Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X (4098 Views)

Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down / Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together / OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by obinna58(m): 7:55am On Apr 15
She proofed nothing
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by Peakdesign23(m): 10:14am On Apr 15
Perhaps this is false.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by LordIsaac(m): 11:57am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Davido is a dog. So shameful.

What he doesn't know is chioma will resent and treat him bad when he's old because he used his youthful life to torment her all through.

If you are an unrepentant cheat as a man and you think your wife isn't complaining and she understands hmmm you are playing with your old age, no woman ever likes a man who sleeps around, she may have no option than to stick with you but be rest assured she'll deny you that love and care when you need it the most. Women never forgets hurtful moments from the man they love and who didn't reciprocate the love but rather hurts them. Women can harbour and hide hate for donkey years, stop hurting your women with your dicks, she's not truly happy about it but may have no option than to endure but be rest assured she'll pay you back when you least expect, women don't forgive easily especially if you make it a habit.
His lineage is wealthy…only poor men are manhandled by women!
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by EreluRoz: 1:15pm On Apr 15
LordIsaac:

His lineage is wealthy…only poor men are manhandled by women!
This is beyond wealth, she won't divorce him but will resent him and he will feel it in his soul. The only solution is if she wholeheartedly forgives him and he would have to do something for her to earn that type of forgiveness.

You don't know women so take my advise. Do not constantly hurt a woman, she may never leave you due to some reasons but you are going to feel a void when that time comes.
If you are a chronic cheat as a man, make sure you are smart about it, don't disrespect your wife with your dirty lifestyle, protect her jealously from your girlfriends that they know nothing about her(most of you divulge your wife's secrets and everything about her to your concubines, a woman will never forgive you for this), don't fall in love outside (na this one pain pass and she'll get back at you in the later life). It is for this reason you see most men suffer at old age while the women enjoy with their children. If you fail to make her forgive you wholeheartedly, then she'll subtly deal with you when the time comes. Women hardly forgive in their hearts. Just very few women are good and quick to forgive. Take my words seriously
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by tiswell(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Davido is a dog. So shameful.

What he doesn't know is chioma will resent and treat him bad when he's old because he used his youthful life to torment her all through.

If you are an unrepentant cheat as a man and you think your wife isn't complaining and she understands hmmm you are playing with your old age, no woman ever likes a man who sleeps around, she may have no option than to stick with you but be rest assured she'll deny you that love and care when you need it the most. Women never forgets hurtful moments from the man they love and who didn't reciprocate the love but rather hurts them. Women can harbour and hide hate for donkey years, stop hurting your women with your dicks, she's not truly happy about it but may have no option than to endure but be rest assured she'll pay you back when you least expect, women don't forgive easily especially if you make it a habit.
rest!
Most men are usually 'alone" at old age, wether you treat ya wife right or wrong.
As a man,just up your game and plan well for your retirement(old age) and make sure you have young girls to keep you young and spend on them.
Naturally,women were not wired to love men, it's all about interests and selfish concerns.
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by EreluRoz: 1:23pm On Apr 15
tiswell:
rest!
Most men are usually 'alone" at old age, wether you treat ya wife right or wrong.
As a man,just up your game and plan well for your retirement(old age) and make sure you have young girls to keep you young and spend on them.
Naturally,women were not wired to love men, it's all about interests and selfish concerns.
Rest too and take my advise

Not all men are lonely at old age because they treated their wives well.
Olu Jacob is a great example of a man who is enjoying his old age even though he's sick. Mummy Joke Silver has totally went off media to take proper care of him because she knows he was a good man to her and respected her all through his youth. She's happily doing everything for him.

We can't say same for the late Mr Ibu kos ehnmmm hmm.
So, all I'm saying is stop rubbishing your wives because you are youthful and believe she can't leave you again, treat her good so she can have good memories of you to hold on to.

Davido is not the only man cheating but the way he rubbishes chioma his wife all the time is heartbreaking and I just pray she forgives him wholeheartedly. You know nothing about women so just take my advise
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by LordIsaac(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
This is beyond wealth, she won't divorce him but will resent him and he will feel it in his soul. The only solution is if she wholeheartedly forgives him and he would have to do something for her to earn that type of forgiveness.

You don't know women so take my advise. Do not constantly hurt a woman, she may never leave you due to some reasons but you are going to feel a void when that time comes.
If you are a chronic cheat as a man, make sure you are smart about it, don't disrespect your wife with your dirty lifestyle, protect her jealously from your girlfriends that they know nothing about her(most of you divulge your wife's secrets and everything about her to your concubines, a woman will never forgive you for this), don't fall in love outside (na this one pain pass and she'll get back at you in the later life). It is for this reason you see most men suffer at old age while the women enjoy with their children. If you fail to make her forgive you wholeheartedly, then she'll subtly deal with you when the time comes. Women hardly forgive in their hearts. Just very few women are good and quick to forgive. Take my words seriously
No…he will simply divorce her if she acts anyhow- it’s all about the money for a specific class, and she knows it. I know countless celebrities who are not together anymore.
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by Tallesty1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15
Chioma is a strong woman
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by pocohantas(f): 4:15pm On Apr 15
Tallesty1:
Chioma is a strong woman

Redpillers spec tongue. Everytime they tell me I am not reasonable and they won't marry me, I know they want me to be an endurer like Chioma. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by Tallesty1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15
pocohantas:

Redpillers spec tongue. Everytime they tell me I am not reasonable and they won't marry me, I know they want me to be an endurer like Chioma. grin grin
Nah! She is not our spec abeg grin grin grin

This is too much. I know people will say that she knows what she signed up for, but I'm sure this is not part of it.
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by GloriousGbola: 4:21pm On Apr 15
Tallesty1:
Chioma is a strong woman

she is a foolish woman, imho

when ifeanyi died, it was an opportunity for her to call it quits and move on

what ties couples together is often the pikins

she has seen Davido finish and can see the guy will forever be a manchild/lost boy

whatever she is experiencing now - she knew exactly what she was signing up for

she will continue to share her community prick husband with american hood bicycle

i swear hood niggas will be ooking at the video and be like - these Nigerians are punks without game - lookit the sucker begging for what has always been served up on a platter to the boyz in the hood

Tallesty1:

This is too much. I know people will say that she knows what she signed up for, but I'm sure this is not part of it.

she saw what she signed up for in the two - three years when ifeanyi was alive. all the chef chi assurance scales have dropped from her eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by Tallesty1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15
GloriousGbola:

she is a foolish woman, imho

when ifeanyi died, it was an opportunity for her to call it quits and move on

what ties couples together is often the pikins

she has seen Davido finish and can see the guy will forever be a manchild/lost boy

whatever she is experiencing now - she knew exactly what she was signing up for

she will continue to share her community prick husband with american hood bicycle

i swear hood niggas will be ooking at the video and be like - these Nigerians are punks without game - lookit the sucker begging for what has always been served up on a platter to the boyz in the hood

she saw what she signed up for in the two - three years when ifeanyi was alive. all the chef chi assurance scales have dropped from her eyes.
Had to say she is a strong woman because I don't want to express exactly how I feel; this is too much for anyone. She may have known what she signed up for [being married to a cheat], but this goes beyond cheating.

I mean, being married to a cheat is one thing; being married to a serial cheat is another; and being disgraced like this is entirely different. Not many people can live with it.

Davido really needs to grow up
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On Apr 15
Tallesty1:

The babe is really strong o. Her and Annie Idibia are the strongest women in Nigeria. Tuface has rested and Davido is in his own phase. Sadly it may not stop until his popularity dwindles. Which I don't see happening in less than 10yrs. If Chioma can endure for another decade, she should have his weakened self for life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by GloriousGbola: 4:40pm On Apr 15
pocohantas:

The babe is really strong o. Her and Annie Idibia are the strongest women in Nigeria. Tuface has rested and Davido is in his own phase. Sadly it may not stop until his popularity dwindles. Which I don't see happening in less than 10yrs. If Chioma can endure for another decade, she should have his weakened self for life.

hold in there chioma - this is what awaits you at the end - though you need to make allowance for ravages of weed, STDs and alcohol

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by pocohantas(f): 4:52pm On Apr 15
GloriousGbola:

hold in there chioma - this is what awaits you at the end - though you need to make allowance for ravages of weed, STDs and alcohol

Haha. She would be fine. Endurance is not for unreasonable women like me abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by Christian36: 7:07pm On Apr 15
Yoruba demon can knack anything inside skirt. Honestly, the kongi wey hold Davido is from village people. Hahahahaha! See as mature man dey cry like baby all for 5mins pleasure. I pity Chioma, that is why our people say that not all that glitters are gold, she should just carry her cross. This is a lesson to ladies looking for already made men
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by kay4kay: 8:23pm On Apr 15
Omoawoke:
grin grin grin

That yansh is worth crying for

You too get sense
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by RemoveKebab: 9:54pm On Apr 15
New meme grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Spotted With Her Mother In-law . / Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan / I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.