Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Isreal Aviation Force Battle Ready To Counter Iran Forces(pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Aviation Force Battle Ready To Counter Iran Forces(pics) (2572 Views)

We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares / UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Aviation Force Battle Ready To Counter Iran Forces(pics) by AllenSpencer: 9:07pm On Apr 14
SS777:

They failed to show journalist to verify what Iran said about the attacked according to them no of their facilities was damaged, okay allow journalist to verify Tehran claimed for where.

Iran wanted to know what their claimed ironclad by biden and UK, will do, Iran purposes delayed the attack to see how capable they will be

They will never! They are hiding the damages!

Let them show us the air forces bases that were hit, and it’s becoming a problem 🤣🤣🤣

Light damage they said, and still refusing press to capture it🤣🤣🤣
Re: Isreal Aviation Force Battle Ready To Counter Iran Forces(pics) by AllenSpencer: 9:08pm On Apr 14
RPG2020:

in 24 hours time i will come back and answer you for now we are preparing for the action movie 🍿🎥

I repeat, don’t wait for a movie that will never happen. The terrorist state of Israel know the repercussions.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Aviation Force Battle Ready To Counter Iran Forces(pics) by bdon123(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14
Felabrity:
If dem born dem well, make dem strike Iran grin
See this one.some of us hav been to iran.do u know even d iranian people don't support d government bringing suffering upon dwm becos of this endless war.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Aviation Force Battle Ready To Counter Iran Forces(pics) by Uptownerd: 10:22pm On Apr 14
Oju4190:
I warned Iran dat the bombing of the consulate was a trap dat dey shod not respond but dey didn't listen.

Now Israel will give Iran wotowoto

Wishful thinking.
Re: Isreal Aviation Force Battle Ready To Counter Iran Forces(pics) by SeeWahala: 11:04pm On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:

I repeat, don’t wait for a movie that will never happen. The terrorist state of Israel know the repercussions.

I'm very surprised you're no longer fvcking isreal again undecided , what happened?

Did burantashi finish? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Woman Are The Most Financially Independent In Africa / Iranian Presidential Adviser Posts Properties Owned By Trump For Possible Attack / Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.