Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) (22187 Views)

Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor / Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 8:15am On Apr 15
ppogba:
Borno is certainly a wrong direction for El Rufai.

At least going by the dream of the morons already salivating on the El Rufai, Obi ticket.

Abi ticket don cut ni?

Match never start, ticket don cut.

#politicalneophytes.
You guys should stop this nonsense. No reasonable politician would want to risk identifying with El-Rufai because of the tag of security risk placed on him by the Tinubu's government during the ministerial screening. All this linkage of Peter Obi and El-Rufai is just within the pierced and warped minds of political neophytes as you said. If you think Peter Obi will risk it, you're not wise at all.
Peter Obi himself even dispelled the linkage in his interview.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by ppogba: 8:19am On Apr 15
Yankee101:

If Tinubu lost Lagos and the East voted Obi who did you think gave him the presidency with overnight rigging?

Why do you think elrufai is very pained?

If the rigging in the North is overnight then, the one in the south east is in broad daylight.

People like you are trying really hard to push the narrative that there were rigging in every part of Nigeria except the east.

# wenogogreeforuna.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by TableLeg(m): 8:20am On Apr 15
Little finger roaming all over the place ahead of 2027.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by ppogba: 8:22am On Apr 15
IfnobeGod20:

You guys should stop this nonsense. Know reasonable politician would want to risk identifying with El-Rufai because of the tag of security risk placed on him by the Tinubu's government during the ministerial screening. All this linkage of Peter Obi and El-Rufai is just within the pierced and warped minds of politicians neophytes as you said. If you think Peter Obi will risk it, you're not wise at all.
Peter Obi himself even dispelled the linkage in his interview.

Direct your treatise and epistles to the e-roddents jubilating about the news not me.

Take your message to idiots postulating and not me.

1 Like

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:39am On Apr 15
ppogba:

If the rigging in the North is overnight then, the one in the south east is in broad daylight.

People like you are trying really hard to push the narrative that there were rigging in every part of Nigeria except the east.

# wenogogreeforuna.

Of course the east rigged and were chasing away people who didn’t want to vote Obi

Where did you see me saying one region didn’t rig?

I’m for a better Nigeria that’s beneficial to all, I’m not going to sugarcoat or lie for anybody. For what?

1 Like

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by StraightGaay: 8:47am On Apr 15
Juliusganduje:
El Rufai and Tinubu are working together. Don't be deceived. Their plan is to infiltrate the opposition in 2027 using El Rufai.
Your head correct
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Lanre1st(m): 9:04am On Apr 15
Juliusganduje:
El Rufai and Tinubu are working together. Don't be deceived. Their plan is to infiltrate the opposition in 2027 using El Rufai.

You dey fear

1 Like

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by ppogba: 9:11am On Apr 15
Yankee101:

Of course the east rigged and were chasing away people who didn’t want to vote Obi

Where did you see me saying one region didn’t rig?

I’m for a better Nigeria that’s beneficial to all, I’m not going to sugarcoat or lie for anybody. For what?

Thank God for that.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 9:30am On Apr 15
naptu2:
Muyiwa Adekeye is the media aide to Mallam Nasir El-Rufai. He posted this on Thursday.

Muyiwa Adekeye:

I consider the most recent speculations about Malam Nasir @elrufai as reflecting an unhealthy obsession with politics.

People have personal histories and relationships that predate political affiliations. It cannot be a hallmark of civilisation to have friends from within only your political party. When people visit each other or mingle across party lines, it is because human relationships exist, distinct from the political or the partisan.

Malam Nasir @elrufai is a senior member of the APC, one of the signatories to its merger documents, and a significant contributor to the party’s demonstrated viability. These contributions do not require that he treats friends as anathema on account of politics or maintains an antiseptic distance from them.

Malam Nasir @elrufai hosted some friends to Iftar on Tuesday, 19 March 2024. NSA Nuhu Ribadu was at the Iftar with a senior APC figure like Alh. Kashim Imam. SDP National Chairman Shehu Musa Gabam was among the friends who partook in the Iftar. Gabam was not accused of considering crossing over to the APC on account of that.

When Malam Nasir @elrufai visited Gabam the next day, he was merely returning a visit to a friend who happens to be SDP chairman.

Malam El-Rufai is known for being open and forthright. If he had any political decisions to make, it would not be in character to let them be subject to speculation.

Unfounded speculations about Malam Nasir @elrufai have become an industry that has delivered tons of lies and clickbaits in the last 18 years. This is unlikely to abate anytime soon, given the persistent obsession of its purveyors who relish in negativity and their tireless indulgence in conflating assumption with fact. A recent instance was when he visited former presidents late in 2023 to explain his Nigerian governance study book project covering each of their tenures, the speculators said it was about politics! That is why it is sometimes necessary to clarify matters lest the unwary be taken in.

Muyiwa Adekeye
21 March 2024

Previous thread: 2027: El-Rufai Sparks Defection Rumours With Visit To SDP Secretariat
https://www.nairaland.com/8037295/2027-el-rufai-sparks-defection-rumours
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 10:09am On Apr 15
IfnobeGod20:

But the person they claimed he was to be running mate to disclaimed it. So you're waiting for El-Rufai to disprove it,you may wait in vain if that is what you're looking for.
Here is the link of what Peter Obi said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/04/08/2027-peter-obi-speaks-on-labour-party-contesting-with-el-rufai/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwj1jp6p0MOFAxX2aUEAHfmVC20QFnoECBsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw341Io2vSsGwwA-jxcjQtcI

Here is the video of what he said about running with El-Rufai also:
https://www.google.com/search?q=peter+obi+disproving+working+with+El-Rufai+or+making+him+his+running+mate&oq=peter+obi+disproving+working+with+El-Rufai+or+making+him+his+running+mate+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCTMxMzY0ajBqOagCALACAA&client=ms-android-transsion&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&ip=1&vld=cid:e0f6ae74,vid:0HBL2Q4kllI,st:0

You're just rumour Miller and know less.
Know this and know peace, no person would want to have pact with El-Rufai for now because of the tag already placed on him by Tinubu's government, as a security risk person. How would Peter Obi would want to put himself into serious political burden? Reason now.
Is nairaland paying me, for me to have had alternate account? I am bigger than that.

Can you actually read at all??

It looks like it will be a waste of time engaging you if you can't read.

On that thread I posted statements by Muyiwa Adekeye, Bashir El-Rufai, Oseloka Obaze, Peter Obi, etc condemning the rumour, yet you claim that I am the one spreading the rumour.

I ask again, CAN YOU READ AT ALL? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH??

You better go and address the people that were spreading the rumour on that thread. One of them is actually on this thread.

Maybe you are actually Ofunaofu's alternate account and you are just trying to divert attention.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Charly68: 10:51am On Apr 15
I wonder what lesson Zulu wants his people to learn from a man that ran the economy of Kaduna state aground .. What is happening to the political to the political class..? Who is advising them on critical matters ?
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Artscollection: 11:04am On Apr 15
Juliusganduje:

If it is true then he is the sheep of the Century for accepting a security badge that will hang on his neck for eternity.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Winning123: 1:15pm On Apr 15
Blankstare:

Overrated. Only the north can't determine who becomes president, for now they are just scheming as usual

Thank you very much. The South is very wise now. President Tinubu presents opportunity for the South to develop her infrastructures and bridge that major gap between the North and South in terms of infrastructures.. Majority of the governors elected under PDP are from the South, I think about 8 out of 13. If he gets substantial part of the Lagos - Calabar road done, PDP should just forget, 2027. The man Tinubu is intelligent and thinks ahead of his opponents. It is a gift from God. Atiku knows this very well, the reason he is talking every day. Atiku is foolish. He shouldn't have opposed the Lagos - Calabar project. It would be used against him in the South South.

1 Like

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by Blankstare(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15
Yankee101:

If Tinubu lost Lagos and the East voted Obi who did you think gave him the presidency with overnight rigging?

Why do you think elrufai is very pained?

Atiku stolen funds is in Dubai

Obi stolen funds is in Panama

Bat stole and bought INEC according to you, who get sense pass?
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 5:37pm On Apr 15
ppogba:

Direct your treatise and epistles to the e-roddents jubilating about the news not me.

Take your message to idiots postulating and not me.
Stop having headache about Peter Obi because he can't stoop so low to the level you want him to commit political suicide of picking El-Rufai as running mate, not when Tinubu's government had labelled him as security risk to the nation. You're looking for a cheaper route to downgrade LP and Obi. Sorry the plane has taken off, you came late.
My problem with you guys is that you take so important random comment of obidients and some Obi's supporters as his words rather than what he himself says. After all the comments from some of his supporters, himself had come out and dispelled the rumour but you still take pleasure at propagating lie.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 5:46pm On Apr 15
Winning123:

Thank you very much. The South is very wise now. President Tinubu presents opportunity for the South to develop her infrastructures and bridge that major gap between the North and South in terms of infrastructures.. Majority of the governors elected under PDP are from the South, I think about 8 out of 13. If he gets substantial part of the Lagos - Calabar road done, PDP should just forget, 2027. The man Tinubu is intelligent and thinks ahead of his opponents. It is a gift from God. Atiku knows this very well, the reason he is talking every day. Atiku is foolish. He shouldn't have opposed the Lagos - Calabar project. It would be used against him in the South South.
Please where are the infrastructure that you people are talking about? Can you just pinpoint them so that the world can see them and also tell us the benefits of such infrastructure to the development of the people.
Meanwhile, Atiku never opposed the Lagos - Calabar project. What he was against is the secrecy by which the project was awarded without been bidded for and the inflated amount of the project while its equivalent was budgeted lesser than that in far away Egypt. Awarding a project not bidded for is an impeachable offence. The minister suppose have been fired by now in a serious country where laws are laws and not bend for anyone.
Don't just propagate lie, put in perspective the reasons he canvassed. They inflated the project amount beyond normal and it wasn't bidded for, that's going against public procurement rule. Know government rules please and stop wallowing in ignorance.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 5:52pm On Apr 15
naptu2:

Can you actually read at all??

It looks like it will be a waste of time engaging you if you can't read.

On that thread I posted statements by Muyiwa Adekeye, Bashir El-Rufai, Oseloka Obaze, Peter Obi, etc condemning the rumour, yet you claim that I am the one spreading the rumour.

I ask again, CAN YOU READ AT ALL? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH??

You better go and address the people that were spreading the rumour on that thread. One of them is actually on this thread.

Maybe you are actually Ofunaofu's alternate account and you are just trying to divert attention.
Mr. Man, people are spreading the rumour and you're helping them to propagating it to gain traction. I want you to go back to your first comment I quoted, wherein you commented, here is a person they said want to be running mate to Obi. Try and be following through your comments and don't be absent minded. Always know that some of us are here to read comments and either give life to it or disprove it. You now what to change the goalposts at the middle of the game. Kolewerk and Ko si posibu

Here is your comment I quoted:
"A public servant with a security risk badge that you were campaigning that he should be running mate to Peter Obi just days ago.

Wonderful! 🤣

https://www.nairaland.com/8054051/nearly-24hrs-later-why-elrufai"
And you attached a poster of two interchange comments of two people to claim the generality said it. Just I have always follow through your comments and stop confusing yourself.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 6:13pm On Apr 15
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, people are spreading the rumour and you're helping them to propagating it to gain traction. I want you to go back to your first comment I quoted, wherein you commented, here is a person they said want to be running mate to Obi. Try and be following through your comments and don't be absent minded. Always know that some of us are here to read comments and either give life to it or disprove it. You now what to change the goalposts at the middle of the game. Kolewerk and Ko si posibu

This is my vety last post to you because it is very obvious that either you have not had any education or you are pretending that you cannot read. I will not read or respond to any nonsense you post after this.

The person that I was responding to was spreading a rumour on the other thread that El-Rufai would be Peter Obi's running mate. Then on this thread he stated that El-Rufai was a security risk. I pointed out his hypocrisy, since he was promoting El-Rufai on the other thread and condemning him here.

If you still don't understand what I wrote, contact your school for a refund, because I will not read your crap or engage you again, because it is obvious that you are not capable of understanding the simple sentences in my posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 6:16pm On Apr 15
In fact, why did I waste my time. It's very obvious that IfnobeGod20 is an alternate that came to derail the thread.

Any sensible person would go and read what is on the other thread, but he has not and that tells me all I need to know about him.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 6:47pm On Apr 15
naptu2:
In fact, why did I waste my time. It's very obvious that IfnobeGod20 is an alternate that came to derail the thread.

Any sensible person would go and read what is on the other thread, but he has not and that tells me all I need to know about him.
Sorry for yourself, I don't have any alternate account and I am not ready to have one till kingdom comes. If they are paying you for commenting on this forum, I am not been paid for commenting. I cannot stoop so low to have two or more accounts on this forum. Stop propagating what you don't know. You've said it twice today. I am not like you people that alternate accounts to malign people.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 6:52pm On Apr 15
naptu2:

This is my vety last post to you because it is very obvious that either you have not had any education or you are pretending that you cannot read. I will not read or respond to any nonsense you post after this.

The person that I was responding to was spreading a rumour on the other thread that El-Rufai would be Peter Obi's running mate. Then on this thread he stated that El-Rufai was a security risk. I pointed out his hypocrisy, since he was promoting El-Rufai on the other thread and condemning him here.

If you still don't understand what I wrote, contact your school for a refund, because I will not read your crap or engage you again, because it is obvious that you are not capable of understanding the simple sentences in my posts.
I will just allow this to fly but I replied you based on your comment, which I have already quoted in my comment above.

Note, some supporters of some politicians are always sensational or emotional to issue, they don't weigh issues or issue as they see them (it). Instantly I saw the news, I commented, it would never be possible because of this tag that is hanging on his neck but not every supporters can sieve news as they see it.

Sometimes I will just laugh some of you to scorn. Please do you know my education level, that you have to make jest I should go and collect a refund of my school fees. Be careful this is a closed forum, you don't need to debase person to make a point.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 3:10am On Apr 16
Waste of time.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 3:21am On Apr 16
Can you imagine that a very strange person jumps in to quote me without understanding my posts, he attacks and insults me, yet I patiently explain the post to him and provide links/context, he doesn't even bother to read the links, but continues to attack me and pretends that he doesn't understand simple English, yet he wants me to take him seriously. He must be a joker.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 12:27pm On Apr 16
naptu2:
Can you imagine that a very strange person jumps in to quote me without understanding my posts, he attacks and insults me, yet I patiently explain the post to him and provide links/context, he doesn't even bother to read the links, but continues to attack me and pretends that he doesn't understand simple English, yet he wants me to take him seriously. He must be a joker.
I am a strange person in this open forum, that accommodate Paul and Jerry. Please be cautious of your words, no one has the monopoly of this forum as developed.
You know the problem of some of you on this forum, you always think you know it all. When you erred and you are corrected, you don't want to take to correction but always want to be on top of everything erroneously.
Just I had said, I will just allow this to fly as to stop rocking the bolt.
Have a great day.
Re: Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) by naptu2: 5:53pm On Apr 16
Has the joker stopped?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: 'Buhari's Is Supporting Corruption, Vote Him Out' (Video) / Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu / Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.