Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? (11479 Views)

Why You Need To Enrol Your Child In Maduka College Enugu Today / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / Chinese Ambassador Awards 47 UNICAL Students, To Enrol In Afro-asian Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Smarty001: 8:47pm On Apr 14
Do they offers online programs like masters in civil engineering?
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by scholes23(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14
Madonna University
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by Johnwrite(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14
What state
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by NeralLaren24: 4:51am On Apr 15
vicfajeze:
Please,samsug s10+ used screen needed
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by jmichael259(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15
pinknipple:
. I am asserting that any institution whose tuition is less than $2K,is a scam..... quote me anywhere.

We will quote you when you build your own institution.
We will quote you if you start sharing 2k to all and sundry to pay for tuition.
We will quote you when all and every of the institutions all over the world is more than 2k tuition.
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by qanda: 11:53am On May 02
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by jmoore(m): 11:54am On May 02
Herkim:
Hello

Maduka university is okay but what about insecurity in that part of the country.

That aspect too is very important to look at critically, peaceful environment brings about high level of growth and development.

No peace no development

Thank you
Southeast is more secured than the entire north. Maybe, all universities in the north should be shut down?
Re: Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? by SoNature(m): 11:55am On May 02
pinknipple:
. I am asserting that any institution whose tuition is less than $2K,is a scam..... quote me anywhere.

Abeg rest! How many Nigerian families can afford that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife" My Dream Institution / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post Pce 2009/2010 / Project Topics On Clincal Chemistry/chemical Pathology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.