Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed (860 Views)

If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed / Undeniable Proofs That The God Of The Bible Is The Creator Of The Universe / Dr Pastor Paul Enenche: A Man From God Indeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by LordAbove: 10:43am On Apr 29
God is not a race. Where did you get that from?

Satan and the demons are fallen angels. Angels. And how did they become demons, you may ask.
Angels usually bore the name of God, El, otherwise known as Elohim, Elyon, etc. Angels had the name of God as part of their essence, and we can see that in the names of Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Joel, Azazel, and Samael, to name a few.
After the fall of the Angels we know as Demons today, I believe it's fair to think that God, El, found them to be corrupt. Hence, he deemed them unworthy to bear his perfect name. And when he removed it, they became demons.
How did they become demons over some name? Well, we know that God is light. And we also know that darkness doesn't exist (Let him who reads, understand). You can't put darkness in a room. Darkness is just the absence of light, right?
God saw that these angels, now demons, were unworthy to bear his name, and so he took that name away from them. He took his essence away from them. Thereby, they became dark and evil since the light had been removed from them.
We can see that example in Samael, who is now known as Satan the Devil.

And as I asked earlier, how is God a race?

Beautifulday:

God is like race like the human race. Do you know Adam was a son of God. Adam was a prince of God given the earth to rule.

The father is the head of the God head. He is the God of the God race. Man became human when he fell.

Satan and demon is on another race. They are not human, they are not God. Their origination is different.

Jesus is the second in command of the God race. Holy Spirit is next. For now, man who has elevated back seems to be the next in the God race behind the holy Spirit.

All these personalities work together for the good of the kingdom. Why it is strange for most black people to understand the relationship between these personalities is because of strive among the different tribe and races they belong to.

They have no sense of patriotism towards their nation or people.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Beautifulday: 10:47am On Apr 29
LordAbove:
God is not a race. Where did you get that from?

Satan and the demons are fallen angels. Angels. And how did they become demons, you may ask.
Angels usually bore the name of God, El, otherwise known as Elohim, Elyon, etc. Angels had the name of God as part of their essence, and we can see that in the names of Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Joel, Azazel, and Samael, to name a few.
After the fall of the Angels we know as Demons today, I believe it's fair to think that God, El, found them to be corrupt. Hence, he deemed them unworthy to bear his perfect name. And when he removed it, they became demons.
How did they become demons over some name? Well, we know that God is light. And we also know that darkness doesn't exist(Let him who reads, understand). You can't put darkness in a room. Darkness is just the absence of light, right?
God saw that these angels, now demons, were unworthy to bear his name, and so he took that name away from them. He took his essence away from them. Thereby, they became dark and evil since the light had been removed from them.
We can see that example in Samael, who is now known as Satan the Devil.

And as I asked earlier, how is God a race?

What is a race?
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by LordAbove: 10:57am On Apr 29
Beautifulday:

What is a race?

So you're saying the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit make up this race?
Or are there other people that are part of this race asides from the three I just mentioned?
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Beautifulday: 11:37am On Apr 29
LordAbove:

So you're saying the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit make up this race?
Or are there other people that are part of this race asides from the three I just mentioned?

That means you didn't read what I wrote earlier. Adam was a member of the race before he fell. Jesus came to restore man to that race.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by LordAbove: 2:01pm On Apr 29
Beautifulday:

That means you didn't read what I wrote earlier. Adam was a member of the race before he fell. Jesus came to restore man to that race.

I read what you wrote, and I purposely avoided that to try to understand you.
Now, I’ll clear you on it.
When I say “God”, I mean the Creator. And the Creator is not a race.
When the Watchers descended on Earth. They were considered “gods” because they were of a different “race”, as you would put it. But they are not a race. Neither is God the Creator a race.
And Adam was called the son of God for the same reason the Angels were called sons of God.
What reason is that? Because Adam had Father or Mother. God formed him from the dirt, and breathed his essence into him. Hence, he was called a son of God.

And to rephrase what I said earlier so you could better understand it, or dispute it if you have anything to cite…
Jesus is the Creator, and the Son of the Creator.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Beautifulday: 2:09pm On Apr 29
LordAbove:

I read what you wrote, and I purposely avoided that to try to understand you.
Now, I’ll clear you on it.
When I say “God”, I mean the Creator. And the Creator is not a race.
When the Watchers descended on Earth. They were considered “gods” because they were of a different “race”, as you would put it. But they are not a race. Neither is God the Creator a race.
And Adam was called the son of God for the same reason the Angels were called sons of God.
What reason is that? Because Adam had Father or Mother. God formed him from the dirt, and breathed his essence into him. Hence, he was called a son of God.

And to rephrase what I said earlier so you could better understand it, or dispute it if you have anything to cite…
Jesus is the Creator, and the Son of the Creator.

What is the essence as you called it that God breath into him?
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by LordAbove: 2:21pm On Apr 29
Beautifulday:

What is the essence as you called it that God breath into him?

God breathed “wind” into Adam’s nostrils.
The Hebrew translation for that is “Spirit or breath of God”. That was the essence that God breathed into Adam.
(I sincerely hope you try to make a case about how Adam is God out of this.)

You made a bold claim that God is a race. Are you going to cite any of your sources, or just try to back up the claim at least?
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Beautifulday: 2:22pm On Apr 29
LordAbove:

God breathed “wind” into Adam’s nostrils.
The Hebrew translation for that is “Spirit or breath of God”. That was the essence that God breathed into Adam.
(I sincerely hope you try to make a case about how Adam is God out of this.)

You made a bold claim that God is a race. Are you going to cite any of your sources, or just try to back up the claim at least?

What God breath into Adam was His life.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by LordAbove: 2:27pm On Apr 29
Beautifulday:

What God breath into Adam was His life.

Which is what I just said. “Spirit or breath of God”.

I’m glad we are done with Adam. Pray tell, how God is a race, will you?
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Beautifulday: 2:30pm On Apr 29
LordAbove:

Which is what I just said. “Spirit or breath of God”.

I’m glad we are done with Adam. Pray tell, how God is a race, will you?

We are not done with Adam. What God gave Adam was his Spirit. A part of him. That is what made Adam a son of God.

This is what is likened to the statement in the Bible that God created man in his own image after his likeness.

The image and likeness of a being is what is classified as a race.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by LordAbove: 2:35pm On Apr 29
Beautifulday:

We are not done with Adam. What God gave Adam was his Spirit. A part of him. That is what made Adam a son of God.

This is what is likened to the statement in the Bible that God created man in his own image after his likeness.

The image and likeness of a being is what is classified as a race.

Did you read what I typed earlier about Adam being a son of God because God breathed his essence into him?
I already talked about that, so why are you bringing it up still?
Adam was called the son of God because he had the essence of God in him. I know that, and I don’t need a reminder.
But you said that God is a race, and Adam was a part of that race. That is what you need to prove, Mister. Not about Adam being a son of God.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Beautifulday: 2:40pm On Apr 29
LordAbove:

Did you read what I typed earlier about Adam being a son of God because God breathed his essence into him?
I already talked about that, so why are you bringing it up still?
Adam was called the son of God because he had the essence of God in him. I know that, and I don’t need a reminder.
But you said that God is a race, and Adam was a part of that race. That is what you need to prove, Mister. Not about Adam being a son of God.

I asked you earlier a race is. I want to ask you again.

What is a race?

Or

What makes a race?
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by LordAbove: 2:56pm On Apr 29
Beautifulday:

I asked you earlier a race is. I want to ask you again.

What is a race?

Or

What makes a race?

A race is made up of physical characteristics and/or shared ancestry.

But the spirit of God in Adam did not make him “God”. You said God was a race and Adam was a part of that race. Therefore, you indirectly claimed Adam to be part of the Godhead before the fall of Man.

If you’re talking about being “associates of the God-kind”, then I can totally agree with that. I mean the Scripture clearly said it. “Partakers of the divine nature”. If this is what you mean about Adam being a part of, then I can agree with that.

Nevertheless, I am talking about God as in the Creator. And I think of it as a closed circuit. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
God, as in the Creator of all things is a person and/or persons. But not a race.
Now this is the one I do not agree Adam was a part of.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Beautifulday: 6:42pm On Apr 29
LordAbove:

A race is made up of physical characteristics and/or shared ancestry.

But the spirit of God in Adam did not make him “God”. You said God was a race and Adam was a part of that race. Therefore, you indirectly claimed Adam to be part of the Godhead before the fall of Man.

If you’re talking about being “associates of the God-kind”, then I can totally agree with that. I mean the Scripture clearly said it. “Partakers of the divine nature”. If this is what you mean about Adam being a part of, then I can agree with that.

Nevertheless, I am talking about God as in the Creator. And I think of it as a closed circuit. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
God, as in the Creator of all things is a person and/or persons. But not a race.
Now this is the one I do not agree Adam was a part of.

The God head is the leadership of the God race. The God head rules over a kingdom. There are people who make up that kingdom. Those who make up that kingdom are the part of the God race.

Adam was a member of the kingdom of God that is while God had been doing everything possible to bring the children of Adam to their kingdom back.

A race live in their world. A race doesn't have a physical characteristics. They have characteristics that allow them live in their world.

Human are able to live on earth because of the Human body.

There are celestial bodies that allows other beings love in celestial world.

Adam once lived in both world like Jesus also did when he was here.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by LordAbove: 6:47pm On Apr 29
Beautifulday:

The God head is the leadership of the God race. The God head rules over a kingdom. There are people who make up that kingdom. Those who make up that kingdom are the part of the God race.

Adam was a member of the kingdom of God that is while God had been doing everything possible to bring the children of Adam to their kingdom back.

A race live in their world. A race doesn't have a physical characteristics. They have characteristics that allow them live in their world.

Human are able to live on earth because of the Human body.

There are celestial bodies that allows other beings love in celestial world.

Adam once lived in both world like Jesus also did when he was here.

This is starting to look like a joke. I’d appreciate it if you cite your sources to me. Thank you.

And as I said earlier, when I say “God”, I mean the Creator. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
God, as in a person and/or persons. The Trinity, nothing else.
Not God as in a race or whatever fan-fic you have going on.
If you cannot cite any evidence of your claims to back it up, then I’ll stop this back and forth with you.
I’ll be waiting for you to cite the sources, by the way.

And going back to the original post.. Jesus is God, and the Son of God.
God as in the creator of all things, and not a “race”.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Beautifulday: 6:51pm On Apr 29
LordAbove:

This is starting to look like a joke. I’d appreciate it if you cite your sources to me. Thank you.

And as I said earlier, when I say “God”, I mean the creator. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
God, as in a person and/or persons. Not God as in a race or whatever fan-fic you have going on.
If you cannot cite any evidence of your claims to back it up, then I’ll stop this back and forth with you.

Sorry if you lack understanding about some of these matters.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by LordAbove: 6:52pm On Apr 29
Beautifulday:

Sorry if you lack understanding about some of these matters.
Is that a way of saying you can’t cite anything to back up your claim?
Not even the Scripture?
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Beautifulday: 6:53pm On Apr 29
LordAbove:

Is that a way of saying you can’t cite anything to back up your claim?
Not even the Scripture?

I just don't fill like because you won't understand it. Is like telling someone that amoeba is a living thing. The person cannot grasp it if the person doesn't first know what a living thing is
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by LordAbove: 6:57pm On Apr 29
Beautifulday:

I just don't fill like because you won't understand it. Is like telling someone that amoeba is a living thing. The person cannot grasp it if the person doesn't first know what a living thing is

Yeah? Well, I feel you don’t have any thing to back it up with.
Cite your sources, and leave the understanding to me.
Have a wonderful rest of your evening, Mister.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 8:49pm On Apr 29
FxMasterz:

So that 6yr old child was called the Mighty God, Everlasting Father.. isn't it?

Look for a proper translation...you will get the gist...not the contraption by King James . Those it makes sense to you now?

Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by FxMasterz: 9:03pm On Apr 29
22jumpstreet:

Look for a proper translation...you will get the gist...not the contraption by King James . Those it makes sense to you now?

Now I see where the confusion is coming from. The Jews are deliberating altering the verse because it doesn't resonate with their expectations.

Look at the screenshot below for the word for word transaction of the verses:

Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Ken4Christ: 10:00pm On Apr 29
Beautifulday:

The father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are different distinct personalities.

Sure but one God manifesting in three persons.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Beautifulday: 2:04pm On Apr 30
Ken4Christ:

Sure but one God manifesting in three persons.

He doesn't manifest in the three. Is like some pastors saying holy Spirit is moving in them. Holy Spirit doesn't move in people. He gives you instructions, he doesn't force you to obey it.

What you call God manifesting in Jesus or Holy Spirit is because you see the three working together to achieve one purpose.

Jesus is trying to achieve the same purpose holy Spirit is trying to achieve. The same applies to the father and you think it is one person manifesting in different form. No! It is not.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Ken4Christ: 11:56pm On Apr 30
Beautifulday:

He doesn't manifest in the three. Is like some pastors saying holy Spirit is moving in them. Holy Spirit doesn't move in people. He gives you instructions, he doesn't force you to obey it.

What you call God manifesting in Jesus or Holy Spirit is because you see the three working together to achieve one purpose.

Jesus is trying to achieve the same purpose holy Spirit is trying to achieve. The same applies to the father and you think it is one person manifesting in different form. No! It is not.

Where was Jesus before he was born?
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Beautifulday: 12:55pm On May 01
Ken4Christ:

Where was Jesus before he was born?

Where were you before you were born?
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 6:34pm On May 01
FxMasterz:

Now I see where the confusion is coming from. The Jews are deliberating altering the verse because it doesn't resonate with their expectations.

Look at the screenshot below for the word for word transaction of the verses:

You are the one who those not understand anything..

The child has already been born when Isaiah was writing..so it can't be the jman. And verse 6 actually prove it is referring to a king....a king that will seat on Davids throne ..not a demi god..
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 6:36pm On May 01
Beautifulday:

Where were you before you were born?

It is rude to answer a question with a question..
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 6:37pm On May 01
Beautifulday:

How does this even make any sense...
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by FxMasterz: 7:41pm On May 01
22jumpstreet:

You are the one who those not understand anything..

The child has already been born when Isaiah was writing..so it can't be the jman. And verse 6 actually prove it is referring to a king....a king that will seat on Davids throne ..not a demi god..

So, where's that child today. His kingdom has ended. But the kingdom of the king prophesied is endless. Maybe you don't know that Jesus is a King. Hell sit on David's throne and reign forever and ever.

Now, are you telling me that the said child you're talking about was called the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, Wonderful Counselor as indicated in that scripture?

May God give you understanding.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by Janosky: 9:18pm On May 01
Veecruz:

Oga janosky. This is Change of Post!

Make ken answer you after all na im cause am

Change of wetin?
You dey read at all?
The 4 questions are at the heart of this thread topic.

Your pastor no get liver to answer those 4 questions.

E get why?
Yes!

Christ his 2nd deity will discredit that pastor.
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by 22jumpstreet: 8:13pm On May 02
FxMasterz:

So, where's that child today. His kingdom has ended. But the kingdom of the king prophesied is endless. Maybe you don't know that Jesus is a King. Hell sit on David's throne and reign forever and ever.

Now, are you telling me that the said child you're talking about was called the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, Wonderful Counselor as indicated in that scripture?

May God give you understanding.

It was about future king Hezekiah.

Believe what you will...
Re: Proofs That Jesus Is God Indeed by FxMasterz: 9:03pm On May 02
22jumpstreet:

It was about future king Hezekiah.

Believe what you will...

It's not a matter of believing what I will. It's a matter of what the scriptures says.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temptation After Leading Worship / Catholic The Most Priviledge Church / In Saerch Of The Real Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.