Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army (8105 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Members Invade Police Station In Borno / Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Boko Haram, ISWAP Massively Recruiting To Replace 'Repentant' Members — Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by adecz: 6:22am On Apr 15
Felabrity:
What were you expecting?

How will a sane country even recruit boko haram members into the army?

Was Buhari a normal person❓❓
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by paxx: 6:39am On Apr 15
triple996:
I keep saying it times without number that the propaganda that "those" people are aggressively spreading in a desperate attempt to destroy the country will fail. Just look at the cook up story these id*its are spreading. How can d military recruit boko haram and bandit undecided . What is wrong with "our" people. Just because KANU failed and OBI lost, they desperately want to sabotage our country. I am not surprised. Are these anita the same people that said BUHARI was a clone? grin

Nawaooo

why dont you actually look into it. Why are Repentant BH members joining the Nigerian Army? Forget about TRIBE and RELIGION and try to think objectively.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by YourKarma: 6:44am On Apr 15
haybhi1:
Nigerians need thorough education to curb these false rumours

How is this a false rumor? Something that has come up numerous times? Na waa to una

1 Like

Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by ObiPandora: 6:47am On Apr 15
As an ipob member what else would you all have claimed ? So the army will be so foolish to recruit Boko Haram into it fold n your Igbo tribesmen in the Nigeria Army would not have voiced out a long time ago knowing how you people make noise about everything.

If you doubt my claim just ask any among those I quoted what they think about the resurging Naira against the Dollar n watch Nigeria enemy masquerading as citizen expose themselves.

Deefirm:
The fact that the NA came out quickly to refute the claim is clear signal that the report of SR is likely to be true....we know them.
adecz:

Stop denying Buhari❗️❗️😐😐
Deefirm:
The fact that the NA came out quickly to refute the claim is clear signal that the report of SR is likely to be true....we know them.

Urgent1Million:

Unfortunately, they ended up not debunking it.
Sahara reporters said the repentant BH member previously served in the civilian JTF before being enlisted into the NA.
The Army agreed to have recruited him from the JTF.
Whatever makes them believe that a terrorist can repent still beats my imagination.
mysticwarrior:
He was a former boko haram fighter from Biu in borno state.
LordofNaija:
grin sound like what Bokoharam will say.

Anyway I'm watching you from the villa
mytime24:
Yawn,

They did during buhari regime
MajorOvakporaye:
Idiot!!! Nigerian military is filled with bastard head slamming terrorists.
Yankee101:
Abeg stop lying
DiskJokeyManic:
Who do dis country dis tin?? Y are dis pple like dis?....😐😐 Y Is de Nigerian Army and police so so so so Us#less?....,😐😐 everytin is denial upon denial upon denial

Everytin will seem normal, but Once dey begin to get dragged,,, instead of being accountable for deir actions and apologize, dey will rather choose to start denying even if dere are video evidences everywhere!

Spits
Forkthiefnubu:
Bull shit , who do you think talking trash to ? We the citizens of Nigeria ? Look at the words this punk used , amorous not even romantic or love affair , amorous a word that is a tad shady , in death you dishonoring her , yes we know the pipeline of infusing boko’s foot soldiers into your Nigerian army , the CJTF first then all the way to the regular army , after all what’s the difference between BH and NA. You guys hate Nigeria
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by dododawa1: 6:48am On Apr 15
Northern

Forced
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by santaclaws: 6:48am On Apr 15
The initial report said he was a former CJTF and a repentant Boko Haram member and the Army confirmed one and denied the other, saying they didn't enlist a Boko Haram member (instead of saying repentant Boko Haram)... So I don't trust the Nigerian Army on this.

Seems the guy was INDEED a repentant Boko Haram member. What a national disgrace and morale killer for military recruits!

Whoever came up with the idea to recruit ex boko haram members into the Army or Police is the biggest enemy of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by Doings04: 6:49am On Apr 15
adamusuleiman1:
you go explain tire. We know as e dey go
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by AbuTwins: 6:51am On Apr 15
People dey trust Sahara reporters!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by Charlie2020(f): 6:53am On Apr 15
If he's Hausa Fulani, and recently recruited, he's most likely what he's labelled - "Repentant bokoharam"
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by SoNature(m): 6:54am On Apr 15
Forkthiefnubu:
Bull shit , who do you think talking trash to ? We the citizens of Nigeria ? Look at the words this punk used , amorous not even romantic or love affair , amorous a word that is a tad shady , in death you dishonoring her , yes we know the pipeline of infusing boko’s foot soldiers into your Nigerian army , the CJTF first then all the way to the regular army , after all what’s the difference between BH and NA. You guys hate Nigeria

You are deviating. The choice of word shouldn't be a problem here. The most important thing is that the military said that the soldier wasn't a repentant terrorist. The onus is now on the daily that broke the news to use evidence to back up their claim that the said soldier was once a terrorist. Stop arguing about irrelevant things; the English language isn't native to us.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by Paulruth: 7:10am On Apr 15
triple996:
I keep saying it times without number that the propaganda that "those" people are aggressively spreading in a desperate attempt to destroy the country will fail. Just look at the cook up story these id*its are spreading. How can d military recruit boko haram and bandit undecided . What is wrong with "our" people. Just because KANU failed and OBI lost, they desperately want to sabotage our country. I am not surprised. Are these anita the same people that said BUHARI was a clone? grin

Nawaooo
So Sahara Reporter is now an Igbo man 😁🤣. Stupid, foolish and lowlife idiot like you

1 Like

Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:11am On Apr 15
Lying bastards!!
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by Obycus: 7:11am On Apr 15
What do u expect before my people? They will deny but it remains the truth. Nigeria is just a useless country
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by kikake: 7:17am On Apr 15
bolanto24:
For debunking this then it is true.
The army did not debunk the allegation that the offender was a repentant Boko Haram member who joined the CJTF from where he was recruited into the Nigerian army.
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by LeeSmart: 7:19am On Apr 15
triple996:
I keep saying it times without number that the propaganda that "those" people are aggressively spreading in a desperate attempt to destroy the country will fail. Just look at the cook up story these id*its are spreading. How can d military recruit boko haram and bandit undecided . What is wrong with "our" people. Just because KANU failed and OBI lost, they desperately want to sabotage our country. I am not surprised. Are these anita the same people that said BUHARI was a clone?
Nawaooo
Is sowere an igbo man sir?
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by kikake: 7:22am On Apr 15
triple996:

Nawaooo

But when will the fight against Boko Haram end?
Boko Haram emerged after the political and religious leaders in the 12 far north states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws, the same laws Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country to be governed with.
Nigeria has been drained economically through the fight against Boko Haram and its offshoots - bandits. Thousands of soldiers and civilians have lost their lives from Boko Haram and its sympathizers.
Tourism income to Nigeria has been lost because of Boko Haram. Some countries live on income from tourism.
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by aylive02(m): 7:23am On Apr 15
triple996:

Nawaooo
. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you've abused this privilege
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by funshint(m): 7:33am On Apr 15
In other words joining CJTF is an SPV for "repentant" Boko haram members to join the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by seunayantokun(m): 7:43am On Apr 15
Repentant or unrepentant liars?
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by Nursepepeye(f): 8:17am On Apr 15
Father4all:
Nigerian Army too dey lie lie
Useless Army, na there mate dey stop 1000 missile, if those missiles were sent to Nigeria soil, we're all dead, na to dey romance with terorist. Now Nigerian army and Boko Haram are now a threat to his own citizens
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by Sunnykind(m): 8:24am On Apr 15
adamusuleiman1:

it's as simple, either repented Boko Haram or not. He who kills by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by pek(m): 8:36am On Apr 15
triple996:

Nawaooo
Don't let hate consume you. It won't do you good in the long run. It nulls your sense of reasoning. If not, you would have seen that the army didn't say anything new nor did it even debunk the allegation. The said killer was a boko haram. He was enlisted. So, however you want to change the narrative, the killer was a boko haram member.
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:51am On Apr 15
triple996:

Nawaooo

If not that Buhari publicised it, who would have believed that a national army would be involved in the rehabilitation and release of terrorists back into the society?

In a country that is still actively battling terrorists?
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by Everydaylove: 8:55am On Apr 15
That's why bokoharam is killing them anyhow
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by Onogiede(m): 9:40am On Apr 15
Am proudly Niger Delta,. Northern know all those elements causing breakdown of law enforcement in their region,..why on Earth would federal government allow setting state sharia constitutes terrorists headed by iran,.. coming here to shout religion of peace.
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by blackmantis: 10:08am On Apr 15
They are both saying the same thing.

NA said the don't enlist repentant BH but they enlist civilian JTF.

Sahara reporters said he was repentant BH who joined CJTF and was later enlisted to the NA.

Question is are repentant BH absorbed into CJTF? If yes case closed.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by Dittodat: 11:27am On Apr 15
Sahara Trash Reporters and Fake News are like 5 and 6.
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by triple996(m): 11:35am On Apr 15
Paulruth:
So Sahara Reporter is now an Igbo man 😁🤣. Stupid, foolish and lowlife idiot like you

you are an illiterate that doesn't comprehend. Where did I mention igbo in my post
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by triple996(m): 11:37am On Apr 15
aylive02:
. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you've abused this privilege

your lack of comprehension is the reason no body waste his/her time arguing with you. Educated illiterate
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by triple996(m): 11:39am On Apr 15
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

If not that Buhari publicised it, who would have believed that a national army would be involved in the rehabilitation and release of terrorists back into the society?

In a country that is still actively battling terrorists?

rehabilitation is different from recruiting terrorist into the security parastatals.
Even USA worked with the Taliban when it was necessary but recruiting BH into the army are lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Libya At War Is Better Than Nigeria At Peace' / Printing More Money: See What Hyper Inflation Caused In Somaliland (photos) / Chess Marathon: Ezekwezili Praises Tunde Onakoya On New 60-Hour World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.