Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Stress After Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stress After Surgery (93 Views)

Some Nigerian Doctors Forget Tools Inside Stomach After Surgery!!!! / The Doctors Forgot A Gauze Bandage Inside Me After Surgery (Disturbing Photo) / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stress After Surgery by Mummytoo: 3:59pm On Apr 14
Good day nairalanders

I had my surgery 3weeks ago, my mom was with before and after surgery, but she is diabetic and sick as well ...so my hubby asked her to go and rest, it's been 7 days she left, my hubby is trying his best to take care of me.

Today he complained bitterly about how he feels that he feeling single and not married, he is tired and he feels he will break down, I understand it is overwhelming for him because I have been d one doing everything before I fell sick, he is not used to chores.

Yesterday I forced myself to wash some clothes d outcome was crazy, I was shaking and dizzy and d pains just came back.

After his complain today I just feel worthless since I'm not doing anything, d doctors said I shouldn't do anything for 2months.

Having a house help is not even easy in our location, pls what can I do to help my husband, I don't like d way he complained and he is having body pains already.

Has anyone been in dis kinda situation, if I help do chores and take pain killer , what will be d consiquences of my action?

Pls help
Re: Stress After Surgery by Ayoade19(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14
Your husband should learn how to do it.
Perhaps, he might call one of his siblings for help.
Re: Stress After Surgery by Obainoman6: 5:53pm On Apr 14
Please oh don't work o just obey your doctors because if your operation relapse you could land back in the hospital with life threatening double Wahala.
Some of our men are just too arrogant and full of pride, what is there in taking care of the house?
Normally as a bachelor i wash, i clean, i cook and fetch the water i use, pls remember your doctor knows best.

(1) (Reply)

Penis Enlargement Nhs / Go Read This New Yorker Report On The Failed Response To COVID-19 In The US / Florida Reports More Than 31,000 New Covid-19 Cases Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.