Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions (3429 Views)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany (2) (3) (4)

Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by ihavesense: 11:38am On May 17
Thane:

its not speculation, thats what on their website. its either you show proof of a minimum wage job or you pay block account.
The job portal will be up nxt month
What’s the official website please let me read.
Chancenkarte.com is not Germany immigration official website. Well, let’s wait and see.
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by Yashita: 12:54pm On May 17
Thane:

Nice profile, me too I'm looking at the ielts but an funds be the issue.
POF is 11k+ euros, and its block account? either you get a minimum wage job when they open the job portal or you show POF of 11k

Wait! Do you mean if one doesn't have proof of fund worth €11k, they can still apply?
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by Lotusflowerbomb: 2:43pm On May 18
Can someone provide sponsorship letter in replacement of Proof of funds?
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by Dutch2(m): 9:45am On May 27
peleson1:

This opportunity card is great and I have been following it up since last year but I'm not sure I v a full graps on it.

What is likely the easiest route?

With someone with

1.Bsc in Engineering
2.Iiw( diploma cert in international institute of welding)
3.Autocad certification.

Other certification are there too

Like in 15 certifications in health care services like for carer.

I'm looking at what you guys think on this and which way forward.

I'm doing IELTS by June tho so with that, is it to apply directly for this opportunity card visa or there is a certain route?

And importantly, how much is needed as POF in the bank account?

I think you'd stand the best chance and live more comfortably if you apply for the Chancekarte.

Studies in Germany can be very difficult, but I'm not saying you should rule it out totally, you might want to get an Msc to improve your job prospects.

With that said, you have a good profile here, which can get you the Chancekarte.
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by dyydxx: 3:45am On Jun 01
Thane:

I got notification from nairaland, I don't know why Seun is yet to implement a dm feature on this site. A very simple process, nawa

OK June 1

So how does one apply from Lagos. It says those from Nigeria can't apply online. So how will we book an appointment on the website?. I'm doing this but I need guidance
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by dyydxx: 7:38am On Jun 01
Thane:

I got notification from nairaland, I don't know why Seun is yet to implement a dm feature on this site. A very simple process, nawa

Send an email to dyydxx@aol.com. we will pick it up from there
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by nuruoniwo(m): 8:24am On Jun 01
dyydxx:

Send an email to dyydxx@aol.com. we will pick it up from there

please any update on the application for Opportunity card today is 1st June that people have been waiting for
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by Natural2Heal: 5:18pm On Jun 01
What's the update on opportunity card visa application criteria?

Today is June 1st.
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by ihavesense: 7:30pm On Jun 01
Lotusflowerbomb:
Can someone provide sponsorship letter in replacement of Proof of funds?
Yes

Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by confido2017: 11:05pm On Jun 02
Please send the Application Form or the link.

Need to fill ASAP
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by sjflight: 11:07am On Jun 03
Hello Naira landers,
Please i want to find out if one can use a qualification of 2 years university diploma in Integrated Science Education(2 years program at ABU ) to apply for the opportunity card, I have used this to work for 7 years, and i have 7 years experience now. Can they accept anything less than degree? because i only saw two options, a university degree or vocational qualification.

Pls kindly give me more insight on this.
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by u3fine(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03
Nobody can give you a clear answer because it's a new program and no one has gotten the card.
Wait until a clear guideline is released. They already said 2 qualifications: Vocational or University degree.
You can try your luck and based on the outcome of your application, others can follow.

sjflight:
Hello Naira landers,
Please i want to find out if one can use a qualification of 2 years university diploma in Integrated Science Education(2 years program at ABU ) to apply for the opportunity card, I have used this to work for 7 years, and i have 7 years experience now. Can they accept anything less than degree? because i only saw two options, a university degree or vocational qualification.

Pls kindly give me more insight on this.
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by Moxiez(f): 12:47pm On Jun 03
Hello guys please has the application started officially?
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by ElGabi(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03
Dutch2:

I think you'd stand the best chance and live more comfortably if you apply for the Chancekarte.

Studies in Germany can be very difficult, but I'm not saying you should rule it out totally, you might want to get an Msc to improve your job prospects.

With that said, you have a good profile here, which can get you the Chancekarte.
Hi for English test is duolingo acceptable?
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by nellystrong7(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03
Since English language was a language of instruction, I dont think you need any English test certificate. You are a native english speaker and English language was the language of instruction during your undergraduate studies. Get a proficiency letter from the institution you attended. You should be concerned about German language A1 or A2.
ElGabi:

Hi for English test is duolingo acceptable?
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by adigun27: 5:00pm On Jun 03
Any update
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by u3fine(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03
nellystrong7:
Since English language was a language of instruction, I dont think you need any English test certificate. You are a native english speaker and English language was the language of instruction during your undergraduate studies. Get a proficiency letter from the institution you attended. You should be concerned about German language A1 or A2.

Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by dharamanil(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03
My IELTs result are expired, I currently have a selt B2 proficiency test and a certificate of health care from the UK, online though.

My question is when is the process meant to start and if I has started can someone please share a link to the registration portal.

What are document verification process.
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by nellystrong7(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05
Latest update
adigun27:
Any update

Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by dharamanil(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06
It seems the portal isn't yet opened in Nigeria
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by sambright2012: 7:05pm On Jun 06
Following
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by dyydxx: 10:22am On Jun 07
nellystrong7:
Latest update

sorry what does this mean? it's not clear are you saying we cant apply from Nigeria? that doesn't make sense

what I saw online was that not all countries are eligible for the online applications and as usual Nigeria isn't eligible for online applications but that doesn't mean you cant apply if you meet the requirements.

the German embassy in Nepal for example is also not eligible for online applications but they already have a process for the onsite application.

it's the same thing, you will have to book an appointment in person to apply from Nigeria.

Also send a message to the Lagos consul of the German embassy to ask how to apply, not the general German mission
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by ahmedio2017(m): 10:27am On Jun 07
What's the way forward now
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by dyydxx: 10:32am On Jun 07
dharamanil:
My IELTs result are expired, I currently have a selt B2 proficiency test and a certificate of health care from the UK, online though.

My question is when is the process meant to start and if I has started can someone please share a link to the registration portal.

What are document verification process.

then do another ielts. you need evidence of english b1 or German A1 too meet the language requirements.

if you have gathered all the required evidences, book an in person appointment at the embassy

Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by dyydxx: 10:36am On Jun 07
ahmedio2017:
What's the way forward now

Do you have all the documents to prove you meet all the requirements? If yes, book an appointment at the embassy.

Simple
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by Greenbaba247: 10:38am On Jun 07
which means it will be a physical application in person at the embassy ?
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by dyydxx: 10:40am On Jun 07
Greenbaba247:
which means it will be a physical application in person at the embassy ?

yes
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by Greenbaba247: 10:45am On Jun 07
ok can anyone confirm if application is possible in German Embassy abuja or everything is stricly lagos ?
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by Moxiez(f): 10:45am On Jun 07
dyydxx:

Do you have all the documents to prove you meet all the requirements? If yes, book an appointment at the embassy.

Simple

One year appointment abi they don clear their backlogs
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by dyydxx: 10:48am On Jun 07
Greenbaba247:
ok can anyone confirm if application is possible in German Embassy abuja or everything is stricly lagos ?

it depends on your location. i think sw/ss is Lagos, the rest abuja but check
Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by dyydxx: 10:50am On Jun 07
Moxiez:

One year appointment abi they don clear their backlogs

don't know about this...but i find it hard to believe if I want to book an appointment now the next available date I would be given is next year, that's absurd

Re: Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions by ahmedio2017(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07
dyydxx:

Simple

Please help me with all the requirements

Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? / 2006 Pace-arrow 36d Luxurious Bus (mobile Home) / Cost Of Transport From Akure To Lagos