Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) (22183 Views)

Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor / Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Nahunger(m): 6:33am On Apr 15
Two Mallam grin
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Allisgud: 6:34am On Apr 15
Obi should political and street wise up, people thinks him and tinubu are not In good terms,this is his own appointment tinubu gave him to prepared him for 2027,make obi no go fall for the trap of using him as vice
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by AbuTwins: 6:36am On Apr 15
Strengthening the Northern connections!

The guy above believes El-Rufai will ever agree to be Obi's deputy.... dream on.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 6:37am On Apr 15
naptu2:

A public servant with a security risk badge that you were campaigning that he should be running mate to Peter Obi just days ago.

Wonderful! 🤣

https://www.nairaland.com/8054051/nearly-24hrs-later-why-elrufai

You claimed that he was writing a book, so we are merely suggesting a suitable title for his soon-to-be released new book. 

The security risk badge was given to him by Tinubu after he used and dumped him.

He wasn't a security risk when he galvanized the entire north and APC governors to support Tinubu during the APC primaries and also the general election. He wasn't a security risk when he accompanied Tinubu to the Chattam House in London, but after the elections, he became a security risk.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 6:37am On Apr 15
Juliusganduje:
El Rufai and Tinubu are working together. Don't be deceived. Their plan is to infiltrate the opposition in 2027 using El Rufai.
Go sit down. El rufai not working for tinubu for now except things change in the future

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 6:39am On Apr 15
Ofunaofu:

You claimed that he was writing a book, so we are merely suggesting a suitable title for his soon-to-be released new book. 

The security risk badge was given to him by Tinubu after he used and dumped him.

He wasn't a security risk when he galvanized the entire north and APC governors to support Tinubu during the APC primaries and also the general election. He wasn't a security risk when he accompanied Tinubu to the Chattam House in London, but after the elections, he became a security risk.

1) I couldn't give a shit about Tinubu.

2) I am just pointing out your hypocrisy. He had no security risk when you wanted him to be running mate to Obi, but he now has security risk when you realise that he's not going to be running mate to Obi. Isn't that funny?

I think it's hilarious. 🤣

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Allisgud: 6:42am On Apr 15
triple996:
love it or hate it, APC is much more organised than PDP that is fighting civil war. Lp ......that one na accidental political party
that's because they are the ruling party with the founder as the president,does obi own lp who is the owner of pdp,before u go conclude soup no sweet check if enough money dey to finish am

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 6:44am On Apr 15
Video of Tinubu telling El-Rufai that he won't leave the stage unless El-Rufai agrees to work in his government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSBh96rtOlo

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Blankstare(m): 6:47am On Apr 15
Yankee101:
The north is pulling the carpet from under Tinubu like they did Jonathan

Overrated. Only the north can't determine who becomes president, for now they are just scheming as usual

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 6:47am On Apr 15
naptu2:

2) I am just pointing out your hypocrisy. He had no security risk when you wanted him to be running mate to Obi, but he now has security risk when you realise that he's not going to be running mate to Obi. Isn't that funny?

You couldn't give a shit about Tinubu but went hysterical with the title of the new book I suggested because the security risk badge is linked to Tinubu.

naptu2, you are the biggest hypocrite to have ever emerged on the surface of the planet Earth.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 6:48am On Apr 15
The chief executive terrorist running up and down plotting to become president of Nigeria.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 6:49am On Apr 15
Juliusganduje:
El Rufai and Tinubu are working together. Don't be deceived. Their plan is to infiltrate the opposition in 2027 using El Rufai.
Don't be deceived.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 6:54am On Apr 15
Ofunaofu:

You couldn't give a shit about Tinubu but went hysterical with the title of the new book I suggested because the security risk badge is linked to Tinubu.

naptu2, you are the biggest hypocrite to have ever emerged on the surface of the planet Earth. 

You are trying to forcibly put Tinubu in this conversation in order to run away from your hypocrisy and it's not working. 🤣

Go through all the posts up till that point. Nobody mentioned Tinubu. It was all about El-Rufai. Is the book by or about Tinubu? Don't make me laugh. grin

Stop running. It doesn't look good on an adult.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 6:59am On Apr 15
Juliusganduje:
Are you afraid that if he didn't work with him there is going to be problem? It's even better he works with Tinubu because Tinubu's government had already dented his image and his person, as a security concern to the state. So, he is going to be a burden to any party he goes to for now.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:04am On Apr 15
El Rufi the new bride in obituarists camp grin wink
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 7:05am On Apr 15
naptu2:

You are trying to forcibly put Tinubu in this conversation in order to run away from your hypocrisy and it's not working. 🤣

Go through all the posts up till that point. Nobody mentioned Tinubu. It was all about El-Rufai. Is the book by or about Tinubu? Don't make me laugh. grin

Stop running. It doesn't look good on an adult.

Stop being ridiculous.

Did I mention Tinubu when I suggested a title for El Rufai's soon-to-be-released new book?

You knew it's all about El Rufai, but you had to drag Peter Obi into it. You even went as far as digging up my comments on an entirely different thread.

naptu2, honestly, you are irredemable.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by ubimagos: 7:08am On Apr 15
CountinBlessins:
When power ceases to be yours it's hard to recover from . Especially when you had no career before politics to return to.

Na El-Rufai, no get Career or Obi! Ask questions before your make comment. El-Rufai is a professional, you can take his word to the bank.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Dpharisee: 7:11am On Apr 15
AAAA67:
After rejecting a ministerial appointment, what is he looking for, touring all over the nation?
Something is definitely cooking .
He was rejected by the Senate
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 7:14am On Apr 15
Ofunaofu:

Stop being ridiculous.

Did I mention Tinubu when I suggested a title for El Rufai's soon-to-be-released new book?

You knew it's all about El Rufai, but you had to drag Peter Obi into it. You even went as far as digging up my comments on an entirely different thread.

naptu2, honestly, you are irredemable. 

Hahahahaha.

Continue entertaining me. 🤣

1) You were the person that introduced Tinubu into this conversation.

2) The other thread in which your funny hypocrisy began was about El-Rufai deputising for Obi.

You don't realise how obvious you are. grin

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:16am On Apr 15
naptu2:

When has it been in the conversation that El-Rufai will be a running mate to Peter Obi? Is it the rumour they are milling about that he will be running mate to Peter that you are now using as standard and source of your message?
Please what of the mega party that was also linked to El-Rufai, that was rumoured they were planning to float?
You guys need to be serious for once. No reasonable person would want to identify with El-Rufai for now politically because of the tag placed on him by Tinubu's government, as a security risk person. Do you think such tag will favour any party he goes to or anyone that uses him as running mate? No reasonable politician would risk placing their political life on El-Rufai for now because of that tag of security risk on him.
Tinubu government has done unrepairable damage on El-Rufai and to undo it, it would take some years to come and that is what is making El-Rufai angry that Tinubu and his handlers didn't do enough for him to protect him.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 7:20am On Apr 15
1 and 2 are Ofunaofu's posts.

3 is also Ofunaofu's post!

In the space of a few days!

Isn't this amazing! grin

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by AareGaa: 7:22am On Apr 15
Yankee101:
The north is pulling the carpet from under Tinubu like they did Jonathan

Ibos ruined Jonathan's government
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 7:23am On Apr 15
IfnobeGod20:

When has it been in the conversation that El-Rufai will be a running mate to Peter Obi? Is it the rumour they are milling about that he will be running mate to Peter that you are now using as standard and source of your message?
Please what of the mega party that was also linked to El-Rufai, that was rumoured they were planning to float?
You guys need to be serious for once. No reasonable person would want to identify with El-Rufai for now politically because of the tag placed on him by Tinubu's government, as a security concern. Do you think such tag will favour any party he goes to or anyone that uses him as running mate? No reasonable politician would risk placing their political life on El-Rufai for now because of that tag of security concern on him.
Tinubu government has done unrepairable damage on El-Rufai and to undo it, it would take some years to come and that is what is making El-Rufai angry that Tinubu and his handlers didn't do enough for him to protect him.

Go to this thread and read all the posts here before you blab.

Nearly 24hrs Later, Why Has Elrufai Not Refuted The Rumour Of Working With Obi?

What Do You Think About An Obi/El-Rufai Presidential Ticket In 2027?
https://www.nairaland.com/8041707/what-think-obi-el-rufai-presidential

Or are you Ofunaofu's alternate account? 🤣
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 7:23am On Apr 15
naptu2:
1 and 2 are Ofunaofu's posts.

3 is also Ofunaofu's post!

In the space of a few days!

Isn't this amazing! grin

Honestly, we have a yabaleft patient here
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 7:25am On Apr 15
🤣 He has no reply because he knows that I have caught him, so all he can do is insult.

That insult has gone to the appropriate place.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 7:26am On Apr 15
This was a heck of a lot of fun. Good Monday morning fun. But I've got more important things to do right now.

Hopefully there will be a part 3 thread in future.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by obawinner(m): 7:29am On Apr 15
onadana:

Who told you the midget rejected ministerial appointment he wanted it die. Dem no give am....he is a security risk
That's Your 51% incoming President in 2031.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by ObidenceNeckpre: 7:35am On Apr 15
sit down and be hating, na una way for the una igbo land, ignore/shield your criminals and be attacking other tribes . He will succeed President Bola Ahmed Tinubu after 8 years. Your Peter Obi will never be Nigeria president Never, Una go cry taya shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ofunaofu:

A public servant with a security risk badge
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Yankee101: 7:37am On Apr 15
Blankstare:

Overrated. Only the north can't determine who becomes president, for now they are just scheming as usual

If Tinubu lost Lagos and the East voted Obi who did you think gave him the presidency with overnight rigging?

Why do you think elrufai is very pained?
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 7:47am On Apr 15
naptu2:

He is writing a book about governments and administrations in Nigeria, so he is visiting former heads of state, governors, etc to tell them about what he is writing about their administrations.

The National Assembly and the Multiple letters written against him by the people,to be Accountable for his 8- years rule in Kaduna, especially his role in the Blood Shedding,in Southern Kaduna,during the Ministerial Confirmation is waiting for him,no matter how long it takes!
He should stop playing being arrogant and tell the Nation his own Story!
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:55am On Apr 15
naptu2:

Go to this thread and read all the posts here before you blab.

Nearly 24hrs Later, Why Has Elrufai Not Refuted The Rumour Of Working With Obi?

Or are you Ofunaofu's alternate account? 🤣
But the person they claimed he was to be running mate to disclaimed it. So you're waiting for El-Rufai to disprove it,you may wait in vain if that is what you're looking for.
Here is the link of what Peter Obi said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/04/08/2027-peter-obi-speaks-on-labour-party-contesting-with-el-rufai/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwj1jp6p0MOFAxX2aUEAHfmVC20QFnoECBsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw341Io2vSsGwwA-jxcjQtcI

Here is the video of what he said about running with El-Rufai also:
https://www.google.com/search?q=peter+obi+disproving+working+with+El-Rufai+or+making+him+his+running+mate&oq=peter+obi+disproving+working+with+El-Rufai+or+making+him+his+running+mate+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCTMxMzY0ajBqOagCALACAA&client=ms-android-transsion&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&ip=1&vld=cid:e0f6ae74,vid:0HBL2Q4kllI,st:0

You're just rumour Miller and know less.
Know this and know peace, no person would want to have pact with El-Rufai for now because of the tag already placed on him by Tinubu's government, as a security risk person. How would Peter Obi would want to put himself into serious political burden? Reason now.
Is nairaland paying me, for me to have had alternate account? I am bigger than that.

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by ppogba: 8:07am On Apr 15
Borno is certainly a wrong direction for El Rufai.

At least going by the dream of the morons already salivating on the El Rufai, Obi ticket.

Abi ticket don cut ni?

Match never start, ticket don cut.

#politicalneophytes.

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money / PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53