Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

It Hurts - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / It Hurts (354 Views)

I Have High Libido And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Hurts by Mizkris(f): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Finding a good man in this time is really stressing me out as an introvert. Now I see the reasons why my mummy always shout at me to always attend functions , make friends, mingle and interact with people now I feel so lonely having gotten to Masters level in studies having done couple of jobs I still feel alone no girl friend not to talk of boyfriend or relationship.

I need advice sometimes I feel I am too good to be alone a good man deserves me and I deserves one.
Re: It Hurts by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
You are in the wrong place

1 Like

Re: It Hurts by Highbeepeeh(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Just too much....

Your mum has said it all...
go out, meet people. Like my boss HARDDON will say make it habit to take a walk every sunday evening or go to relaxation places.

just too much of shakara too dey kill vibe too o.

1 Like

Re: It Hurts by DeltaBachelor(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mizkris:
Finding a good man in this time is really stressing me out as an introvert. Now I see the reasons why my mummy always shout at me to always attend functions , make friends, mingle and interact with people now I feel so lonely having gotten to Masters level in studies having done couple of jobs I still feel alone no girl friend not to talk of boyfriend or relationship.

I need advice sometimes I feel I am too good to be alone a good man deserves me and I deserves one.

Hi, can I know you better ? I would like to be 'the one' if you don't mind. Please send me a PM or email me at : deltabachelor@gmail.com . Hope to hear from you soon
Re: It Hurts by KidDarkness(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mizkris:

Life is pre-planned. Love is being unfaithful to some of us for now. One day, we would meet that somebody that we can never stop loving and who would sincerely love us back, no matter how hard we try. When that time comes, you will have a blissful feeling and then you would back at today and smile.
Re: It Hurts by Nikkol: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Be my friend
Re: It Hurts by Rawhumper(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
[where do you stay dear?

Its good to be an introvert, dont punish yourself cos of it.

quote author=Mizkris post=93635773]Finding a good man in this time is really stressing me out as an introvert. Now I see the reasons why my mummy always shout at me to always attend functions , make friends, mingle and interact with people now I feel so lonely having gotten to Masters level in studies having done couple of jobs I still feel alone no girl friend not to talk of boyfriend or relationship.

[/quote]
Re: It Hurts by obinnazy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please can we be friends??

(1) (Reply)

Meet Herpes Single Free / Hook Up / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.