Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah (17513 Views)

What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by pretydiva(f): 7:29am On Apr 15
jeromestarks:
You have brought it to social media, believe me, you won't last.
Are you God? Why make such comment undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by pretydiva(f): 7:33am On Apr 15
Eriokanmi:
They once told me same too...that i was using juju to study lol, until a day one of my classmates tip-toed to where i was quietly studying. We were playing Ludo game. He didn’t know when i left their midst to read. He now confessed that they've been thinking i was using magical means to excel. Who juju epp?

In whatever you do my people, be passionate, cos e get why. My talent has taken me before the American president as the only sub-sahara African and Nigerian to be so honoured. I had shared this here a couple of times.
Congratulations to you!

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Eriokanmi: 7:35am On Apr 15
Gamezi:
Toyinbo Hezekiah, who graduated as the overall best student from the Department of Animal Breeding and Genetics, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta

Lol dey play dey celebrate yeye course
If he can find his way into any of the western countries, he will blow in no time. They're looking for people in this field like they look for doctors and nurses. He should just be optimistic and work towards it. Some professions are not relevant here because of our stage of development. You can imagine fulani still moving their cows upandan in the 21st century. That's weird. I still wonder why they call us giants of Africa because were not leading by example. Many African countries have stopped open grazing over a decade ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by EbullientBro(m): 7:39am On Apr 15
Hashabiah:
A first-class slave of the matrix

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by muyico(m): 7:45am On Apr 15
Congratulations! Gud achivement
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by tafabaloo(m): 7:47am On Apr 15
Our kids should be encouraged to read this man's testimony. Very encouraging!
God bless you and make your ways prosperous in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Artscollection: 7:47am On Apr 15
Hashabiah:

Better than a classless slave of the matrix !!!

4 Likes

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Gamezi(m): 7:48am On Apr 15
Eriokanmi:
If he can find his way into any of the western countries, he will blow in no time. They're looking for people in this field like they look for doctors and nurses. He should just be optimistic and work towards it. Some professions are not relevant here because of our stage of development. You can imagine fulani still moving their cows upandan in the 21st century. That's weird. I still wonder why they call us giants of Africa because were not leading by example. Many African countries have stopped open grazing over a decade ago.

That’s absolutely true, in western countries his field will be greatly rewarded, but here in Nigeria or west Africa in general , make e forget work with that even if he work in ministry it will be like maniac work

2 Likes

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by victorbass1234: 7:51am On Apr 15
Hashabiah:
I don't believe in online bragging but come to my house and see for yourself.

Ok ok l ok ok ok
Solid response

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Blitzking: 7:59am On Apr 15
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:05am On Apr 15
You tried
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by OkayDaddy: 8:10am On Apr 15
Hashabiah:

If someone has to visit your house to see your achievements, you are nothing but a local, domesticated nonentity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by BscHolder: 8:11am On Apr 15
JASONjnr:
It's not easy to reach this fit....

I remember during my time in school..... One very intelligent guy, from a poor home, struggling all by himself. He was projected as a first class student and was even at a time a friend to the vice councillor's wife. Was bitten by dog while returning home and the mum said he barked and died.

one was also on this forum as the best graduating student. He was a nairalander and also died shortly before his service year
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by BscHolder: 8:12am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
And this is the best time to narrate this? Why don't you just congratulate him.
keep your dirty mouth shut lazy assh0le
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by TableLeg(m): 8:13am On Apr 15
Well done Toyinbo, best wishes.
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Nice2023(m): 8:14am On Apr 15
I agree only for the determined persons not for everyone especially those gamblers and cultists.

Karlifate:
Congratulations, Mr Toyinbo Hezekiah. 👍

Dear [young] men,

A man's life will get worse before it gets better. 💯

He will reach the bottom of the ocean like the heaviest rock... 🏔 🏊

...and propell himself back to the surface like a rocket fueled engine. 🚀 🔥

Have patience.
👌
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by richie240: 8:14am On Apr 15
Why does good news from others always pain you ppl like this??
If the good news does not happen to ppl u can 'relate' with, d next thing is to wave ur PhD (pull him down) certificate.
You keep sowing hatred yet you will say ppl hate u.
Can u sow corn and reap banana?

Umu ekwensu (Devil pikin)
cool
Hashabiah:

toujurs:
And this mumu, would have been shouting Emi lo kan. During this last election, bunch of fools.
These are the sets of ppl who rejoice whenever naira falls but gnash their teeth in pain whenever it rises. We know una.

Election don finish, get over it.
Apossu, over to you biko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfyF2Mxr3I8&t=186s
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by toujurs: 8:17am On Apr 15
And this mumu, would have been shouting Emi lo kan. During this last election, bunch of fools.

Obi would never be president, you say. But yet you have a first class, and work like a fucking peasant. Even the said Obi, is worth more than 1 trillion naira in liquid cash.

So who is now the fool, i like the way, banks have started sacking. Like wise the manufacturing sector. You all will learn the hard way.

Tinubu government is decieving you all, with naira appreciation, the come back would be bloody when the dollar reserve we have runs dry.
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Babtunz: 8:28am On Apr 15
Gamezi:
Toyinbo Hezekiah, who graduated as the overall best student from the Department of Animal Breeding and Genetics, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta

Lol dey play dey celebrate yeye course
Look at you laughing at your own ignorance. Very bold of you to call Animal Breeding and Genetics a yeye course.
AFAIK, that school is the only one that offers this course in the whole of Nigeria for many years. Don't really know about now though. Do you even know the limitless career prospects in Animal Breeding and Genetics? I see you're not informed so I'll take my time to enlighthen you.

As he is, he has equal chances with someone who studied Microbiology, Biochemistry or Genetics to proceed and obtain a Msc or PhD in genetics-related fields. Talk about molecular genetics, human genetics, computational genomics, bioinformatics, medical genetics, etc etc.

So you see, sometimes it better to just keep quiet and learn instead of making statements that make you sound unintelligent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Hezzyluv: 8:32am On Apr 15
Thirty-year-old commercial motorcyclist and bricklayer, Toyinbo Hezekiah, who graduated as the overall best student from the Department of Animal Breeding and Genetics, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.

I fink he's a Christian.

Onyedikachi231:
Congratulations an intelligent muslim, it remains to see if it won't be used for shouting allah kubar and flinging and strapping bombs.

Once you come at me or quote, fiiam I will yab prophet mohammed so don't try me.

😂 😂 😂 grin grin

You gat no joy I swearugad, u be werey. grin
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Segzy19: 8:32am On Apr 15
Why are some of you this daft?
His name is Hezekiah yet you called him a Muslim...

Isn't this a display of foolishness from you?
What a shame

Onyedikachi231:
Congratulations an intelligent muslim, it remains to see if it won't be used for shouting allah kubar and flinging and strapping bombs.

Once you come at me or quote, fiiam I will yab prophet mohammed so don't try me.
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Johnwrite(m): 8:33am On Apr 15
Wow congrats
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by toujurs: 8:42am On Apr 15
Hashabiah:
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by jaxxy(m): 8:44am On Apr 15
Good now get a good job. many 1st holders are struggling.
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Gamezi(m): 8:45am On Apr 15
Babtunz:

Look at you laughing at your own ignorance. Very bold of you to call Animal Breeding and Genetics a yeye course.
AFAIK, that school is the only one that offers this course in the whole of Nigeria for many years. Don't really know about now though. Do you even know the limitless career prospects in Animal Breeding and Genetics? I see you're not informed so I'll take my time to enlighthen you.

As he is, he has equal chances with someone who studied Microbiology, Biochemistry or Genetics to proceed and obtain a Msc or PhD in genetics-related fields. Talk about molecular genetics, human genetics, computational genomics, bioinformatics, medical genetics, etc etc.

So you see, sometimes it better to just keep quiet and learn instead of making statements that make you sound unintelligent.

Lol actually you sound unintelligent not because you font know what you saying but because you dont know how the system works..#shalom
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Babtunz: 8:57am On Apr 15
Gamezi:

Lol actually you sound unintelligent not because you font know what you saying but because you dont know how the system works..#shalom
How does the system work? I'd really like to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by Lavor234: 9:16am On Apr 15
First class mind, one of the best writeups I have read in a long time, grit and brains, may God who has brought you this far never abandon you. It's Gid not man who is the helper
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by OmoOshodi(m): 9:21am On Apr 15
His full name must have been IFATOYINBO......trying to dissociate himself from IFA(the light)

He should try and get a Master degree and PhD.......seeking foreign scholarship should be his aim.....

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by delpee(f): 9:23am On Apr 15
I'm impressed by his doggedness. Congrats to him.
God bless him so much more. I pray that he gets employed within the university system so he can mentor others and achieve his goals. May his dreams be fully accomplished.

3 Likes

Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by DavidEsq(m): 10:28am On Apr 15
sharpwriter:

shocked strange!
1st class student wey no know say e go take rabies injection after dog bite. That one na mumu in capital letters
Re: How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah by ufuosman(m): 10:31am On Apr 15
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Common Words Nigerians Use Everyday Which Don't Exist / Tukur Buratai: Ebonyi State University Names Institute After General / LASU VC, MOCPED Provost Locked Out As Unions Begin Strike In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.