Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed (33687 Views)

Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by eyinjuege: 7:12pm On Apr 14
Morenikeji090:
Wait first. Is it only Israel dat help herself. Na American, uk, France warship dat assist Israel if it was only Israel baba they go fell the heat well ooo

Yes, their allies -NATO were present and also helped neutralise the missiles
One can never overestimate the importance of forming alliances.
Very 'importanter', especially if you're a small (but mighty) nation like Isreal
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by RussellRutherfo: 7:12pm On Apr 14
Righteousness2:

Bros hide your face with your fake news. .
The Embrassment on iran is too much.

Lots of fake stuffs were pushed out by iran state media to save face.
I have a whole lot.

The Iranian Terrorist regime just Wasted 2 billion dollars. They WOEFULLY FAILED IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

Just wait for ISRAEL'S reply.
The Shout of UNITED NATIONS, UNRWA, UEFA, , SOS, RED CROSS by the Iranian regime will tell you.

Meanwhile the photo below is from Iran

I love how you stand up for the truth here on Nairaland especially against these headslamming terrorists who follow a pedo false prophet Muhammad(Poison be upon him).

They love to support failures because of the antichrist spirit in them.

3 Likes

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by RussellRutherfo: 7:21pm On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:

After letting them know of a retaliatory strike? If Iran wanted to maintain the cool and come with surprises, do you think the casualties rate would be same

Iran just made a statement, they were not out for top tier destruction.
Those drones are cheaply made and certain they did not spend up to $100,000. If they meant real arm, the iron dome itself would have been fried after being overwhelmed.

Russia did same to US patriot in Ukraine. Stressed it out with same Iranian drones and fried it when it was tired.

All kinds of silly excuses from mad Muhammadeans about their failed Iranian attack. grin

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by RussellRutherfo: 7:22pm On Apr 14
hardbody:

Oga, go and read Jeremiah 31: 31

God does not recognize your present Israelites and he has no covenant whatsoever with these fleshly Israelites.

God's P.A
grin

Mad headslamming terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by OniyideAmplify(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14
djon78:

You think the bad guys spoiling our world cares about peace

If you don't protect yourself
You will be finished
Huhh, I can't just think straight bro.

Like why spending so much on weapons when billions of people have no access to food and water?
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by toujurs: 7:27pm On Apr 14
misreal:
Omo.
This defence system is crazy.
It has really helped Israel,else Hamas alone for don destroy Israel.
But then,does Iran have a defence system as strong as this?
No be to shoot Catapult drones oh,na to defend yourself when time comes.
Guy, what is coming for iran, i just pity them.

I swear to God. I do feel for iran..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by RussellRutherfo: 7:29pm On Apr 14
realmindz:

I don’t know if a bigger fool exist on nairaland other than you.
Are you just a troll?

You are the biggest nairaland fool
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by RussellRutherfo: 7:30pm On Apr 14
Unbiased1:

@bolded is clear delusion. A unit of that Iranian drone costs over $190,000 for the short range versions. You think you can build a drone that can cover 2000km with just $1000 Are you a serious human being at all? And for you to think cruise and ballistic missiles (which are more expensive than those drones) launched at Israel costs just $1000 each says alot about your level of ignorance. Iran just wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on a useless mission that had 0 casualty. Israel actually spent less than Iran this time around. I'm so disappointed in Iran. All the images and videos they released on twitter at midnight have been confirmed to be fake cheesy just to deceive clowns like you.

You dey mind that mad terrorist at Allen

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Blackdisciple(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14
In Nigeria one person don thief $2,915.281 billion that can be used in defense project oo
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by AfonjaConehead: 7:37pm On Apr 14
cococandy:
I meant man-made.

It’s a typo.

Now back to the conversation. What’s the point in celebrating the deaths of innocent people in a war that’s designed for and to benefit of a few wealthy and powerful egomaniacs?
I knew it was a typo,I was just kidding but that doesn't change the fact that you all kinda only find your voices when Israel is giving them wotowoto,I mean see how the madridguy h'slammer is lamenting like a child who just lost his lollipop grin

nobody likes or is rooting for war,means it when you say it...btw,are you really a "f"

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by stuffs2002: 7:37pm On Apr 14
madridguy:
Seun continue to push the western agenda to save his forum. If I am to be in your shoe, I will also be doing the same.

Last night, Iranian missiles and drones passed several lines of US air defense systems in Jordan, zones filled with US, UK, French and Jordanian fighter jets flying in wait to shoot them down, Israel's multilayered air-defense system, including Iron Dome, Patriot, Arrow, David's Sling etc, and hit their target.

Iran used only 500 pieces, most of them drones. Iran has announced that a new wave of 2,000 drones and missiles is ready if Israel decides to retaliate.

Let be balance with our reports for once.

Seun Osewa the hypocritical bigot can never ever be balanced.
His hatred for Islam and Muslims will never allow his brain to function logically.
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Iamzik: 7:39pm On Apr 14
madridguy:
Seun continue to push the western agenda to save his forum. If I am to be in your shoe, I will also be doing the same.

Last night, Iranian missiles and drones passed several lines of US air defense systems in Jordan, zones filled with US, UK, French and Jordanian fighter jets flying in wait to shoot them down, Israel's multilayered air-defense system, including Iron Dome, Patriot, Arrow, David's Sling etc, and hit their target.

Iran used only 500 pieces, most of them drones. Iran has announced that a new wave of 2,000 drones and missiles is ready if Israel decides to retaliate.

Anybody with missiles can attack the million dollar question is how good is your defence? Israel has proved itself in terms of defence. Can Iran defend against thesame number of missiles aimed at Tehran?

So you think that Israel will sit like a lame duck waiting for Iran to attack again 🤣🤣

You people overrate that terrorist Iran.

If I was netanyahu I will not retaliate immediately. I will keep Iran guessing and go into rafah to finish Hamas then hit hard on Iran with surprising deadly force
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Morenikeji090(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14
Yes sure. The best of Israel is to ceasefire with Iran coz if Israel retaliate Iran will do same back and dat can be bloody within Middle East region
eyinjuege:

Yes, their allies -NATO were present and also helped neutralise the missiles
One can never overestimate the importance of forming alliances.
Very 'importanter', especially if you're a small (but mighty) nation like Isreal
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by sholey4love: 7:56pm On Apr 14
Righteousness2:
Let no one deceive you , the Orginal Iron dome of ISRAEL is THE COVENANT GOD HAS with them.

99% of the Iranian attacks were Intercepted.
What we saw this Morning was a Miracle!! It is beyond and human technical ability.

It was so bad for Iran that the Iranian state media had to lie to their people to save face.

They had put out an incident that Happened in Chile as a hit on Israel .
Many other fake pics had to be out to save face.

I am quite certain ISRAEL will Deal IRAN a blow of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS!!
ONE that will cut off the Head of the Snake.
They Have waited for opportunity as this to MORALLY STRIKE IRAN ESPECIALLY THE NUCLEAR FACILITIES.

We are living in Live Biblical times...
Watch out! Live Prepared!! The Rapture is not Far!

What a great job you are doing.
Contact me on sholey4love777@gmail.com. i have something very important to share with you
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by olaremint(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14
Some many folks here are not intelligent. Iran definitely knows that Israel will shoot down those drones. They have however sent a message, that Israel is within their reach. Imagine if those drones were carrying nuclear warheads, the interception would be of no meaning. That is the message
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by AfonjaConehead: 8:13pm On Apr 14
stuffs2002:
[/b]

His hatred for Islam and Muslims will never allow his brain to function logically.
Same seun who protects said Muslims from others and allows moslims to post whatever they like on Christian threads,God dey see you o

2 Likes

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by BolaAThubv(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:
Defense system that collapsed by cheap drones!

Israel was using $50,000 to shoot down $1000

Israel will need a lot of aids from the US to fight Iran.

The Kamikazee is a good technology to put the enemy under pressure.

Iron dome got confused yesterday. 🤣🤣🤣

If Iran meant business, it would have been fried🤣🤣🤣
The fact that you believe an unmanned aircraft that flew 6 hours from Iran to Jordan where most of them were downed cost $1k is a testament to your ignorance and complete delusions of you Muslims.

So a UAV costs less than Keke Napep. Una shame dey catch me honestly

Stop embarrassing yourself publicly. Ordinary Google search would've saved you this embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by realmindz: 8:28pm On Apr 14
RussellRutherfo:

You are the biggest nairaland fool

You quoting me with your alternate moniker?
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Holy2Glory: 8:49pm On Apr 14
Righteousness2:
Let no one deceive you , the Orginal Iron dome of ISRAEL is THE COVENANT GOD HAS with them.

What we saw this Morning was a Miracle!! It is beyond and human technical ability.

It was so bad for Iran that the Iranian state media had to lie to their people to save face.

They Have waited for opportunity as this to MORALLY STRIKE IRAN ESPECIALLY THE NUCLEAR FACILITIES.

Speak out more boldly my dear beloved and learned counterpart. Any one who will not harken to these Clarion calls shall be sawn assunder with the saw of righteousness and holiness.

GET JESUS NOW!
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Didi2d(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14
LastProphet:

Stop being silly, even a dumb person should be able to see that Iran didn't plan to kill anyone YET. How is that difficult to see? If Iran really wants to open fire you think they will send missiles that take 2 hours? Common pls always use your head this is why Im stopping interaction generally with Nigerians, people are just too dumb.

Baba, I feel you jare

The media and even Nigerians have been so bias on their judgement, so personally I decided not to comment on this topic even on other thread.
I mean, nobody called Israel to order or criticise them when they attack the Iranian embassy.
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Bliztzer: 9:21pm On Apr 14
Righteousness2:
Arab accounts ridiculed the IRANIANS

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The person wey post this thing na savage him be😂
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Bliztzer: 9:24pm On Apr 14
Paulruth:
You and your fellow terrorists will cry later when it begins
No mind that bandit
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Bliztzer: 9:28pm On Apr 14
olaremint:
Some many folks here are not intelligent. Iran definitely knows that Israel will shoot down those drones. They have however sent a message, that Israel is within their reach. Imagine if those drones were carrying nuclear warheads, the interception would be of no meaning. That is the message

Isreal go soon reply them that they are also within target reach. E no pass like that.

The last time hamas sent the message, we all are witness to the responses that came in torrent.
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Ezyp(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14
Righteousness2:

No repentance preaching again?
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Nobleou(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14
descartes400:

Even US don't want War with Iran.

USA is just playing a mind game...
Opportunity has come for them to test-run some leathers
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by comodo: 10:01pm On Apr 14
stuffs2002:
[/b]

Is the skirmish between Iran and Israel a religious war?? Its a thing of joy that no life was lost. Or would you rather been happier if there were dead bodies everywhere.??
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by 7upnigeria: 11:16pm On Apr 14
madridguy:

Mr Man, support who you wan support. We know whose side toure on. Let others support Israel in peace nah.
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by rumu3485: 5:04am On Apr 15
U don't support Israel because they love Christ. They actually hate Christ and his followers.
U support them because they hate Islam.
U would support Hindus and Atheists as long as the victims are Muslims.

The bad news:
As a black human & non jew, you are trash in the sight of the same Jews you worship. 🥴

Righteousness2:

Did you read what i put out?
Iran state used that to feed its people lies.

That happened chile not Israel as they lied.
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Paentera(m): 7:15am On Apr 15
Basicend:
Israel needs to calm down and not stretch itself by fighting multiple wars same time.

This war with Iran will affect global oil output since Russia is already fighting one with Ukraine.

God will bring peace to that region.

If Israel goes to war with Iran, America also goes to war with Iran.

Iran's intern nuclear plant project will be destroyed and I tell you Iran will suffer it more and quickly.

The USA has made it clear that it will not be involved in any ground battle should Isreal decide to enter into a war with Iran.

Israel hitting Iran's consulate was intentional - they did so to force a crisis in Iran starting with this expected retaliation where they can garner sympathy and then get an excuse to get Western nations to support its invasion of Iran ahead of their completing their nuclear program in order to put a stop to it.

Their pre-emptive strike on the Iranian Consulate has gotten them to talk about the nuclear program - the original intent of the strike.

Should the rest of the world decide not to back Israel on invading Iran, Israel will likely pre-empt another move just to stop the completion of the nuclear program.
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by BALLOSKI: 7:48am On Apr 15
madridguy:

Since they took his forum down, he has learnt to be careful.

Iran made a strong statement.
Re: Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed by Pearl1910: 7:54am On Apr 15
aylive02:
. Take this picture down bro. Iran's missiles proved abortive. The picture you have above is a picture from a fire from Chile in February. Iran has wasted millions in Fireworks, and not missiles

Read his post again. Line by line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top5 Biggest Rivers In The World – Secrets And Location / Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.