Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed (33697 Views)

Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14
Why spending so much on weapons when we can all live in peace.. #HealTheWorld
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by jayce232: 5:37pm On Apr 14
Jostoman:
And you think iran is not getting support from russia and china secretly?
A lot of u people keep mentioning China, I just dey laugh una. China will not support any nation for war! They can only get the backing of Russia not China. It is easier for any nation to get the backing of India than China. You think China is stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by djon78(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14
misreal:
Omo.
This defence system is crazy.
It has really helped Israel,else Hamas alone for don destroy Israel.
But then,does Iran have a defence system as strong as this?
No be to shoot Catapult drones oh,na to defend yourself when time comes.

You dey mind Iran

Isreal have always thought ahead

They are one of the leading countries in Research and Development in the world

Isreal have the highest number of start ups for any country in the world

When this matter escalates

I hope Iran have there own defence mechanism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14
Righteousness2:
Let no one deceive you , the Orginal Iron dome of ISRAEL is THE COVENANT GOD HAS with them.

99% of the Iranian attacks were Intercepted.
What we saw this Morning was a Miracle!! It is beyond and human technical ability.

It was so bad for Iran that the Iranian state media had to lie to their people to save face.

They had put out an incident that Happened in Chile as a hit on Israel .
Many other fake pics had to be out to save face.

I am quite certain ISRAEL will Deal IRAN a blow of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS!!
ONE that will cut off the Head of the Snake.
They Have waited for opportunity as this to MORALLY STRIKE IRAN ESPECIALLY THE NUCLEAR FACILITIES.

We are living in Live Biblical times...
Watch out! Live Prepared!! The Rapture is not Far!

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Emyogalanya: 5:43pm On Apr 14
madridguy:
Seun continue to push the western agenda to save his forum. If I am to be in your shoe, I will also be doing the same.

Last night, Iranian missiles and drones passed several lines of US air defense systems in Jordan, zones filled with US, UK, French and Jordanian fighter jets flying in wait to shoot them down, Israel's multilayered air-defense system, including Iron Dome, Patriot, Arrow, David's Sling etc, and hit their target.

Iran used only 500 pieces, most of them drones. Iran has announced that a new wave of 2,000 drones and missiles is ready if Israel decides to retaliate.

Let be balance with our reports for once.
We all know how you feel. We feel your pain but pls take heart

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by djon78(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14
Jostoman:
And you think iran is not getting support from russia and china secretly?

Do you know the number of Jews that are Russian citizens

Most of Putin's oligarchy billionares are Jewish
They are many in number

Example Roman Abrahmovic, Brozisvki, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by djon78(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14
OniyideAmplify:
Why spending so much on weapons when we can all live in peace.. #HealTheWorld

You think the bad guys spoiling our world cares about peace

If you don't protect yourself
You will be finished

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Nursepepeye(f): 5:46pm On Apr 14
Righteousness2:
Let no one deceive you , the Orginal Iron dome of ISRAEL is THE COVENANT GOD HAS with them.

What we saw this Morning was a Miracle!! It is beyond and human technical ability.

It was so bad for Iran that the Iranian state media had to lie to their people to save face.

They Have waited for opportunity as this to MORALLY STRIKE IRAN ESPECIALLY THE NUCLEAR FACILITIES.

Can IRAN defend itself in such situation like Isreal did? I want IDF response ASAP, IRAN need to be thought a big lesson.
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by dappydozzy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14
misreal:
Omo.

Majority of Arab countries have air defence capabilities. UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan. You just make me laugh. A country that has advanced ballistic missile capabilities like Iran wont have an air defense system. It is not possible. The military advantage of Iran over Isreali is its advanced long range missiles. And the deterrent for Isreal is Iran getting nuclear warheads. That is why Isreali is so afraid of getting nukes. If Iran has nukes, Isreal wont be even talking about response or retaliation. Nukes are deterrents
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Horus(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14
Iran terrifying hypersonic missile that can punch through ALL air defences

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Tonytonex(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14
Righteousness2:

is it related to the end times?

And what is the last thing to happen before the rapture?
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by GardenOfGod(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14
Where is the source of your information
madridguy:
Seun continue to push the western agenda to save his forum. If I am to be in your shoe, I will also be doing the same.

Last night, Iranian missiles and drones passed several lines of US air defense systems in Jordan, zones filled with US, UK, French and Jordanian fighter jets flying in wait to shoot them down, Israel's multilayered air-defense system, including Iron Dome, Patriot, Arrow, David's Sling etc, and hit their target.

Iran used only 500 pieces, most of them drones. Iran has announced that a new wave of 2,000 drones and missiles is ready if Israel decides to retaliate.

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On Apr 14
Exactly . The reporting is so one sided. I actually saw videos of Israelis running and panicking in smoke filled streets. Certainly they’ve been touched by the missiles

Obviously I think Israel’s govt needs to be held accountable for their heinous actions but I wasn’t going to celebrate the civilians getting killed even though some of them support their evil government. I also know some of them were against Netanyahu. Even protesting for him to overthrown.

But this narrative of Israel being untouchable is so weird and false

madridguy:

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Tonytonex(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14
misreal:
Omo.
don't mind them, people will not talk now oh. But when Israel start their own now. People go start to dey cry fowl.
Dem no learn from Hamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by LastProphet: 5:56pm On Apr 14
Righteousness2:

Stop being silly, even a dumb person should be able to see that Iran didn't plan to kill anyone YET. How is that difficult to see? If Iran really wants to open fire you think they will send missiles that take 2 hours? Common pls always use your head this is why Im stopping interaction generally with Nigerians, people are just too dumb.
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by TheOgaBoss: 6:05pm On Apr 14
I like the fact that isreal has not specified what their response will be, Iran mind no go touch ground.

them must collect woto woto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by AfonjaConehead: 6:05pm On Apr 14
LastProphet:

Stop being silly, even a dumb person should be able to see that Iran didn't plan to kill anyone YET. How is that difficult to see? If Iran really wants to open fire you think they will send missiles that take 2 hours? Common pls always use your head this is why Im stopping interaction generally with Nigerians, people are just too dumb.
Baba shut up...so ya enemy will fire hundreds of missiles at you compound and you will come out and say," though they fired at my home but they didn't intend to kill me!"
Shame on you....and he's calling someone silly and dumb, Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by realmindz: 6:07pm On Apr 14
Righteousness2:

I don’t know if a bigger fool exist on nairaland other than you.
Are you just a troll?
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by AfonjaConehead: 6:07pm On Apr 14
SeeWahala:

Then why allow the pain in your rectum make you to quote him first? 🤔

The pain must have been the sifia type abi? You just couldn't CHEST IT 😆
Chai!!! Madridguy yaff die ooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by AfonjaConehead: 6:17pm On Apr 14
cococandy:
Exactly . The reporting is so one sided. I actually saw videos of Israelis running and panicking in smoke filled streets. Certainly they’ve been touched by the missiles

Obviously I think Israel’s govt needs to be held accountable for their heinous actions but I wasn’t going to celebrate the civilians getting killed even though some of them support their evil government. I also know some of them were against Netanyahu. Even protesting for him to overthrown.

But this narrative of Israel being untouchable is so weird and false

You and madridguy should make the threads and post nahhh!! Wetin come concern Seun here?!

Make the topic and post,simple

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by LastProphet: 6:18pm On Apr 14
AfonjaConehead:

Baba shut up...so ya enemy will fire hundreds of missiles at you compound and you will come out and say," though they fired at my home but they didn't intend to kill me!"
Shame on you....and he's calling someone silly and dumb, Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

Drone is a missile too Wiseman?
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Apr 14
AfonjaConehead:

You and madridguy should make the threads and post nahhh!! Wetin come concern Seun here?!

Make the topic and post,simple

Am I supposed to be creating a thread to show the destruction or suffering of Israelis? Why? When I’m not a barbarian.

Human suffering is never to be gloated about. Especially these man-made fracas that’s only aimed at grabbing land and wealth for greedy men.
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by AfonjaConehead: 6:25pm On Apr 14
LastProphet:

Drone is a missile too Wiseman?
No,Iran sent ordinary drones to Israel..they sent drones to drop Fanta and pepsi o,Wiseman 😁
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by AngelicBeing: 6:28pm On Apr 14
grin
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by AfonjaConehead: 6:30pm On Apr 14
cococandy:

Am I supposed to be creating a thread to show the destruction or suffering of Israelis? Why? When I’m not a barbarian.

Human suffering is never to be gloated about. Especially these man-maid fracas that’s only aimed at grabbing land and wealth for greedy men.

First and foremost,what is a man-MAID fracas o?

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by cococandy(f): 6:44pm On Apr 14
AfonjaConehead:

First and foremost,what is a man-MAID fracas o?
I meant man-made.

It’s a typo.

Now back to the conversation. What’s the point in celebrating the deaths of innocent people in a war that’s designed for and to benefit of a few wealthy and powerful egomaniacs?

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Morenikeji090(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14
Wait first. Is it only Israel dat help herself. Na American, uk, France warship dat assist Israel if it was only Israel baba they go fell the heat well ooo
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Unbiased1: 7:01pm On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:
Defense system that collapsed by cheap drones!

Israel was using $50,000 to shoot down $1000

Israel will need a lot of aids from the US to fight Iran.

The Kamikazee is a good technology to put the enemy under pressure.

Iron dome got confused yesterday. 🤣🤣🤣

If Iran meant business, it would have been fried🤣🤣🤣

@bolded is clear delusion. A unit of that Iranian drone costs over $190,000 for the short range versions. You think you can build a drone that can cover 2000km with just $1000 Are you a serious human being at all? And for you to think cruise and ballistic missiles (which are more expensive than those drones) launched at Israel costs just $1000 each says alot about your level of ignorance. Iran just wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on a useless mission that had 0 casualty. Israel actually spent less than Iran this time around. I'm so disappointed in Iran. All the images and videos they released on twitter at midnight have been confirmed to be fake cheesy just to deceive clowns like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by CorrectionFLuid: 7:02pm On Apr 14
madridguy:

In war, you don't give out your capabilities. Because the enemy can make an estimate using the figure you foolishly gave.

So either you're lying, or the Iranian government is bluffing. Either way,there's some lies going on.
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by eyinjuege: 7:05pm On Apr 14
Basicend:
Israel needs to calm down and not stretch itself by fighting multiple wars same time.

This war with Iran will affect global oil output since Russia is already fighting one with Ukraine.

God will bring peace to that region.

If Israel goes to war with Iran, America also goes to war with Iran.

Iran's intern nuclear plant project will be destroyed and I tell you Iran will suffer it more and quickly.

Your own na global oil input, with all that's on ground.... 😭
I guess every mallam with him kettle
Anyway, it will help boost Nigeria's oil in the international market, if Iran can't supply oil.....
Non of the nations are innocent in that middle east. Plus the Isreal, Iran, Palestine and their other neighbors all Beefing themselves
Truly, at this point, na only God fit help them resolve their multitude of issues
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by CrossRhodes: 7:07pm On Apr 14
madridguy:
You should be the one to hide your head in your soakaway.
I was expecting to see you opening threads as usual last night when the missiles were dropping like rain but you were hiding under your bed and only to come out now with your comedy as usual after almost 24 hours with your joke.

The real news were dropping like flies on Twitter last night from people on ground so go and rest.

Behaving like nairaland madmen..
You sound pained and hurt because your terrorists redheaded brothers have been sent to virgin land.......

Israel will keep decimating you

Netanyahu bomb fall on you
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by CrossRhodes: 7:09pm On Apr 14
Morenikeji090:
Wait first. Is it only Israel dat help herself. Na American, uk, France warship dat assist Israel if it was only Israel baba they go fell the heat well ooo
That's why there are 11 players in a football team.....na peer to peer.

Iran also has allies, let them enter village meeting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 / Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.