Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) (24663 Views)

Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) / Chimpanzee Hugs Woman Who Rescued Her From Illegal Bushmeat Trade In Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by chieveboy(m): 9:17am On Apr 17
This is not mining
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by merits(m): 9:17am On Apr 17
LocalFARMERS:
This is how illegal miners mine and wash mined sand to get Gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_qppNFlu1g
This is tin not gold.Those black substance are tin very costly when you get it large quantity.
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by oluwaseyi0: 9:18am On Apr 17
LocalFARMERS:

They are two different thing

stop reasoning like an almajiri illiterate

how are they different?
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by mukthar2000(m): 9:19am On Apr 17
Person dey hustle legitimate hadly like this u called it illegal Miner? God polish whoever that call this guy illegal Miner.
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by jordyspices: 9:20am On Apr 17
Na wah tinubu to the rescue
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by erai30(m): 9:23am On Apr 17
Oil Bunkers will be bunkering,illegal miners will be mining. The North should dey their dey, and let the South dey their dey, but these abokis will still steal oil and then do illegal mining.
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Bettergoat: 9:31am On Apr 17
Extracting oil too is tedious
ezenna191:
I saw this in Niger State some years back. Very tedious.
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by oliverano: 9:34am On Apr 17
LocalFARMERS:

They are two different thing

grin grin grin grin grin

Una dey funny me for Nairaland walahi...

Both items could increase government revenue but I'm to believe that one is not like the other lol

Ire oooo
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by NairalandGOAT1: 9:34am On Apr 17
LocalFARMERS:

Where's the gold?

Na potopoto and artificial carpet grass me I dey see for here ooh!

Or maybe they are just washing their work tools after taking out the gold
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by oliverano: 9:35am On Apr 17
Daokwnfed:

Share to all your family members and make them greater than Dangote.

Charity they say begins at home 😜
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Bluntemperor: 9:47am On Apr 17
LocalFARMERS:

Bunkering negatively affect the environment

And what makes you think that what these illegal miners are doing doesn't affect the environment?
Please,think logically and stop bending rules of illegalities!
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Nyanabo(m): 9:55am On Apr 17
LocalFARMERS:

Bunkering negatively affect the environment

But illegal mining positively affects the environments, and also positively affects the pockets of FG. See talk
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Tijani009: 9:57am On Apr 17
oz4real83:
Are these people not equivalent to oil bunkerers, ooh I forgot, the oil is "our own", while the gold is "my own" embarassed
Gold is freely mined everywhere in the north, I served there and locals had gold mines without govt intervention
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Kingzmate(m): 10:06am On Apr 17
GOLD BUNKERING cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Skyehigher1: 10:10am On Apr 17
Asiwaju know that is why he appointed alake as minister of mineral resources he wants to curb everything
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by godofuck231: 10:27am On Apr 17
Good job , rather than stay hungry
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by peterboro: 10:43am On Apr 17
Everyday of the year they're mining this gold, and yet they're still poor looking a wretched.

WHY?
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 10:45am On Apr 17
oluwaseyi0:

stop reasoning like an almajiri illiterate

how are they different?

Why are you pained?
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 10:46am On Apr 17
merits:
This is tin not gold.Those black substance are tin very costly when you get it large quantity.

These are Gold miners not tin
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 10:52am On Apr 17
Nyanabo:

But illegal mining positively affects the environments, and also positively affects the pockets of FG. See talk

Yes na
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by ufotunang: 11:09am On Apr 17
Nigeria is blessed with mineral resources that can boost the economy and make the country to be good and better but bad leadership and governance has put the country in this bad situation
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by oluwaseyi0: 11:20am On Apr 17
LocalFARMERS:

Why are you pained?

not pained, just allergic to people that reason with their anus
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 11:27am On Apr 17
oluwaseyi0:

not pained, just allergic to people that reason with their anus

That means, you are allergic to yourself grin
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by merits(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17
LocalFARMERS:

These are Gold miners not tin
I did it before that was my business in Jos back then, that is tin.Gold doe sn't look like that it is tin

1 Like

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 3:38pm On Apr 17
merits:
I did it before that was my business in Jos back then, that is tin.Gold doe sn't look like that it is tin

Relax. This is not Jos kuza nor Tantalite. This is Gold miners in North West
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by ini4brandon(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17
LocalFARMERS:
Why pour the sand back into the same pot you are collecting for sieving??
Doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by merits(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17
LocalFARMERS:

Relax. This is not Jos kuza nor Tantalite. This is Gold miners in North West
Lamba
grin grin grin grin
I
Pity
Some
People.
Different
People
For
Different
Comment.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by XAUBulls: 12:02am On Apr 18
LocalFARMERS:

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 7:42am On Apr 18
merits:
Lamba
grin grin grin grin
I
Pity
Some
People.
Different
People
For
Different
Comment.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Pitty who

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Things That Women Invented! / Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong / Panic Over β€˜Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.