Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Have High Libido And It Hurts - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Have High Libido And It Hurts (164 Views)

It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have High Libido And It Hurts by Cosmicwill: 8:21pm On Apr 14
I'm 28 and have a very high libido
My relationship with my ex ended early this year.

I have been single and my urge for sex distracts me so much.
I'm trying to get a lover but few of the kind of ladies I want don't seem to like me back.

I don't want go for just any lady as I look forward to having a serious relationship that can lead to marriage.

Please I need your advise.
Note: Please don't recommend hookup/brothel or masturbation as my high urge for sex can't be satisfied with any of these.

Incase you want to advise I should forget women now and focus on making money I already know that but I function better with a partner as I don't get distracted by this libido thing when in a relationship.

Thank you
Re: I Have High Libido And It Hurts by EreluRoz: 8:53pm On Apr 14
Cut it off and be free. Stop stressing yourself unnecessarily
Re: I Have High Libido And It Hurts by Obainoman6: 8:54pm On Apr 14
You are gradually plying a path to destruction if your happiness in life depends on a relationship, so if you don't get a lover now your life will not move on.
I was once in your stage when i was like 16 years old i mean how old are you?
Sit down and think about this indiscipline that you calling high libido or what that is leading you to rush and be looking for girlfriend upandan to fork.
You better ask yourself questions now and do some serious evaluations if not your penis can lead you to a path that will end in tears MR HIGH LIBIDO.
Re: I Have High Libido And It Hurts by Obainoman6: 8:58pm On Apr 14
EreluRoz:
Cut it off and be free. Stop stressing yourself unnecessarily
You have started
Re: I Have High Libido And It Hurts by Cosmicwill: 9:49pm On Apr 14
Obainoman6:
You are gradually plying a path to destruction if your happiness in life depends on a relationship, so if you don't get a lover now your life will not move on.
I was once in your stage when i was like 16 years old i mean how old are you?
Sit down and think about this indiscipline that you calling high libido or what that is leading you to rush and be looking for girlfriend upandan to fork.
You better ask yourself questions now and do some serious evaluations if not your penis can lead you to a path that will end in tears MR HIGH LIBIDO.

Do you mean it is I discipline to want to be in a relationship? Well I think I am old enough to be in one and also express how I feel sincerely.

Comparing the feeling of craving a partner at 28 and at 16 isn't fair in my opinion.
Re: I Have High Libido And It Hurts by Cosmicwill: 11:46am On Apr 15
Admin please move to FP
Re: I Have High Libido And It Hurts by Cosmicwill: 7:07pm On Apr 15
More advise please
Re: I Have High Libido And It Hurts by Guppyfish: 1:06pm On Apr 16
Cosmicwill:
I'm 28 and have a very high libido
My relationship with my ex ended early this year.

I have been single and my urge for sex distracts me so much.
I'm trying to get a lover but few of the kind of ladies I want don't seem to like me back.

I don't want go for just any lady as I look forward to having a serious relationship that can lead to marriage.

Please I need your advise.
Note: Please don't recommend hookup/brothel or masturbation as my high urge for sex can't be satisfied with any of these.

Incase you want to advise I should forget women now and focus on making money I already know that but I function better with a partner as I don't get distracted by this libido thing when in a relationship.

Thank you
same but u r younger
Re: I Have High Libido And It Hurts by Cosmicwill: 8:35am On Apr 20
Guppyfish:
same but u r younger
Do you mind we connect?
The age i said there might not be my real age though.

Call me 090 3572 8094

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex Physical Appearance Or Character ? / Are You Sure Your Partner Is Dating For Marriage Or For Fun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.