Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) (38350 Views)

Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele / Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by dequir: 4:21pm On Apr 14
Prince2324:
As their Men full of weaklings, she thought that it was wise for her to step up.

She is just deceiving her gullible donors abroad to drop more cash.

We at home in Yoruba land know it is a fake declaration. So she is welcome to her hustling, man must wack.

When we are through with Tinubu presidency, we will fight peacefully and legitimately for what we want, whether restructuring or separation, and we will get it.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by dododawa1: 4:25pm On Apr 14
Woman world
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by rolams(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14
How can someone be so stupid like this?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by yommen: 4:28pm On Apr 14
Bookhub:
Madam you Yoruba people are not ready to leave Nigeria and may not even leave forever they are more interested in insulting Igbo's on Twitter and nairaland if Nigeria breaks who them go insult no more fun.

Alaye, we both insult ourselves. The problems with you is you always sound like you are the perfect one. You insult us, we insult you. It's two-way. Why sound like you have been keeping quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by rspy: 4:29pm On Apr 14
marsman:

Naah we became your masters...That's is why there is Bola Adekunle Tinubu in the sit of the presidency.

Master in a country without good roads, electricity, poverty capital in the world,.. trust me, the Yorubas I know can do better than what it's currently showing.
the greatness of Yoruba and other tribes trapped in Nigeria can do better when they break free, but if you think being a master in a failed project would lead you to greatness, then sorry to burst your bubbles, you just spent your lifetime not witnessing how great you and your people could become.

only a few Nigerians know that Nigeria was forced and formed at gunpoint for Britains interest, that's why Nigeria removed history from it's curriculum

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by DMerciful(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14
How are they funny? Nigeria is not working so why continue to do same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
Xscape1993:
Funny people everywhere in this country. If not for our weak institutions and evil rulers, Nigeria should not be in this childish mess.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Skyehigher1: 4:31pm On Apr 14
You want to use the influence of your late husband sorry oooooo... Go and ask unamdi kanu your detention is sure pass naira and dollars
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by marsman: 4:33pm On Apr 14
rspy:

Master in a country without good roads, electricity, poverty capital in the world,.. trust me, the Yorubas I know can do better than what it's currently showing.
the greatness of Yoruba and other tribes trapped in Nigeria can do better when they break free, but if you think being a master in a failed project would lead you to greatness, then sorry to burst your bubbles, you just spent your lifetime not witnessing how great you and your people could become.

only a few Nigerians know that Nigeria was forced and formed at gunpoint for Britains interest, that's why Nigeria removed history from it's curriculum
Tell this bull shit to your forefathers that rejected the secessionist act in the constitution that would have sent all of us on our way.

You can also tell it to another that created the unitary system.

You had the power and you wasted it. It is our turn now and we are going to rule this country into greatness with all the human and natural resources available.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:36pm On Apr 14
She's on her own. We're not part of her Yoruba Nation madness.

We're Nigerian forever

She can relocate to the land of the cannibals
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Verbtips(m): 4:41pm On Apr 14
Wetin concern boi like me if 9ja no divide we still dey catch cruz and if e divide,i go go straight to my region go be president this life i can't kill my self

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by rspy: 4:42pm On Apr 14
marsman:

Tell this bull shit to your forefathers that rejected the secessionist act in the constitution that would have sent all of us on our way.

You can also tell it to another that created the unitary system.

You had the power and you wasted it. It is our turn now and we are going to rule this country into greatness with all the human and natural resources available.

Enjoy the leadership then!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by WorldRichest: 4:44pm On Apr 14
Bookhub:
Madam you Yoruba people are not ready to leave Nigeria and may not even leave forever they are more interested in insulting Igbo's on Twitter and nairaland if Nigeria breaks who them go insult no more fun.

You are free to cry and wail
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by LordIsaac(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14
That’s how easy it will be without a single shot when the time is right!😊

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by CharlotteFlair: 4:50pm On Apr 14
LordofNaija:

Babangida is that you? grin
Hahaha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ hahaha hahaha hahaha πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by gloryman91: 4:51pm On Apr 14
Her sponsor should be traced and arrested immediately.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Tunde835(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14
They don pass confirm blunt reach her side. Say na woman i want listen to.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by MT: 4:57pm On Apr 14

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by delpee(f): 5:00pm On Apr 14
SMH. So, a few ignorant fellows standing with guns and charms in front of the Secretariat and Governor's office in Ibadan is her idea of taking over power. No referendum, no consultations, no effort to work with our lawmakers towards devolution of powers/restructuring etc.

Prof. Akintoye who is the authentic leader of the group has stated many times that separation can't be done violently. Even Igboho understands that.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14
TemplarLandry:
cool

I dedicate "Things On Things" by Shallipopi to this news.
Great jam!

Welcome back bro
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by doncartel: 5:06pm On Apr 14
Great news, let Yorubas go so that everybody can also go and form their own country.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by fatytoy333(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14
grin grin grin grin grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by YorubaDemonswag: 5:12pm On Apr 14
Who's this clown for God sake? If we're going to declare Yoruba nation, it won't be declare like challant like this.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Igunnu(m): 5:21pm On Apr 14
They should just put this woman and Nnamdi Kanu in one room and hand me over the keys.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Ykc2(m): 5:21pm On Apr 14
Yoruba people will attack this woman ooh nothing fear yoruba people like independence for them ,I don't know why yorubas thinks they won't succeed if they break up with nigeria is it because of niger delta oil or their kiriji war will start again ?they even have land border with Benin republic do they think northerners will finish them in a war,

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Tochi360: 5:32pm On Apr 14
Loll grin which kind play be dis one na grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by yewit37486: 5:41pm On Apr 14
marsman:

Many people have been there

Igboho and the likes

Amotekun was created by Yoruba governors to tackle insecurity against the interest of the Fulanis in the north

"Emilokan" that struck fear in both Ibo and Fulani Atiku.

Yoruba people dethroned both Abacha and Babangida. While the Ibos where busy doing Yes sir.

Regardless, Yoruba men and women will rule you for 8 years sha. So calm down.

God dethroned Abacha when his time was up, and not any man.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by gidgiddy: 5:42pm On Apr 14
Nice one! Let everyone go their way and finally end this long failed British colonial contraption known as Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by thisisit: 5:43pm On Apr 14
I support the new ududuwa nation
I support Biafra
I support arewa
I support Niger Delta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by yewit37486: 5:44pm On Apr 14
Antoeni:
This Girl No Read E Papa Story , Make This Mumu Girl Ask Wetin Kill Her Papa.
MKO Declared Himself President, And He Paid With is Life, Now The Daughter is Foolishly Following Same Path of the Father

She's not MKO's daughter, she was one of his wives.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Christistruth00: 5:44pm On Apr 14
Women don't declare Secession for Yorubas

If she had Ooni of Ife, Awujale of Ijebu,Alake Egba ,Olubadan standing next to her it would have been a different matter entirely
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by Cyberterror: 5:47pm On Apr 14
Igbos will pack full this thread to salivate. They think Yoruba are emotionally fragile like them. If that woman is even smart, she should quickly open go fund me account and watch Igbos sponsor her comic show with surplus for herself.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) by marsman: 5:53pm On Apr 14
yewit37486:

God dethroned Abacha when his time was up, and not any man.
Agreed.
Nevertheless, while everybody else supported him for personal reasons, it was obvious the group of people he made life hell for because they formed the major block of his opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him / John Enenche Now Military Spokesman / Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.