Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History (33003 Views)

Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat / Lionel Messi Conquer Camp Nou’s 61 Year History In Just 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by geoworldedu: 8:17pm On Apr 14
Aldebaran:
Impressive and this is just April 14th...

Bayern Munich finally caged...

We may have to wait for the last and 38th game of the Premier league to see the eventual winner... grin
Na, city is winning it at week 37
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by NACE13: 8:23pm On Apr 14
OgaRico:
If them no call you for family meeting, you go begin para.

What position was Leicester the season before they won the EPL?
Didn't Leicester even got to the knockout stage of the UCL the season after winning the League? But where are they now?

50 percent or more of these players that just won this league today will move to bigger clubs come next season then you will understand what I am saying when the coach and the remaining players don't replicate this achievement.

Leicester city appointed a new coach(Ranieri) the season they won the league. Ranieri didn't save them from relegation the previous season.
Leicester didn't win the league unbeaten, infact they won it with above average performance(81 points).
Leicester had only the premier league to focus on. The top 6 teams were all struggling except Tottenham.

Bayer's style of play is like that of true champions. Xabi Alonso has what it takes to repeat this next season and he will surely do.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by ArsenWinner: 8:25pm On Apr 14
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to Xabi Alonso and his boys

Lesson from Harry Kane Story:

Be patient to listen to information and ask question before acting on it.

Harry Kane got the Message to go to Bayer in search of a Trophy. He didn’t wait to ask either Munich or Leverkusen before choosing Munich. Can we now see the outcome?
He heard the prophet say Bayern and didn't wait to hear Leverkusen. Poor guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by MrJames007: 8:26pm On Apr 14
Nice one. They never disappointed me whenever I picked them.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by toprealman: 8:27pm On Apr 14
TemplarLandry:
cool Congrats to my boy Xhaka.
Up Gunners! 🙂🙂
How Arsenal bought that one called Rice abi na beans is still a mystery.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by crossbreedwears(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14
No na. There was a team that finished the bundesliga league unbeaten during the 70s
aieromon:
Congratulations to Alonso and his boys.

Next agenda is to be the first Bundesliga team to finish a season unbeaten.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by 82man: 8:29pm On Apr 14
Always remember that arsenal are regreting choosing football over farming

2 Likes

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by Confirmedzombie: 8:31pm On Apr 14
Op, Bayan munic is still chase them with five outstanding marches.

I am belief Bayan Munic will won the title.

Let us not celebrated yet till the end of league.

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by OgaRico(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14
And so why didn't Ranieri repeat the feat?
You and I know that these players in Leverkusen will move to bigger clubs, starting with Bayern Munich for example.

Most of the players that won the league at Leicester left and then the team was never the same again and I forsee same thing happening with the Alonso led team.

But sha, no wahala bro. Next season no far again.

NACE13:

Leicester city appointed a new coach(Ranieri) the season they won the league. Ranieri didn't save them from relegation the previous season.
Leicester didn't win the league unbeaten, infact they won it with above average performance(81 points).
Leicester had only the premier league to focus on. The top 6 teams were all struggling except Tottenham.

Bayer's style of play is like that of true champions. Xabi Alonso has what it takes to repeat this next season and he will surely do.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by alpharoyalty: 8:37pm On Apr 14
Harry Kane has carried his bad luck to Bayern Munich
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by NACE13: 8:39pm On Apr 14
OgaRico:
And so why didn't Ranieri repeat the feat?
You and I know that these players in Leverkusen will move to bigger clubs, starting with Bayern Munich for example.

Most of the players that won the league at Leicester left and then the team was never the same again and I forsee same thing happening with the Alonso led team.

But sha, no wahala bro. Next season no far again.

OgaRico, next season no far na. Let's watch and see. E no far
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by Bahamas95(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14
mytime24:
Better,
not everytime Bayern Munich

I'm a female bt I like watching football
And so?

Your mates nor dey play ball?
Is Chisom Mbonu not a woman? undecided
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14
JoeEeL:

One of the records must give.
Yea,I foresee the former

1 Like

Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by DLSReigns: 8:51pm On Apr 14
They convincingly and invisibly deserved the title. Congrats to them all.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by 2Radii: 8:57pm On Apr 14
Jessyjeff:
Leverkusen hat es endlich geschafft!! Mach weiter so, Jungs!!!
Ich gratuliere alle Leverkusener!!
Are we in Austria or Germany??
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by blowjohn(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14
Lesson to all girls who think despise days of humble beginnings.....

Girls who can't build a future with a guy just because he's not rich.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by blowjohn(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14
Confirmedzombie:
Op, Bayan munic is still chase them with five outstanding marches.

I am belief Bayan Munic will won the title.

Let us not celebrated yet till the end of league.

What designer running shoes do u need some we can donate to u to help us chase them for Bayern Munich grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by Treasure17(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14
Congratulations to Leverkusen
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by Gandrova: 9:27pm On Apr 14
Congratulations to Xabi Alonso well deserved victory. Granit Xaka took the best decision to have left Arsenal.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by Karleb(m): 9:36pm On Apr 14
Congratulations to Bayern Leverkusen.

They should do their best to keep Alonso and there players too to preserve that system.

I hope they can clinch a treble this season.

Xabi Alonso is another Zidane in the making.
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by Krankhead: 9:48pm On Apr 14
TemplarLandry:
Up Gunners! 🙂🙂
Don't bring Arsenal into the the victory. D
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by EasyGoingOLA(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14
Congrats
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by Deogratiasfx: 9:56pm On Apr 14
Englishisamust:
Harry kane carry is bad luck to Bayern again

He went there I was so happy for him that he would finally touch trophy, na the same season Bayern Munich no carry am
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by Sicilyjoe: 9:56pm On Apr 14
Lol there rival is like btw man utd and man City
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by MightySparrow: 10:32pm On Apr 14
TemplarLandry:
Up Gunners! 🙂🙂

He took away the gun from a
Arsenal and gave it to Leverkusen.
grin
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by Barcalee: 10:43pm On Apr 14
Congratulations Leverkusen
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by BscHolder: 12:14am On Apr 15
dominique:
Congrats Victor Boniface! Congrats Bayern Leverkusen! I love it when underdogs come out of nowhere to upset big teams
Bayer not Bayern.
Arsenal fan
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by BscHolder: 12:15am On Apr 15
mytime24:
Better,
not everytime Bayern Munich

I'm a female bt I like watching football
see this trans dey deceive himself
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by BscHolder: 12:17am On Apr 15
wiseone28:
He will win next season with Bayern.. Bayer will be no different from Napoli
in the case of Napoli, Spaletti left to take on job as Italy coach while Xabi Alonso is still there
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by MeekGram7(m): 1:28am On Apr 15
VinnyBaba:

I do. Leave her Alone. angry undecided

I’m not seeing you 👽👽
Re: Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History by Lamasta(m): 1:45am On Apr 15
Cajal:

Then the white Angel @ laliga

Na so o boss grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set To Retire / Enugu Liverpool Fans Celebrate Champions League Trophy With Ram Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.