Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) (38278 Views)

Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele / Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by kikake: 3:24pm On Apr 14
If not for crude oil and gas deposits in the old Eastern region of Nigeria, Oduduwa Republic would have been in existence for 50 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Ofunaofu: 3:25pm On Apr 14
Macdeey:
cheesy
JagaSleep angry Wake up woooo ! Your people don throwey you grin grin grin cheesy

Him still dey Aso rock dey rule over Nigeria, dey form presido, on ya mandate we shall stand, while him people don secede from Nigeria grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by nairalanda1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14
If you want secession peacefully...see your senator to pass the requesite rules.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by rspy: 3:27pm On Apr 14
When Yoruba had the opportunity to break free they picked slavery

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by soccerlite: 3:29pm On Apr 14
Just like that
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Osanoghodua1: 3:29pm On Apr 14
Just like that? Wettin be this? Time to go back to bed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by SmallmebigGod: 3:30pm On Apr 14
This one is doing comedy
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Papayaayasager(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14
Please, why am my laughing?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by eazzzy1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14
Her accent is slightly foreign, she’s most likely not in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by LordofNaija: 3:32pm On Apr 14
I dey laugh Una. Enjoy your grin weekend grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Belleful: 3:32pm On Apr 14
Na woman self....hahaha....this one Dey look for political hookup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by bewla(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14
TemplarLandry:
cool

I dedicate "Things On Things" by Shallipopi to this news.
Great jam!
I miss you alot
Where have you been

I give you missing you by all 4 one
Great jam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by LordofNaija: 3:33pm On Apr 14
Osanoghodua1:
Just like that? Wettin be this? Time to go back to bed.
Babangida is that you? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by kikake: 3:34pm On Apr 14
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRvO36w6IQ?si=zzhq4rw5WpvKT-m1

Oyo Affairs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Iul1oc2bgQ?si=l-C744LDLfzcVRcJ

Most unfortunate thing is that most of the Yoruba people don't seem to recognise the fact that one Nigeria is a huge stumbling block to development of Yoruba people and Yoruba land.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by KillahPriest: 3:38pm On Apr 14
She should be immediately arrested and charged with treason along with her fellow travelers

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Gbadoboy: 3:39pm On Apr 14
Pecoleee345:
Things dey happen.

Yoruba ain't illiterates that one dunce can force to sit at home on Monday.

She need to relocate up south where sun rise.....nah there she fit cash out
Says who? We Omoluabis are in support of her.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by NSK4U(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14
Savedday2:
Who be this one again? This woman think say war na to jump from one prick to the other.

Did she talk of war or secession??

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Earthquakes: 3:41pm On Apr 14
BlowYourMind:
She better understand that this is yoruba land not where one Ojukwu can kill 3 million people and send them to fight senseless war, no where demented kanu Nnamdi and Simeon Ekpa can order unknown gunmen to kill their fellow igbos, not where one Soludo can speak about one hypocrite religious war daddy and some miserable wretched idiot attacked soludo son and his hometown, we are progressive not gullible

How do you sleep at night knowing that people you wishing death are doing better than you and your parents grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by kikake: 3:41pm On Apr 14
nairalanda1:
If you want secession peacefully...see your senator to pass the requesite rules.

In which National Assembly? In Nigeria's National Assembly overpopulated by Arewa legislators through the vice of the excess number of states and representative constituencies drawn from the Arewa states, after Arewa military dictators proliferated too many federating units in the Arewa area of Nigeria. Never gonna happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by SpatialKing(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14
This is an opportunity for the Yorubas to send all the Igbos in their region packing by getting a Yoruba Nation..

If you fail to take this opportunity we don't want to hear Igbos this, Igbos that in Yoruba land...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by RenaissanceGuy: 3:42pm On Apr 14
nairalanda1:
What's the intelligence rating of this comment? Judge it yourself.
nairalanda1:

If you want peaceful secession, see your senator to pass the requesite rules
Also, why did you have to be so abusive? I don't recall abusing you or questioning your intelligence, so why abuse me.
And don't deny it.
No, I didn't insult you. I only asked you to do a self-assessment of your own comment.
First: you wrote senators instead of lawmakers (comprising of senators and Reps members)
Second: you wrote "pass the requisite rules" instead of "amend the Constitution"
Third and the most important: Which country in the world provides for a secession clause in its own Constitution??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Chukwuka319(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14
Why do these people love lying so much? How's Delta state part of Yorubaland?
I read one stupid online writeup about Yoruba being indigenous to parts of Delta state.
I have a friend from Delta state whom I asked about Yoruba language presence in the state and he categorically stated that no single part of Delta state speaks Yoruba,but that Itshekiri tribe in the southern part of the state speaks a language very closely related to Yoruba.
He mentioned that the so called " Yoruba" called Olukwumu are actually Igbos whose ancestors migrated from parts of Owo and Akure in what is presently predominantly Yoruba speaking SW.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by article1: 3:44pm On Apr 14
This is how her husband, MKO Abiola went and declare himself a president and commander- in- chief during Abacha's regime that made them arrest and incarcerated him till he died in detention. I don't know why some people will never think of the consequences of actions before taking them. You want to have a nation in a sovereign nation without a referendum?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Reussite: 3:45pm On Apr 14
Lol no comment
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by achillesfoot(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14
In the Nigerian constitution, it's called Treason.. She ought to be arrested and tried.. But we all know who the Nigerian laws are made for.. The poor, the helpless, the downtrodden and defenseless people.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by NSK4U(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14
I heard majority from that part of Nigeria are afraid of their freedom. Unfortunate she's from where people want to progress but want their progress from their masters while they enslave

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by criuze(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14
How did this got the front page
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Antoeni(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14
Amala People Don Start Play,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Camaro5: 3:48pm On Apr 14
TemplarLandry:
cool

I dedicate "Things On Things" by Shallipopi to this news.
Great jam!

Guy try dey pick your brain along with you before leaving ur crib

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Truths9ja: 3:49pm On Apr 14
The question is who’s following her to create another country? Meanwhile, watch Moscow's Top Billionaires Chico and Samuel grooving to a Freestyle made by DJ Virall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnOW4kymjGU
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by humberjade: 3:49pm On Apr 14
Olatundex22:
someone could never know bravery woman dey Yoruba land like this , so this Onitiri Abeola na woman wonderful. I call him woman king
Just imagine if man com starts their own🤭🤭🤭🤭
Make i no take wayting dey my mind
you call this one clown and what wil you call that one in dss cage 😏😏

Ogbeni, I am not calling the entire Yoruba race clowns, but few who gathered themselves to release this "proclamation". Who exactly are they representing? Or they are just looking for stomach infrastructure; to be invited to come chop or just trying to be seen?

For your info, I am Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by LockDown69(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14
Mad people everywhere grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 / Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.