Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Does Anyone Know The Current Price Of Windscreen Wiper ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Does Anyone Know The Current Price Of Windscreen Wiper ? (373 Views)

Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know The Current Price Of Windscreen Wiper ? by fineboynl(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14
I wanted to buy windscreen wiper
replacement from traffic, from those guys that run around traffic with wipers. i was shocked when they said 8k. The thing done worst reach like that? I don't want to be cheated.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Price Of Windscreen Wiper ? by 2shure: 7:35pm On Apr 14
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Price Of Windscreen Wiper ? by nifemi25(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14
The original is about 4k while the other one is 2k in traffic here in lagos
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Price Of Windscreen Wiper ? by codemaster2much: 8:34pm On Apr 14
nifemi25:
The original is about 4k while the other one is 2k in traffic here in lagos

Please what is the manufacturer name for the original wiper you are referring to?
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Price Of Windscreen Wiper ? by thesicilian: 9:16pm On Apr 14
I used to buy that stuff 500 naira for the original just 3yrs ago
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Price Of Windscreen Wiper ? by Greystone: 9:28pm On Apr 14
I got a new pair for 4k a few days ago. Very silent, smooth and effective wipers.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Price Of Windscreen Wiper ? by Manuella4ace: 9:08am On Apr 15
They have different prices according to qualities, ive. Seen from 2k to 18k wipers.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Current Price Of Windscreen Wiper ? by Whois(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16
Those sold in traffic doesn't last. In 3 months you'll need another set cry

(1) (Reply)

Help Check Vin / Car Higher Purchases / Extraordinary Car Stories To Make You Gasp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.