God on the last day.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by MuslimIgbo: 7:11am On Apr 15
RussellRutherfo:

Shut your trap pedo false prophet follower. Muhammad(may poison continuously be upon him) was a black slave trader and islamic slave trading of Africans was evil and still not yet stopped while Christian abolitionists stopped slave trading.
Shut you gutter mouth brain man-god and sun-god worshipper.
Most of the prophets in your evìl and contradicting bible are pedos, adulterers and murderers.
AT WHAT AGE DID JOSEPH MARRY THE MOTHER OF YOUR god?
Brainless ewu
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by AbuTwins: 7:33am On Apr 15
BeigJawnson:

Grow up... Paul is your problem right? I think he is giving your allaaah some kind of headaches ...

Allah doesn't become human to die. So He's free from Al human imperfections!

Only humans like you and your parents can have headache, thyphoid, malaria and all other infections on earth!

I don't have any problem!
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by AbuTwins: 7:37am On Apr 15
kernniejay:

May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

Aameen and also yours with that of your generations...
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by BeigJawnson(m): 9:25am On Apr 15
AbuTwins:

Allah doesn't become human to die. So He's free from Al human imperfections!

Only humans like you and your parents can have headache, thyphoid, malaria and all other infections on earth!

I don't have any problem!

Lols... I can't laugh... Islamics folks will never tend to change. Abduls like you are forever known for violence ... Why did you have to bring in my parents into this as if you too don't have parents? Why are you full of emotions on this case instead of being logical?
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by AbuTwins: 9:42am On Apr 15
BeigJawnson:

Lols... I can't laugh... Islamics folks will never tend to change. Abduls like you are forever known for violence ... Why did you have to bring in my parents into this as if you too don't have parents? Why are you full of emotions on this case instead of being logical?

What i stated is a fact and not an abuse! All humans are susceptible to disease! It is not an abuse if you have a positive mind!

But your mind is already stinking!
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by BeigJawnson(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15
AbuTwins:

What i stated is a fact and not an abuse! All humans are susceptible to disease! It is not an abuse if you have a positive mind!

But your mind is already stinking!

Stinking? What ever you say. But you know yourself and within yourself that bringing up my parents into an ordinary discussion, isn't worth it. Now, you talk about me having a stinking mind. Well, peace be unto you.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by armyofone(m): 1:43am On Apr 16
I don't understand the need of Nigerian church...why not attend already established churches near you ? Must it be Nigerian church or Nigerian Apostlic church ?
They stand small churches, small branches but unable to create or establish children sections according to age ?
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Arielle: 12:01pm On Apr 16
MySolace:
We're talking about engaging kids in problem solving programs and ure talking about religion. The earlier u understand da todays religion is more of a social gathering, d better for u.

Eclipse happened few days ago, wit science and tech, d notice was brought to us even months ahead. Including how it would and the very day it would.

Have u wondered wot religion(pastors and men of god) wouldve done wit dis event in the absence of science and tech. Certainly dey wouldve given it a spiritual interpretation, cook up all manner of lies and keep people of d world in perpetual bondage and ignorance. And not witout milking their pockets dry.

Plz u should b more concerned about engaging d kids in problem solving activities.
(but d problem is, instead of accepting d truth, some persons wil blindly begin to scream "stop attacking the body of christ"..., mind u, am also a christian).

May God help all of una!

Thank you for this.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Arielle: 12:08pm On Apr 16
youngsahito:
is this really coming from an adult? I can imagine how lack of home training has turned u into a nonet*ity. "This mind your business" statement has made people to care less about what is happening around them.
I believe that you would be wise enough to retract your gullible statement.
Yes, mind your business. Leave other people to do their thing. Raise your own children the way you want. You are the one who is gullible. Young people are being exposed to technology, science, how to think for themselves. You are here disturbing us about people not teaching children to quote bible passages and speak in tongues. Yet your tongue-speaking, church-going religious country is a cess-pool of vice, corruption, immorality and backwardness. People who have lost their sense of humanity and kindness to one another.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by youngsahito(m): 8:24am On Apr 17
Arielle:

Yes, mind your business. Leave other people to do their thing. Raise your own children the way you want. You are the one who is gullible. Young people are being exposed to technology, science, how to think for themselves. You are here disturbing us about people not teaching children to quote bible passages and speak in tongues. Yet your tongue-speaking, church-going religious country is a cess-pool of vice, corruption, immorality and backwardness. People who have lost their sense of humanity and kindness to one another.
what technology are they exposed to? You see underage students that should be exposed to reading will be playing games and watching movies on phone. If you want to expose them to technology, teach them basics of computer and other things rather than just throwing phones at them all in the name of making them occupied. Children of less than 10 years old exposed to phone light will start having eyes defects that will warrant such children to get a recommended glasses.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by aduwak: 8:44am On Apr 18
fa636:

Thank you for the reasonable submission above.

I haven’t posted on Nairaland for years now, but felt the need to do so for this topic.

Anyone who has an autistic child that is triggered by loud sounds that lead to dysregulation of the child would’ve done the same thing. It’s a coping mechanism from what years of research has shown in the abroad.

Taking positions of this as an example of bad parenting (let’s be honest that’s what is being suggested here) is rather ill-informed and dangerous.

I implore us to be more widely read and expand our minds. The more we do that, the better our understanding of things around us.

Happy learning!

I haven't posted on Nairaland for years as well until seeing this post. Are you on the spectrum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.