Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State (41198 Views)

Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by Goodvibes007: 4:03pm On Apr 15
Hankim:

I thought you said Onigbo and onyeigbo? how is that the same with IGBO? too much Agabdo is not good for you grin grin
Who cares as I don't understand your gibberish language. Onigbo boy. Maybe we should go and ask your igala masters or your Fulani masters even 😂

Look at your igwes and ezes below sitting down infront of their Fulani masters.

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15
Cowards.. watch as they blame Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by Hankim: 4:11pm On Apr 15
Goodvibes007:

Who cares as I don't understand your gibberish language. Onigbo boy. Maybe we should go and ask your igala masters or your Fulani masters even 😂

Look at your igwes and ezes below sitting down infront of their Fulani masters.

We have no business with Fulanis otherwise there would have been an Emir in the south east, Ilorin is still available for reclaim if you don't give cowardness a chance, please don't be like your forefathers grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by Af0nja: 4:12pm On Apr 15
Hezzyluv:
The Nation doesn't look UNITED anymore. Na only God know wetin dey sub for east.

Af0nja man nothing dey sub for east. Do away with your insecurity

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by UnabashedIPOB: 4:13pm On Apr 15
lowkey0147:

For ur mind, that's how you punks discredit people's opinions..

We don't force anybody from south-south to be Igbo, they are Igbos already and they all know and identify themselves truthfully. It's only few who are still confused or scared amongst them that deny their root today.

The people on the image below are Ikwerre elders, what else do you want to hear from them?

I share your sentiment. I believe that we do not need anyone who denies he or she is Igbo. After all, there are NO benefits to us as an ethnic group if the individual is Igbo or not. They are making it seem like them being Igbo elevates Igbo as a race. But that's NOT the case. Interestingly, these guys bear both Igbo first and Last names but claim they are NOT Igbo. I wonder why they are NOT bearing Chinese, Hausa, Yoruba, or Fulani names and claim they are NOT Igbo, at least that would make sense. Seriously, I have learned NOT to pay heed to these folks. They can be whatever the 4uck they want to be, it makes me or any other Igbo person no damn difference. It takes NOTHING away from who we are as an ethnic group. The irony is that when the chips are down the other ethnic groups Yoruba, Hausa, and Fulani would show them who they are regardless of their denials. Look at the Okuoma community. That incident tells you all you need to know!

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by YourKarma: 4:22pm On Apr 15
hmmm......wahala
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by jersey4: 4:23pm On Apr 15
This won't stop us the Freedom Fighters to liberate the Omoluabis from overt misrules across the region... Just look at what Abiodun is doing in Ogun State

That one belongs to prison

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by newoffer: 4:24pm On Apr 15
Govt worldwide likes trouble cos that's how they can loot. They create monsters and keep it like episodes. Na you go tirie to watch. Everything is like script. Nothing is new anymore. From the creeks to the desert. Everything is scripted .
SeeWahala:
Unknown Gunmen Southwest chapter has LOADED shocked

I wonder what day will they use for their own sit at home after abiola's wife has been kidnapped by DSS? 🤔

Hahaha 😆 yorubas have a H biased tongue 👅 so it will actually be pronounced HIN digenous People of HOE duduwa cheesy
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by Emman08: 4:25pm On Apr 15
Secession threat is the only security issue Nigeria ever takes seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by beyondPen(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15
Obakoolex:
We don't want this shit in yorubaland

You sit down wherever you are and allow others fight your fight or shut the fup.

We will even donate more to them.

Did you fight against your governors or government? Did you fight for restructuring or regional government or against outside invaders?
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by SeeWahala: 4:28pm On Apr 15
newoffer:
Govt worldwide likes trouble cos that's how they can loot. They create monsters and keep it like episodes. Na you go tirie to watch. Everything is like script. Nothing is new anymore. From the creeks to the desert. Everything is scripted .

Well, I'm just saying sha . . . Because it seems the southeastern ipob own saga wasn't scripted undecided

Or was it? cool
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by Shikena(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15
You no use your native ipob tongue sef. Na IDI-GE-LOS people grin

SeeWahala:

Hahaha 😆 yorubas have a H biased tongue 👅 so it will actually be pronounced HIN digenous People of HOE duduwa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by SeeWahala: 4:33pm On Apr 15
Shikena:
You no use your native ipob tongue sef. Na IDI-GE-LOS people grin

Hahahaha 😆
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by chnnmfl(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15
Goodvibes007:

After you collect your lands from the Igala tribes that gave your tribe the name igbo.
See who gave you your name and it's meaning.

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by freeman66: 4:35pm On Apr 15
they for open the bags na so that we go see wetin dey inside. When the head of a fish is rotten, the hwhole body is rotten. na only God go help us for this country

Abeg feel free to contact us for your professional website on 08060088144, whatsapp only
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by GUNITGuy: 4:42pm On Apr 15
DMerciful:
Tinubu is pushing this joke too far! If he thinks he can blackmail the North with secession, he has got another think coming.

He'll be booted out in 2027 due to gross incompetence and disdain for the North. Let him keep putting Lagos boys everywhere.

Master strategist with no strategy!
What's it about the north....Am worried why you're afraid of succession.

Haven't the North gotten enough from the south ....
If in your mind think Nigeria would continue to exist with the way things are going except there is a change ....You must check yourself....
Don't be deceived a Time is coming the centre won't hold anymore and the balkanization of this continue is very possible ...
If you threaten Tinubu with 2027 .....He has gotten all the Powers created by the Northern Constitution to remain in Power ....You would only Cry ...
This is not Jonathan that you threaten they know what to do ...Almost half of his Life fighting Military which was actually dominated by the Northerners

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by proeast(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15
DMerciful:
Tinubu is pushing this joke too far! If he thinks he can blackmail the North with secession, he has got another think coming.

He'll be booted out in 2027 due to gross incompetence and disdain for the North. Let him keep putting Lagos boys everywhere.

Tinubu is really behaving like a drowning man, who pulls at anything he can grab, out of desperation to stay alive. All these are obviously a poorly written script.

I hate desperate people with such mentality of either I have my way or everyone perishes, that’s the height of selfishness. On one hand, I like what is happening because it’s karma at work. These Northerners knew Obi was far better than Tinubu in every aspects yet many of them allowed Tinubu to deceive them.

We warned them but they never listened, now it’s too late. The monster they fed has grown so big they can’t even control it again.

The only chance they have now is to massively support Obi. A strong coalition of Obi with another popular politician from North will sweep Tinubu away, and not even Yakubu will dare rewrite the result.

Tinubu is playing a very dangerous game. He has continued to promote Yoruba nationalism against national interests. He is doing it on purpose, so that should he be removed, they will see him as a hero and fight back, using Lagos as their base.

If Obi becomes president based on popular national mandate, tinubus plan will fail woefully. But should he complete 8 years, North will not recover from it again. The distancing of middle belt from the core North and the pervasive insecurity, coupled with collapse of their agricultural and industrial sectors have left them completely vulnerable.

Almost every northern politician, except those benefiting or working with Tinubu, are totally disappointed with him. Yet, they appear helpless. Obi becoming president in 2027, will rally SS, SE, MB and even North, as well as educated Yorubas. It will give him a pan Nigerian mandate that will enable him to effectively counter any move from Tinubu. Luckily for them, secession movements in the East has reduced drastically in recent times. So, even if Tinubu decides to resurrect Yoruba nation agitation, it will be easily curtailed.

Atiku must not be allowed to contest again, otherwise it will be a repeat of 2023.

If the North decides to act foolishly again by not supporting Obi…

Should Tinubu get re-elected in 2027….

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by dequir: 4:48pm On Apr 15
Everlastingson:

Don't bring the East into you're madness, pls.

The East is already in the madness tey tey.

Ask ESN and UGM.
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by Devaro: 4:49pm On Apr 15
richiemcgold:
It is good they quickly nipped this nonsense in the bud. That was how insurgency started in the North and Unknown Gun Men in the East.
Yoruba should learn from the mistakes of other reg

Simple truth is that Nigeria is not one that's it

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by dequir: 4:53pm On Apr 15
proeast:

Tinubu is really behaving like a drowning man, who pulls at anything he can grab, out of desperation to stay alive. All these are obviously a poorly written script.

I hate desperate people with such mentality of either I have my way or everyone perishes, that’s the height of selfishness. On one hand, I like what is happening because it’s karma at work. These Northerners knew Obi was far better than Tinubu in every aspects yet many of them allowed Tinubu to deceive them.

We warned them but they never listened, now it’s too late. The monster they fed has grown so big they can’t even control it again.

The only chance they have now is to massively support Obi. A strong coalition of Obi with another popular politician from North will sweep Tinubu away, and not even Yakubu will dare rewrite the result.

Tinubu is playing a very dangerous game. He has continued to promote Yoruba nationalism against national interests. He is doing it on purpose, so that should he be removed, they will see him as a hero and fight back, using Lagos as their base.

If Obi becomes president based on popular national mandate, tinubus plan will fail woefully. But should he complete 8 years, North will not recover from it again. The distancing of middle belt from the core North and the pervasive insecurity, coupled with collapse of their agricultural and industrial sectors have left them completely vulnerable.

Almost every northern politician, except those benefiting or working with Tinubu, are totally disappointed with him. Yet, they appear helpless. Obi becoming president in 2027, will rally SS, SE, MB and even North, as well as educated Yorubas. It will give him a pan Nigerian mandate that will enable him to effectively counter any move from Tinubu. Luckily for them, secession movements in the East has reduced drastically in recent times. So, even if Tinubu decides to resurrect Yoruba nation agitation, it will be easily curtailed.

Atiku must not be allowed to contest again, otherwise it will be a repeat of 2023.

Dreams are free.

Keep on enjoying your "Obi will win Nigeria presidency" dream until 2027 strikes you flat in the face, and you wakes up to see your nightmare back on the Nigeria presidential throne.
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by Obakoolex(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15
beyondPen:

You sit down wherever you are and allow others fight your fight or shut the fup.

We will even donate more to them.

Did you fight against your governors or government? Did you fight for restructuring or regional government or against outside invaders?
They should stop allowing patient like you at psychiatrist hospital to have access to phone undecided
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by sucreblazing(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15
[quote author=SeeWahala post=129447247]Unknown Gunmen Southwest chapter has LOADED shocked

I wonder what day of the week will be sacrificed for their own sit at home after abiola's wife must have been kidnapped by DSS? 🤔

Hahaha 😆 yorubas have a H biased tongue 👅 so it will actually be pronounced HIN digenous People of HOE duduwa cheesy[/quote

Just like your name... till the last day of your life on earth wahala will never depart from you.
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by y3mi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15
UnabashedIPOB:

Your country has NEVER been UNITED and will NEVER be! Let's be honest with ourselves for once. WE HATE and despise each other and are always "at daggers-drawn!" Is that how a united people act? Absolutely NOT! So, let's break up the damn contraption and let everyone go their separate ways. The people would be better "separate and alive "than "together and dead!" A word is enough for the wise.
Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, BREXIT, USSR to mention a few had filks who shared a lot in common from ancestry, culture, beliefs and world view to language and dialects still separated. How much more should so-called countries pretending to be nations in Africa which are mere geographic carvings partitioned into existence by through European imperialist. Nigeria is an expired colonial cage where only fools accept that idemtity, all these suffer heads and their oppressors in govt. either have their ilks and children schooling in the best schools/uni abroad but expect everyone to accept the retrogression this failed state unleashes from one useless administration to another. An amlagalm of incompatible ethnic nationalities cramped to live as one under a pseudo identity. Is that how European ethnographic nations emerged. See, I have stopped blaming the oppressors who have no clue about governance but always force themselves in govt to continue the perpetuation of an unnceasing onslaught of economic hardship on the brain dead populace who are incapable of sitting down and think for a second how is anyone actually a Nigerian. If any one was, in the true meaning of actual citizenry, shouldn't the law and constitution supersede all where impunity dare not reign, wouldn't human rights violation cease if not minimal, japa-syndrome wouldn't even appeal to anyone, but what does exist... Confused so-called leaders leading confused masses in a lost and confused territory as all kinds of parasitic parties keep knocking in themselves in to fulfil whatever the porous system permits their sinister agenda to happen, from social vampires like the so many Ponzi schemers preying on the impoveriehee masses to various versions of jihadists and marauders laying waste to all that stands on their path, to the economic assassins from the West doing their own thing covertly, to the greedy telcos, suffocated banks suffocating people etc. It's just a living hell out here. And the people continue build up resilience, soaking in the hardship at the detriment of their mental and physical welfare. I'm not spared. 99% the fools screaming one Nigeria on this forum are coded Japa-nese who at the slightest opportunity would board the next plane to go live overseas. How they can't imagine actualizing those things that attracts them away to go slave away in other nations been done in an ethnolinguistic homogenous nations of theirs continue to beats me.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by femicyrus(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15
DMerciful:

you had 8 years of Buhari with chronic nepotism in favor of the north.
Cbn was pumping money into your agriculture while the borders were closed yet food became extremely expensive for Nigerians.
Nnpc was your ATM without locally refined oil but it was ok.
Now that all this narratives are changing in just less than a year, you are already crying foul
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by DMerciful(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15
Great analysis!
proeast:

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by bitwebs: 5:33pm On Apr 15
sad
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by kikake: 5:35pm On Apr 15
Hezzyluv:
The Nation doesn't look UNITED anymore. Na only God know wetin dey sub for east.
Buhari set the stage through his extraordinary religious and ethnic bigotry. In 1983 and since 2015, Buhari would not stop.
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by y3mi(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15
Honestey:
Agitation for Oodua secession is still very much alive but it can't be led by that olosho woman. Who the hell is she? Yorubas don't follow woman. The secession will be achieved in peace when hausas too finally see the reason why they need to stand alone as did Yorubas and igbos.
That delusional gloat has always been doped up on high horse to have personalized the Yoruba Nation cause into a Messianic adventure where she claimed to be the recipient of directive from a divine source. Even the blinded and the mute would not follow such figure or any one claiming to spearheader a liberation struggle. Liberation struggles comes naturally when the suffer-headed masses are truly ready, only then does a govt (be it capable or inept) takes shi!t serious. Even if those bunch of clowns were remotely succesful, I would not support them because that's not the way of actualizing such. Only the discerning can tell they were all put up to it, seeing it as a preemptive move to strike out any tendency for any group to pursue UNDRIP under Chapter 1, Article 1, part 2 which Nigeria is signatory to, amidst the increasing suffering, poverty and hardship. UNDRIP stands for United Nation Declaration Rights of Indigenous People overseen by the UN Charter and resolutions.

If this was her doing and hers alone, let her be fished out and locked up, but if she's a mole uses to achieve this to malign UNDRIP in people, then such pervase incentive may lead to what is called The Cobra Effect.

Nigeria is a cruise nation as Reno Omokri recently X'ed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by pocom16: 5:42pm On Apr 15
Yorubas barely keep secrets for long

Someone within their clan leaked it since..

If it is IPOB it would have taken a lot plus the area would be heavily guarded.. anyways na now them start

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by BanyXchi: 5:53pm On Apr 15
y3mi:

That delusional gloat has always been doped up on high horse to have personalized the Yoruba Nation cause into a Messianic adventure where she claimed to be the recipient of directive from a divine source. Even the blinded and the mute would not follow such figure or any one claiming to spearheader a liberation struggle. Liberation struggles comes naturally when the suffer-headed masses are truly ready, only then does a govt (be it capable or inept) takes shi!t serious. Even if those bunch of clowns were remotely succesful, I would not support them because that's not the way of actualizing such. Only the discerning can tell they were all put up to it, seeing it as a preemptive move to strike out any tendency for any group to pursue UNDRIP under Chapter 1, Article 1, part 2 which Nigeria is signatory to, amidst the increasing suffering, poverty and hardship. UNDRIP stands for United Nation Declaration Rights of Indigenous People overseen by the UN Charter and resolutions.

If this was her doing and hers alone, let her be fished out and locked up, but if she's a mole uses to achieve this to malign UNDRIP in people, then such pervase incentive may lead to what is called The Cobra Effect.

wow I have to follow you. I love your reply
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by BanyXchi: 5:54pm On Apr 15
y3mi:

pls what is cobra effect??
Re: Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State by y3mi(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15
BanyXchi:
pls what is cobra effect??
Cobras bites people in a kingdom.

Nobody is bold enough to kill cobras.

King can't risk/afford historians remembering his reign as a bad one where combras bites people for fun.

King offers rewards as incentives to any for every cobra killed.

Brave individuals start earning cool rewards per dead cobras till they are no more cobras in kingdom.

But soon cobras start to emerge again because some figured earlier that if there were no more cobras, then no more rewards, so they begun rearing and breeding cobras just so the reward keep getting claimed.

Point is -
A solution preferred in trying to solve a problem, eventually just made it worse. It happened with the bio/computer Virus and Anti-virus industrio-complex.. also industrio-military complex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.