Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian (34277 Views)

Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Truths9ja: 12:36pm On Apr 15
Lesbian isn’t allowed in Nigeria
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Callosobruchus: 12:38pm On Apr 15
E good as you leave O!Na me for personally di give you headache.There's another one called James Br..n.EFCC will soon tactically arrest that one too for one year in prison for urinating in public.We shall wipe them all out one by one,Naija no be America.
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by thesicilian: 12:39pm On Apr 15
wink2015:

THEY ARE NOT NONSENSE.

They have a right just like you.

The same YOU PEOPLE want to JAPA to USA and EUROPE where this kind of lifestyle is practised even on the streets.

Is that not hypocrisy?

Nobody cares wether you sleep with a dog or a goat. Just keep it to yourself.
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by babajero(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15
Morbeta11:
Idris is back...
So where the plastic wey she dey brag sey she put for chest?
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by alhajiwada(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15
Abeg gettat! Useless rug muncher

quote author=Truths9ja post=129446620]What happened to Bobrisky is the reason I left Nigeria — U.S.-based Nigerian lesbian bemoans.

"This thing happening to Bobrisky is exactly why I left Nigeria. If you are different in Nigeria, your life is not safe" — Lady says

📹: that_dada_girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syqY4HPKX3E?si=qisTUOhX4H51LHKC[/quote]
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Callosobruchus: 12:43pm On Apr 15
Thundafireseun:

Ode how many other people can you pick point that something like this have happened to??

Keep your dirty self private and don’t try to corrupt our kids with your abomination
That word should be spelt as "ordeh", pronounce Ijebu ode and understand what point I'm trying to make."Ode" is a name borne by the Idoma and Igede tribes of Benue State.You get?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Konquest: 12:44pm On Apr 15
Truths9ja:
What happened to Bobrisky is the reason I left Nigeria — U.S.-based Nigerian lesbian bemoans.

"This thing happening to Bobrisky is exactly why I left Nigeria. If you are different in Nigeria, your life is not safe" — Lady says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syqY4HPKX3E?si=qisTUOhX4H51LHKC
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Laple0541(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15
This one wants to trend. Ode
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Germi9: 12:47pm On Apr 15
Condemned
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by ednut1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15
Same lesbian that was abusing her lovers in abuja The USA should send her back

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by PAQ(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15
I dont understand all this fuss over one Freak of Nature! Were where all these people when in February 2023, Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin was convicted and sentenced to 6 months for thesame offence? Who she offend? For offended humanity Bob suppose bag 2yrs with flogging & intense labor.
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by GreatOchuks: 1:10pm On Apr 15
Hand go touch her very soon ,, She will be given head by an Epileptic patient with sharp canine teeth that will have a seizure while eating her clit
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Gerrard59(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15
Yet to see a beautiful lesbian. There are beautiful female bisexuals (I love them), but beautiful lesbians? Nah. Always ugly.

Look at how terrible and horrible this lady is?
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Morbeta11(m): 1:19pm On Apr 15
babajero:
So where the plastic wey she dey brag sey she put for chest?

The Brand called "Bobrisky" is done and dusted.....he used his own mouth to admit being a man before the law Court...while prison authority just confirmed that his manhood is still enact. Let him come out and try nonsense again, then the anti-gay law will take effect.
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Dennisochampa: 1:22pm On Apr 15
E good.
Just die for where u deh...
We can't have abominations like u corrupting the few good ones left...
Woe betide u and everything you stand for...
Witch

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by GodHimself: 1:51pm On Apr 15
It was a signal from the government.

All the cross-dressing comedians should tread carefully.

They are coming for you.

Truths9ja:
What happened to Bobrisky is the reason I left Nigeria — U.S.-based Nigerian lesbian bemoans.

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by meobizy(f): 2:06pm On Apr 15
I was confused at first. I thought the title was “what happened to Bobrisky was the reason I left Nigeria?” I come dey wonder who Bobrisky ban from enjoying Nigeria.
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15
Ediot..
Your own for be life imprisonment
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by shineeye1: 2:12pm On Apr 15
Truths9ja:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Your departure has saved our land of one added pollutant
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by BeardedMeat(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15
cjudy:
Better Ewu. Lesbian na achievement? Upon the whole sweet gbola, you’re choosing your fellow kpekus. E no suppose better for you
Maybe she's avoiding body counts🤨
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by rolams(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15
What is she saying self?
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Micheal2007: 2:49pm On Apr 15
You go explain wetin make u different, it na so your papapa and mama be how dem go born u! Arindin omo!! Wait don’t u guys enjoy dick
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Truths9ja: 3:07pm On Apr 15
shineeye1:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Your departure has saved our land of one added pollutant
hmm 🤔
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Truths9ja: 3:08pm On Apr 15
GodHimself:
It was a signal from the government.

All the cross-dressing comedians should tread carefully.

They are coming for you.

exactly
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Jegustommy: 3:38pm On Apr 15
You left Nigeria or you lived in Nigeria na your problem, (alailojuti) lesbian idiot.
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Jegustommy: 3:42pm On Apr 15
My guy live them God day
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Jegustommy: 3:44pm On Apr 15
solochris:
Thank God u left, we don't need people like you in this our society
don't mind her idiot lesbian.
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by victory36(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15
ChizzyBuna:
My prick don almost stand for that Bobrisky 2nd picture with handbag

I had to SHOUT at my Prick
Not to Ever try that Nonesense again angry angry
bruh grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by MsOnyi24(f): 4:17pm On Apr 15
Truths9ja:
Hmm Nawaoooo. So Bobrisky will be in the prison for the next 6 months

https://www.threads.net/@instablog9ja/post/C5sN57gMKBU

Wrong input please
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by eedhrisademola(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:
Better you all leave the country and practice your nonsense elsewhere.
Since you can't learn to keep your affairs private like every normal human being.

THANK YOU JAWE.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Flamemignon1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15
cjudy:
Better Ewu. Lesbian na achievement? Upon the whole sweet gbola, you’re choosing your fellow kpekus. E no suppose better for you
By your mumu logic,since gbola sweet,it should be sweet for you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Cleavage-baring Pictures / Skales Goes Half Unclad As He Performs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.