Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos (31884 Views)

Lagos Government Acquires Innoson CNG Buses (Video) / Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol / Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by motionarena: 9:50am On Apr 14
We must fight against greedy marketers still increasing prices of goods.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Kingrshd3: 9:50am On Apr 14
starstaz:
Pungnacity!! Unserious Government that want to gaslight us again and again. How many times will they sell false hope to us. See it. The NLC has hijacked the initiative by proposing a new minimum wage of 615k per month for workers as against the current 30k. The sleeping govt quickly wakes up her sleeper cells agent to promote the forgotten CNG at 200 naira. Hmmmmm. So ordinarily petrol price too should have been at that range but due to dubious manipulation of the citizens ,they jerked it up for their selfish reason and that brings about attendant suffering to the citizen in all directions. Let's keep watching how the manipulation continue with this useless CNG promotion. NLC should keep an open eye and never back down on their minimum wage proposal.

Why are u so pained with new and good things from the government..

1 Like

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by trumpcoat(m): 9:53am On Apr 14
Nice one for we Nigerians
We are still very much in the business of giving you the best interior and exterior painting you deserve
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Kingrshd3: 9:54am On Apr 14
oyeb15:
The major problem of CNG is dat it's takes hours to fill. Between 4 to 8hours unlike petrol that I can fill my tank within 5mins.

We need better option jare.

Really 😲

4 hours ke
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by oyeb15: 9:57am On Apr 14
Kingrshd3:

Really 😲

4 hours ke

Yea
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Abbeytoy(m): 10:00am On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

But your APC online warriors are saying that if the competition is too hard for Airpeace, he should step out of business.

Without thinking that Airpeace is an indigenous airline it will help to burst the Nigerian economy.

In the same way, this will help the people.

Air Peace is in a healthy competition and I don't think it should be politicised or tribalism.

We have to give kudos to him and then encourage him to fight back just like every other Nigerian business does. It's a win-win for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by JASONjnr(m): 10:00am On Apr 14
Puss360:

I actually see nothing in this topic that warrants tribal slurs from you!!!!

Do you know that tribal means tribe?

I was talking about indigenous airline that will boost the economy of Nigeria and you thought I was talking about Igbos and Yorubas?

Are you even educated at all?
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Omoapena(m): 10:01am On Apr 14
Only one Gazzuzz
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Puss360(f): 10:02am On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

I was talking about indigenous airline that will boost the economy of Nigeria and you thought I was talking about Igbos and Yorubas?

No I'm not educated... Good morning
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Dogalmighty17: 10:08am On Apr 14
oyeb15:
The major problem of CNG is dat it's takes hours to fill. Between 4 to 8hours unlike petrol that I can fill my tank within 5mins.

Gazzuzz, how true is this?
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Kingrshd3: 10:08am On Apr 14
oyeb15:

Yea

Ha public transport can't use it then ..

And I don't think d masses can benefit from this expect government owned busses and they will be in charge to handle it 🤔

because this refilling time is like a disadvantage with the way I see it 🙈

1 Like

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Skyehigher1: 10:21am On Apr 14
I thought this cng is not supposed to be 100 to 140 naira hahaha why 200 but let see what is going to happen na when dollars drop to 300 i know that it will not upto 50 naira once our economies boom
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Xox1945(m): 10:27am On Apr 14
Good Development
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by DukeNija(m): 10:28am On Apr 14
GAZZUZZ:
GazzuzzCNG Ready and committed to vehicle Retrofits and Conversions to dual fuel petrol and CNG across Nigeria.

Check out our YouTube page

https://youtube.com/@GazzuzzCNG?si=mINMzqd0JXc0Bx8i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SeB9oAGVlA?si=FPqZ-9s2D0TS8Ozi

Well done Gazzuzz. I’ll definitely recommend you.

1 Like

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by pacespot(m): 10:43am On Apr 14
What was the previous price of the CNG?
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by GarbaAudu: 10:45am On Apr 14
oyeb15:

Misleading information!

Actually, the gas refilling of a 10kg CNG cylinder can be done in 5 minutes. Routine inspection and connecting the CNG nozzle to the supply valve in your engine take about 2 minutes. The whole refuelling process takes another 2 minutes or less. The station operator can vary the gas flowrate.

7 Likes

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by evictor305: 10:49am On Apr 14
Ha who is feeding you with all these lies? Though I'm not using CNG but i have seen where they filled a cylinder of CNG in a car befor that thing takes less than 3 minutes to fill up bro
oyeb15:

4 Likes

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by evictor305: 10:52am On Apr 14
Honestly the conversation cost is discouraging, Almost 1 million for conversation o
greenermodels:
How much is a CNG conversion kit for cars? Is it readily available? Are local mechanics familiar with the conversion procedure? Time would tell but it's still a good idea.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by bdon123(m): 10:54am On Apr 14
GAZZUZZ:
GazzuzzCNG Ready and committed to vehicle Retrofits and Conversions to dual fuel petrol and CNG across Nigeria.

Check out our YouTube page

https://youtube.com/@GazzuzzCNG?si=mINMzqd0JXc0Bx8i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SeB9oAGVlA?si=FPqZ-9s2D0TS8Ozi
I will never use

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by greenermodels: 10:56am On Apr 14
evictor305:
Honestly the conversation cost is discouraging, Almost 1 million for conversation o
I knew all these talks about CNG from politicians are misleading, none of them are still talking about it now, Nigeria needs working refineries to lower the cost of petrol not CNG.

1 Like

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Kewtt: 11:00am On Apr 14
Nonsense .... Anytime gazzuzz talks about CNG....ask him for the explicit conversion costs.

1 Like

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00am On Apr 14
oyeb15:

There is a reason why there are no queues at CNG stations , one of such reasons is the fast fill up.

Currently it takes about 5mins to fill up a standard 60-65L water capacity CNG tank.

You would know this if you have visited a CNG station.

5 Likes

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Kewtt: 11:01am On Apr 14
greenermodels:
I knew all these talks about CNG from politicians are misleading, none of them are still talking about it now, Nigeria needs working refineries to lower the cost of petrol not CNG.
You're indeed blessed
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Kewtt: 11:02am On Apr 14
Kingrshd3:

Why are u so pained with new and good things from the government..
This is nothing or good from the government
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Kewtt: 11:04am On Apr 14
oyeb15:

Not true. It takes minutes. The main issue now is the cost of conversion

1 Like

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by ObiPandora: 11:06am On Apr 14
Isn't that what your igbos tribesmen say to Dangote in all it business so in your bigoted deluded mind you Ipob can tell Dangote all sort of nonsense you like but you do not want your tribesmen to be so maligned the way you malign other Nigerians.

JASONjnr:

But your APC online warriors are saying that if the competition is too hard for airpeace, he should step out of business.

Without thinking that airpeace is an indigenous airline which will help to boost the Nigerian economy.

Same way this will help the people.

Ofcoz there's no party politics here except for a certain grou6of people who believe that airpeace started what he can't finished.

But forgetting that Nigeria wants to grow indigenous products to help our economy which is inline with Tinubu's agenda....

1 Like

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:12am On Apr 14
Dogalmighty17:

Gazzuzz, how true is this?

Imagination of the writer
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by treatise: 11:19am On Apr 14
GAZZUZZ:
CNG to flood Lagos April .

Pricing is good but if compared with the consumption or burning rates does cheaper CNG make economic sense?
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Pearl1910: 11:26am On Apr 14
Puss360:

I actually see nothing in this topic that warrants tribal slurs from you!!!!

Where is the tribal slur...except ingrained in ur dark, evil hearts as an APC online warrior. Guilty conscience!!!
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Puss360(f): 11:30am On Apr 14
Pearl1910:

Where is the tribal slur...except ingrained in ur dark, evil hearts as an APC online warrior. Guilty conscience!!!
Na wa o... All these insults only for me?
My dear Kuku kill me...
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Originalsly: 11:39am On Apr 14
oyeb15:

Hmmmm .... interesting. These are the details we need to hear. So is it this long one has to be waiting to at the gas station? Time is money. I don't even see why people are praising the report .... CNG will be sold at N200per scm ..... what was the price so we can know if it will now be less expensive and if so by how much. Why compare it with the price of PMS? What should be compared is the cost of CNG to travel like 200 miles and the cost of PMS to travel the same distance .... that's the first thing I will want to know before considering to convert. If it's better... then time to fill up... 4 hours?... even 1 hour ... I'm out ... they not ready for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guidelines In Obtaining Driver’s Licence For First-timers / 17 Interesting Facts About Bulletproof Cars That Most People Might Not Know / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.