Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Very Important! Pls Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Very Important! Pls Help! (312 Views)

Night Food Is Very Important. I Didn't Get A Good Sleep Last Night. / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Important! Pls Help! by GreatGod007: 4:17pm On Apr 14
Good day my Famland of this great platform.i dnt really want to do this but i have no other choice than to come here due to financial challenges am currently facing.I delved into cybersecurity program some wks back. My love and passion for this skill is unmeasurable. Have been longing to acquiring this skills on cousera ,udemy or NIIT but their fee is beyond my financial status until i came across where its been run for free by Fgn and access bank which gave me the privilege to learn on their platform
On the course of learning, we were told to have a laptop with an 8gb Ram and 250gb of solid state drive or with more storage capacity.
My personal laptop of 4gb Ram and 180gb ssd had issue of mother board according to the one trying to fix it. Moreover, my tutors said my laptop capacity is too small for Cybersecurity program unless i get a larger capacity. Am appealing for help if anyone can assist to lend me a laptop to run this cybersecurity effectively in the next 3to 4 month i will return it back after the program Cos there is no hope of getting one for now and installations of cybersecurity tools have commenced.am lacking behind in the class. I will be grateful if such assistance can be render to achieve this goals. Please help me! Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Very Important! Pls Help! by Lance008(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14
GreatGod007:
Good day my Famland of this great platform.i dnt really want to do this but i have no other choice than to come here due to financial challenges am currently facing.I delved into cybersecurity program some wks back. My love and passion for this skill is unmeasurable. Have been longing to acquiring this skills on cousera ,udemy or NIIT but their fee is beyond my financial status until i came across where its been run for free by Fgn and access bank which gave me the privilege to learn on their platform
On the course of learning, we were told to have a laptop with an 8gb Ram and 250gb of solid state drive or with more storage capacity.
My personal laptop of 4gb Ram and 180gb ssd had issue of mother board according to the one trying to fix it. Moreover, my tutors said my laptop capacity is too small for Cybersecurity program unless i get a larger capacity. Am appealing for help if anyone can assist to lend me a laptop to run this cybersecurity effectively in the next 3to 4 month i will return it back after the program Cos there is no hope of getting one for now and installations of cybersecurity tools have commenced.am lacking behind in the class. I will be grateful if such assistance can be render to achieve this goals. Please help me! Thanks and God bless you all.

Where do you reside
Re: Very Important! Pls Help! by GreatGod007: 4:37pm On Apr 14
Lance008:

Where do you reside
Maiduguri
Re: Very Important! Pls Help! by Lance008(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14
[quote author=GreatGod007 post=129436635]
Maiduguri[/quote
Re: Very Important! Pls Help! by Lance008(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14
Message me with your name
Re: Very Important! Pls Help! by Nazgul: 5:09pm On Apr 14
GreatGod007:
You want to borrow laptop to learn a course and return back after learning... let's even assume that someone lends you a laptop, you'll have to download several tools to work with. So after your training, it would be as though you never studied the course. This is because you'll have no way of accessing your downloaded programs, tools, tutorial handouts, assignments, personal practice exercises, projects...etc. Cos you have to return back the laptop to the owner.

My advice to you is that you upgrade your 4GB Ram to 8GB. It shouldn't cost you more than 5k. As for the 180GB hard drive, it's perfectly ok for you to learn cyber security with provided your laptop isn't loaded with lots of movies and games and other space consuming softwares.

1 Like

Re: Very Important! Pls Help! by Obainoman6: 5:45pm On Apr 14
Most of the people begging online are lazy, once you credit their aza they will manufacture excuses
Re: Very Important! Pls Help! by GreatGod007: 5:57pm On Apr 14
Lance008:

Am in Lagos
WhatsApp
O9132515395

Thanks sir.
Re: Very Important! Pls Help! by GreatGod007: 7:21pm On Apr 14
Obainoman6:
Most of the people begging online are lazy, once you credit their aza they will manufacture excuses

Not what u think my brother. Being lazy is out of this. Moreover i never beg for money. Well, Nysc took me to maiduguri, got married and never came back to lagos. I was born and bred in lagos. I school in lagos.
Even when maiduguri was in total collapsed i was there trying to make earns meet. My wife and kids stay in the other state several uears
while i shuttle off and on to put food on their table. Check my status have never begged anybody on this platform. Just unfortunate, the program clash when my hands are tight.
The present economy situation is not friendly with me but i give God the glory. Its well by His grace. If you think my actions are wrong. You can help me with a job offer. I desperately in need of a Job that will take me out of that terrain. Thanks
Re: Very Important! Pls Help! by Emmanuel30a: 1:40pm On Apr 15
GreatGod007:

Not what u think my brother. Being lazy is out of this. Moreover i never beg for money. Well, Nysc took me to maiduguri, got married and never came back to lagos. I was born and bred in lagos. I school in lagos.
Even when maiduguri was in total collapsed i was there trying to make earns meet. My wife and kids stay in the other state several uears
while i shuttle off and on to put food on their table. Check my status have never begged anybody on this platform. Just unfortunate, the program clash when my hands are tight.
The present economy situation is not friendly with me but i give God the glory. Its well by His grace. If you think my actions are wrong. You can help me with a job offer. I desperately in need of a Job that will take me out of that terrain. Thanks

If I were you, I would kill those family... Kill those families... I mean your family or your families...

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Could You Manage In Marriage You Only Get To Pick One / The Men Of The Revolutions / True Love Versus Passion Tidbits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.