Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army (8106 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Members Invade Police Station In Borno / Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Boko Haram, ISWAP Massively Recruiting To Replace 'Repentant' Members — Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by Blossomcresty(m): 11:45am On Apr 15
Father4all:
Nigerian Army too dey lie lie

Dem lie pass devil sef...
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by kolaaderin: 12:10pm On Apr 15
bolanto24:
For debunking this then it is true.
You are definitely mad. I said it again you are mad and I will say it again and again. Call your moderator. You people are the real problem of this country, if the army made no comment you will still say they are guilty that is why they made no comment on the allegation. Now they debunked the nasty rumour that terrorist were been recruited to army you still hang them on it.
There no other way to describe unpatriotic elements like you than being mad.
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by aylive02(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15
triple996:

your lack of comprehension is the reason no body waste his/her time arguing with you. Educated illiterate
. I know you won't disappoint. You're stewpeed as predicted.
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by triple996(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15
aylive02:
. I know you won't disappoint. You're stewpeed as predicted.

tell that to your parents cheesy
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by aylive02(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15
triple996:

tell that to your parents cheesy
. I said it, you're stewpeed
Re: Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army by 2tpick: 6:20am On Apr 16
funshint:
In other words joining CJTF is an SPV for "repentant" Boko haram members to join the Nigerian Army.
That's exactly what the Nigerian army has confirmed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Minister Unveiled As The Beneficiary Of N2.7b Oil Subsidy Fraud / Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports / Chess Marathon: Ezekwezili Praises Tunde Onakoya On New 60-Hour World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.