Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) (37291 Views)

Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Whitemoney Begs BBNaija to Stop Married People From Participating In The Show / Bobrisky: Why I Am Not Participating In #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Chukwuka319(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14
tollyboy5:

The God you claim to serve might have cleaned your name from the book of life with these evil words you're typing.
You're more fake and not different from those you criticize.
You're just an over zealous f@@l not recognize even by your Jesus lol.
Ewwo! Deputy director of the Universe, you are even more stupid than I thought.Lol!
You are just an ovezealous Stupid demented fool not even recognized by the African deities you serve.Lol!
They might have already add your name to the the hit list.
Lol! Demented fool.

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by bukatyne(f): 7:28pm On Apr 14
SweetDipBenny:
Why the Christian song

She wants to bridge the powers cheesy
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Ulogwe1: 7:31pm On Apr 14
You carry goat do sacrifice.

Na them go still shout, no pay tithe.

They're all hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by oliverano: 7:42pm On Apr 14
thesicilian:

Social media is just a mirror, a light that is revealing what truly goes on in the underground. Luckily for those of us who didn't know before, these people are dumb enough to put these stuff online for us to see

You're a very wise man. I liked your comment. You Sabi wetin really dey sup but wokeism won't allow people to think critically!

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Holy2Glory: 8:04pm On Apr 14
Kimcutie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG5lq5RUStI?si=pAW4fEBUDu0dYut2

Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na has shared a video of her participating in a ritual for blessings from the “water goddess” as she celebrated her friend’s birthday.

Ka3na who thanked her friend for always interceding for her, disclosed that she was lost after her husband’s death. The reality show star added that after she came back to Nigeria and participated in the ritual, the rest became history.

She further asked her followers not to be shy to seek “help,” adding that the world is deeper than the mortal eyes can see.

Oh what an abominable generation!
But how arth thou fallen oh Lucifer, the sun of the morning? For thou have said in your heart; i shall ascend in to the third heaven, i shall be like the most high. But thou shall be brought down to hedges. And now the habitation of the sea is thy snare cast against the sons of men. But thus saith the Lord: thus far and no more further shall your waves come.

GET JESUS NOW!

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by dapsoneh: 8:08pm On Apr 14
JuanDeDios:

Unlike you, she doesn't see a conflict between the two.
unlike you, shut the fu ck up

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Holy2Glory: 8:17pm On Apr 14
Kimcutie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG5lq5RUStI?si=pAW4fEBUDu0dYut2

Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na has shared a video of her participating in a ritual for blessings from the “water goddess” as she celebrated her friend’s birthday.

Ka3na who thanked her friend for always interceding for her, disclosed that she was lost after her husband’s death. The reality show star added that after she came back to Nigeria and participated in the ritual, the rest became history.

She further asked her followers not to be shy to seek “help,” adding that the world is deeper than the mortal eyes can see.

Chai, the souls of people have really been enslaved by just following others on social media. I really pity idiots who came as spectators on the earth to be watching others dish out their nonsense and the rubish they were born with on them. God puñish this generation and their demi water gods. See how they are uslessing their lives in the name of watching reality show called bɓnaija. You will al pay greatly.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by meobizy(f): 8:18pm On Apr 14
Looks like fun. I don’t believe in spirits, but I’d do it for the experience. Isn’t Ka3na ebony toned? Why are her legs light brown in the video.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Chetas81(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14
dfrost:
cheesy grin lipsrsealed

Social Media should be prohibited for some folks, honestly.
THE OWNERS OF SOCIAL MEDIA DON'T SEND THE BLACK AFRICAN WHO LOVE TO ABUSED WHAT THEY CANNOT AFFORD TO CREATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Chetas81(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14
THE WHITE MAN CREATED THE SOCIAL MEDIA, BUT THE BLACK AFRICAN KEEP ON ABUSING IT

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Omoawoke: 8:33pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:
Really so many people are destroyed due to ignorance.
What pledge did she make to the water spirits,in return for their blessings?
Because water spirits are not Father Christmas or God who gives without adding any sorrow.
Fools will rant now,but this is the truth.
Nothing good ever comes from Water spirits.
It's only God who can give without interest, collateral or sorrow and pain.
The "blessings" of water spirits may appear refreshing, satisfying for a while,but soon,they will come to claim one precious thing from her life at the date they choose.

She prayed to her God in her own way, but you with your dirty opinion think she’s being evil because she didn’t do your own version.
What’s the difference in those doing baptism, drinking holy communion and eating bread. Isn’t that rituals too?

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Omoawoke: 8:35pm On Apr 14
tollyboy5:

I don't know why f@@ls criticize African religion.
!diot$

Same idiot will do baptism, and holy communion.
Foolish humans

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Yahoodelababe: 8:44pm On Apr 14
The truth Is that we have alot of confused christians in nigeria. I knew after junior pope's issue where an actor claimed he gave sacrifice to the river, that those "Christians who go to church on sunday with their charms under their beds" will start speaking up about how fetish believe is good bla bla bla. It wouldnt have been a problem to me if they visit those shrines to pray for their needs, but altering another person's life because of your believe is my problem. How can a side chick visit a dibia to complain that another woman wants to steal her man when you know your dating a married man. Now baba prepares a charm for you to destroy a family and sometimes the charms work regardless of whether the person is telling the truth or not. Let us assume the christian God is same with the dibia god as nigerians argue. I would prefer to worship my God through the person that says forgive ,God will give you your own man than worship god through a man that will give me something to kill a fellow human being . can't you see the difference? One God said don't kill while the other god will even ask you if you want to kill the person. Alot of people just want to justify that wrong thing they know they are doing.Don't join them . Yes God has been in existence before the oyibo introduced the christain God to africa...but the two are not the same. Don't allow confused people transfer their confusion to you. Use your brain. Refuse to be confused!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by DeepSight(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:
Because water spirits are not Father Christmas or God who gives without adding any sorrow.
The "blessings" of water spirits may appear refreshing, satisfying for a while,but soon,they will come to claim one precious thing from her life at the date they choose.

Does God not work through various created beings.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14
Cute.
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14
Light78:
Social media will carry a lot of people to hell.

because ure the first occupant??
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:

Your own god deh for sky
Her own god is in that water.

Why e deh pain u? And whats the difference anyway?

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14
jibrilELsudan:
SHE DON FINALLY CONFESS SEY SHE BE MAMI WOTA AND CONFAM QUEEN OF THE COAST MEMBER

That makes her sweeter even
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by DeepSight(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14
lendahand:
she just tangled and mangled her destiny instead. Be careful who you have sex with anyway.

Devil has nothing so he doesn't give shishi.
When you're thinking he gave you, he actually took more from you anyways.

Jesus gives freely all good and perfect blessing.

Is that a gospel song in the background?? . What is all this confusion all about??

And when you bow before the image of a Roman Execution instrument (the cross) with an image of a Jewish man impaled on it, and claim his blood as your salvation, does it not ever strike you just how pagan and barbaric what you are doing is?

How do you fail to see that you are subscribing to ritual human sacrifice thereby?
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14
tellwisdom:
And the gullible ones will follow suit in this stupidity.

Na who de follow most of these dumb people for social media I de pity.

She faces her god inside water

So who are d wise ones? The ones that look for their own god in the sky?

Whats the difference? What makes who wiser? Black man answer
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14
AZControversial:
sad

Omo, some people get mind ooo. It's like a lot of people don't care anymore about future consequences.

It's all about the now for them.

Future consequences my ass.
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14
This is how they place curses on their children knowingly/unknowingly.

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by DeepSight(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:

Lol! Thank God you know that you are a compound complex fool and an aggravated idiot.
You should have kept mute and people won't know that you are mentally deranged.
Big fat FOOL!

Hahahahhaahahhahaa @ "compound complex fool and aggravated idiot."

This man!

Lawyer or writer, which one are you?

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by DeepSight(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14
Yahoodelababe:
The truth Is that we have alot of confused christians in nigeria. I knew after junior pope's issue where an actor claimed he gave sacrifice to the river, that those "Christians who go to church on sunday with their charms under their beds" will start speaking up about how fetish believe is good bla bla bla. It wouldnt have been a problem to me if they visit those shrines to pray for their needs, but altering another person's life because of your believe is my problem. How can a side chick visit a dibia to complain that another woman wants to steal her man when you know your dating a married man. Now baba prepares a charm for you to destroy a family and sometimes the charms work regardless of whether the person is telling the truth or not. Let us assume the christian God is same with the dibia god as nigerians argue. I would prefer to worship my God through the person that says forgive ,God will give you your own man than worship god through a man that will give me something to kill a fellow human being . can't you see the difference? One God said don't kill while the other god will even ask you if you want to kill the person. Alot of people just want to justify that wrong thing they know they are doing.Don't join them . Yes God has been in existence before the oyibo introduced the christain God to africa...but the two are not the same. Don't allow confused people transfer their confusion to you. Use your brain. Refuse to be confused!

In the Bible, the Jewish God gives many orders and instructions for murder and genocide.
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14
See the people many persons out there envy 🤔
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14
All these possessed nigerian ladies her sea husband has probably killed her earth husband.
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by ufotunang: 9:18pm On Apr 14
She is adding more curses and destruction to her life
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by TRAPLORD13: 9:20pm On Apr 14
Light78:
Social media will carry a lot of people to hell.
Such a pity people refuse to learn from the mistakes of others.
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by obaidan: 9:21pm On Apr 14
JuanDeDios:

Hmm. Sounds like a strategy.
yes o....
Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Annahh(f): 9:22pm On Apr 14
I'm not surprised, most of these women in entertainment industry are marine agents, that is why there is so much immorality and indecency coming from there, you will always exhibit the characteristics of the spirit that posesses you.

4 Likes

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Verbtips(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:
them say if you want eat with devil use long spoon,many people still the ignorant.i just dey laf sha but i de pity dier unborn pikin wey go the fight back and forth to break yoke for future

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) by Thundafireseun: 9:30pm On Apr 14
Chukwuka319:

Mstheeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa / Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.