Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos (31878 Views)

Lagos Government Acquires Innoson CNG Buses (Video) / Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol / Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by dododawa1: 11:42am On Apr 14
Tinubu will favour us all

+

OBIDENTs
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:50am On Apr 14
treatise:

Pricing is good but if compared with the consumption or burning rates does cheaper CNG make economic sense?

I drive Ibafo to benin with ₦3700 worth CNG, what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by djseanjohn77: 11:54am On Apr 14
starstaz:
Pungnacity!! Unserious Government that want to gaslight us again and again. How many times will they sell false hope to us. See it. The NLC has hijacked the initiative by proposing a new minimum wage of 615k per month for workers as against the current 30k. The sleeping govt quickly wakes up her sleeper cells agent to promote the forgotten CNG at 200 naira. Hmmmmm. So ordinarily petrol price too should have been at that range but due to dubious manipulation of the citizens ,they jerked it up for their selfish reason and that brings about attendant suffering to the citizen in all directions. Let's keep watching how the manipulation continue with this useless CNG promotion. NLC should keep an open eye and never back down on their minimum wage proposal.

Just so dumb - that's why you cannot see the good in anything. How is this about government? is the company owned by government? As an individual, what have you ever contributed to Nigeria? It is lazy people like you who wake up only to blame government, curse the nation for every little thing, while your mates are taking advantage of every situation and making it through it. It is easier to spot a frustrated-failed fellow. better get well soon.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Josbreed: 12:05pm On Apr 14
So just because you want to make motorists patronise you, you refused to gives us uodate about cooking CNG abi? Na only autoCNG you sabi abi? Oya kwantinuue.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Toosure70: 12:15pm On Apr 14
greenermodels:
How much is a CNG conversion kit for cars? Is it readily available? Are local mechanics familiar with the conversion procedure? Time would tell but it's still a good idea.
training on going Ibadan right now

1 Like

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by edenex: 12:19pm On Apr 14
GAZZUZZ:

There is a reason why there are no queues at CNG stations , one of such reasons is the fast fill up.

Currently it takes about 5mins to fill up a standard 60-65L water capacity CNG tank.

You would know this if you have visited a CNG station.

Good you clarified this. Was about to ask you. Are there any cng stations on the island
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Dvicent81: 12:20pm On Apr 14
oyeb15:
The major problem of CNG is dat it's takes hours to fill. Between 4 to 8hours unlike petrol that I can fill my tank within 5mins.

We need better option jare.

Haba!! That is not correct! Goggle it.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by edenex: 12:21pm On Apr 14
GAZZUZZ:

About 300KM hmmm
Thats cheap

1 Like

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by b3llo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14
oyeb15:
The major problem of CNG is dat it's takes hours to fill. Between 4 to 8hours unlike petrol that I can fill my tank within 5mins.

gazzuzz, how true is this assertion?
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by adedayoa2(f): 12:33pm On Apr 14
Originalsly:

Hmmmm .... interesting. These are the details we need to hear. So is it this long one has to be waiting to at the gas station? Time is money. I don't even see why people are praising the report .... CNG will be sold at N200per scm ..... what was the price so we can know if it will now be less expensive and if so by how much. Why compare it with the price of PMS? What should be compared is the cost of CNG to travel like 200 miles and the cost of PMS to travel the same distance .... that's the first thing I will want to know before considering to convert. If it's better... then time to fill up... 4 hours?... even 1 hour ... I'm out ... they not ready for me.
so you believe him? Just use google now.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Ofunaofu: 12:35pm On Apr 14
zionstaar75:
keep crying and wailing

You are irredeemable
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Pojomojo: 12:42pm On Apr 14
oyeb15:

Factor in th cost implications
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Fattprince23: 12:51pm On Apr 14
Yadid:
How fast does it burn? Faster than PMS and AGO or slower? It's not just about the price per scm, how much of it will be consumed is what will determine how it'll really affect transportation fares.
Exactly my question. Because I see this as marketing strategy if it burns faster than petrol. That 3 scm will now burn faster than 1 litre PMS

1 Like

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Yadid(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14
Fattprince23:

Exactly my question. Because I see this as marketing strategy if it burns faster than petrol. That 3 scm will now burn faster than 1 litre PMS

And if that is the case, the cost of transportation will just remain the same.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Curious345: 1:02pm On Apr 14
Installing a CNG on your went up from 400k in December 2023 to ₦1.1m today ..

Consider people
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Curious345: 1:03pm On Apr 14
GAZZUZZ:

CNG conversion rose from 400k in December to 1.1m today ..

Why

1 Like

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by treatise: 1:04pm On Apr 14
GAZZUZZ:

Jesu! Damn cheaper
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Curious345: 1:05pm On Apr 14
pacespot:
What was the previous price of the CNG?
₦90 before bat said "subsidy is gone "
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Balablue64: 1:07pm On Apr 14
thesicilian:
First the airlines Now gas/petrol
Indeed, the poor will breathe, even if it's for some fews! grin grin grin
Wait t let it happen first before you begin to praise tilumgbu, Think with your brain.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by soccerlite: 1:20pm On Apr 14
Let dem convert it for trucks only
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by PHAYOL81: 1:27pm On Apr 14
Hopefully it will help reduce the inflation hike when it comes,onstream.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14
GAZZUZZ:
CNG to flood Lagos April .

once many people rushed and start using it, they will increase the price just like in the case of LPG.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14
Curious345:

Why
that is madness
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14
Curious345:

Why

FX
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by oluseg2: 1:45pm On Apr 14
oyeb15:

Not correct please.

Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by oluseg2: 1:46pm On Apr 14
[quote author=oyeb15 post=129430089]The major problem of CNG is dat it's takes hours to fill. Between 4 to 8hours unlike petrol that I can fill my tank within 5mins.

Not correct please.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Omenlon: 1:46pm On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

But your APC online warriors are saying that if the competition is too hard for airpeace, he should step out of business.

Without thinking that airpeace is an indigenous airline which will help to boost the Nigerian economy.

Same way this will help the people.

Do you know that tribal means tribe?

I was talking about indigenous airline that will boost the economy of Nigeria and you thought I was talking about Igbos and Yorubas?

Are you even educated at all?

Ofcoz there's no party politics here except for a certain group of people who believe that airpeace started what he can't finished.

But forgetting that Nigeria wants to grow indigenous products to help our economy which is inline with Tinubu's agenda....
useless people. How does this post relate with Air peace and una victims mentally wahala? Na only una dey Nigeria? If you people are not comfortable with Nigeria Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia or the lagoon is there for you people.
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Ishilove: 1:58pm On Apr 14
Cooking gas nko?
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Iinnov8: 2:13pm On Apr 14
oyeb15:

Aree you sure about this? Gazzuzz, please clarify
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by Iinnov8: 2:17pm On Apr 14
Re: CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos by odimbannamdi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14
evictor305:
Honestly the conversation cost is discouraging, Almost 1 million for conversation o

I am in same shoes too. The Nipco station closed to me that converts increase their price from 450k+ to almost 1m for a 5cylinder vehicle in late January. With normal fuel, that 1m can fuel my car for 18 months, as I don't drive always. It doesnt make any economic sense. They should look at their conversion price

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guidelines In Obtaining Driver’s Licence For First-timers / 17 Interesting Facts About Bulletproof Cars That Most People Might Not Know / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.