Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do? (223 Views)

How Do I Rebuild My Damaged Self Esteem / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem / I Want To Take My Life Because Of My Stretch Marks. It's Killing My Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do? by Beardlessman: 8:22pm On Apr 14
Hi Nairalanders,

I am going through a lot and I don't have anyone to talk to so I just decided to bare my mind here.

I am a 26 years old man but all my life, I've been suffering from insufficiency syndrome with frequent needs to seek validation and assurance that I matter.

Having a very small stature of a little above 5,5" and a weight of just 52kg doesn't help either. To make matters worse, I don't even have a single strand of beard making me look so much small comparable to a 16 year old.

I just want to live a normal life like an adult but I'm always feeling inadequate. What can I do?

FP please Nlfpmod, mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do? by immortalcrown(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14
Your problem is mental, not physical.

If you doubt me, look at Aki, Pawpaw, Shatta Bundle and more.

2 Likes

Re: My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do? by Namaster: 8:29pm On Apr 14
Do these now:

1. Start lifting weights. If there is no gym around you, start doing push ups. Go to YouTube and look up the variety of push ups and adopt at least 4 types. Do them EVERYDAY!

Exercise EVERYDAY! It'll make your frame stronger and improve your mental health. Read up on progressive overload and incorporate it into your exercise routine.

2. Stop eating NONSENSE food. Cut off soft drinks and alcohol.

3. Groom REGULARLY and more often. Find a correct barber and ask him for suggestions of hairstyles that'll fit the shape of your skull. Be ready to spend on grooming.

4. ALWAYS dress like you are getting ready to meet your sworn enemy. Dress to OPPRESS! Wear clean clothes that fit.

Tucking in your shirts may give you a funny look, so get yourself a nice blazer to go with it. Has the added benefit of making you look bigger.

5. Look people in the eyes when talking to them. Don't stare, just look. You can practise this by going to the market to price something.

6. Speak LESS and speak RARELY. Embrace awkward silences. If you don't know what to say, you shut up. Also normalise asking questions like "what do you think?"

7. Get yourself a KILLER perfume/body spray. Works like magic.

8. Learn something NEW. Could be a musical instrument, a new skill or a new hobby. But learn something NEW.

9. Get new shoes, sandals and palm sandals. Get quality footwears that make it look like you care about yourself. Even uf you're not feeling it.

10. If anyone disrespects you, call them out on it IMMEDIATELY. Tell them you don't like it and will not tolerate it. If they persist, cut them off and treat them like they are DEAD to you.

BONUS:

Fuuuck a hookup a girl with PHAT yansh at least TWICE a month if you don't have a girlfriend.

Read these books:

1. No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover.

2. 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.

3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuuuck by Mark Manson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do? by MaziObinnaokija: 8:40pm On Apr 14
sad inferiority syndrome sad. I shave my beard every 3 days.If I tell u that I'm tired of this "punishment "u won't believe..Forget/worry not about ur miniature, get yourself BUSY.
Re: My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do? by Obainoman6: 8:45pm On Apr 14
I give you the cure to inferiority complex, Google "heal your life" by Louise hay.
You can download the pdf format and read, only those who truly seek and want freedom will get it
Re: My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do? by imagrg(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14
Biological deficit. Nor worry, just get money.
Re: My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do? by Beardlessman: 9:03pm On Apr 14
Namaster:
Do these now:

1. Start lifting weights. If there is no gym around you, start doing push ups. Go to YouTube and look up the variety of push ups and adopt at least 4 types. Do them EVERYDAY!

Exercise EVERYDAY! It'll make your frame stronger and improve your mental health. Read up on progressive overload and incorporate it into your exercise routine.

3. Groom REGULARLY and more often. Find a correct barber and ask him for suggestions of hairstyles that'll fit the shape of your skull. Be ready to spend on grooming.

4. ALWAYS dress like you are getting ready to meet your sworn enemy. Dress to OPPRESS! Wear clean clothes that fit.

Tucking in your shirts may give you a funny look, so get yourself a nice blazer to go with it. Has the added benefit of making you look bigger.

5. Look people in the eyes when talking to them. Don't stare, just look. You can practise this by going to the market to price something.

6. Speak LESS and speak RARELY. Embrace awkward silences. If you don't know what to say, you shut up. Also normalise asking questions like "what do you think?"

8. Learn something NEW. Could be a musical instrument, a new skill or a new hobby. But learn something NEW.

9. Get new shoes, sandals and palm sandals. Get quality footwears that make it look like you care about yourself. Even uf you're not feeling it.

10. If anyone disrespects you, call them out on it IMMEDIATELY. Tell them you don't like it and will not tolerate it. If they persist, cut them off and treat them like they are DEAD to you.

BONUS:

Fuuuck a hookup a girl with PHAT yansh at least TWICE a month if you don't have a girlfriend.

Read these books:

Thank you. I do some of these already but I've learnt something as well.
Re: My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do? by Beardlessman: 9:04pm On Apr 14
Obainoman6:
I give you the cure to inferiority complex, Google "heal your life" by Louise hay.
You can download the pdf format and read, only those who truly seek and want freedom will get it

Thank you. I'd do that
Re: My Self Esteem Is Seriously Impaired. What Can I Do? by eepeepook: 9:24pm On Apr 14
Namaster:
Do these now:

BONUS:

Read these books:

He will disregard every piece of advice here. He’s a Nairaland mongrel. I’ve come across them for thirteen years now.

(1) (Reply)

Get In Shape / Advertising Gifts - Vital Mode Of Promoting Business / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.