Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. (2046 Views)

Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino / Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / The Ethiopian Woman Who Sat Her Exams 30 Minutes After Giving Birth Has Passed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by boysy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14
An Ethiopian woman who lives without food and water for over sixteen yrs is the incredible thing that defies medical explanation.

What is your thoughts on this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6HN9Q1FnxY?si=V_pnNAmZUqRwwezO
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by boysy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14
She looks healthy and sound.

Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by Namaster: 8:28pm On Apr 14
Fake news.
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by Hawx(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14
Hmmmm! Inexplicable!
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by boysy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14
She cook food for her household but doesn't have appetite for any. No medical doctor could explain the medical condition of the woman and why is still alive without water and food.

Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by muyico(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14
Fake news! No being can survive 60days without water only!

1 Like

Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by imagrg(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14
Fake news.
Why have you all become liars?
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by boysy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14
Watch the video before concluding on your ascension.
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14
You can't survive a month without food and water
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by Coder2Client(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14
According to scientists, human being can survive without food for 90days.

This might be a fake news.
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by JASONjnr(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14
And she aged accordingly?

I want to assume that she was 10yrs when she stopped eating and now she's 26yrs. She grew perfectly.

I believe growth takes place when the food consumed takes effect in the body.... Our body needs food to grow. She wasn't supposed to grow because there's nothing to aid her growth.
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by mytime24(f): 6:37am On Apr 15
I dnt bliv
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by Mikespecialone(m): 8:27am On Apr 15
boysy:
Watch the video before concluding on your ascension.

Weere Dey find traffic and viewers ..... Who go wastes data on nonsense
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by damosade(m): 8:47am On Apr 15
It is not a fake news ooo... It is real and confirmed. God works in a miraculous ways. I have seen someone on YouTube eating metal.
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by Emmabyte: 12:28pm On Apr 15
Nonsense
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by alpharoyalty: 12:41pm On Apr 15
She doesn't eat food but she eats dîck.
I don't understand
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by alpharoyalty: 12:42pm On Apr 15
Mikespecialone:

Weere Dey find traffic and viewers ..... Who go wastes data on nonsense

It's actually true. I watched it
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by emperor4love(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15
Who was there to witness it must we believe every thing
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by Mikespecialone(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15
alpharoyalty:

You watch her fast for 16yrs , or I don’t gerrit
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by oz4real83(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15
If this story is true, her husband should be the luckiest man in the world cheesy grin, no need to worry over her food expenses, as long as she can cook for the other members of the family, no problem grin
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by PulaPower: 5:19pm On Apr 15
When it comes to Beautiful girls in Africa, Ethiopia nah number 1..
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by CheedyJ(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15
Even Jesus na 40 days him no chop or drink. 16 years bawooo
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by CheedyJ(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15
alpharoyalty:

Oga no normal human being go survive without food and water for 16 years, she gaz chop something even if na grass
Re: An Ethiopian Woman Who Stays Without Food And Water For Over 16yrs. by Harry00(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19
I just can't believe it

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Nigeria Health Watch- The Blog / Hard Corn! / How To Make Your Teeths As White As Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.