Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? (26276 Views)

What Anime Are You Watching Now? / Where Can I Watch "tango With Me" / What Anime Show Should I Watch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:15am On Nov 28, 2010
I need a new Anime series to start please;

My favorite so far are;

Death Note

Naruto & Shippudden

Bleach

One Piece

&

Claymore,

Someone pls recommend one along this line in terms of good animation, storyline, action, comedy and adventure,

Thanks!!

And has anyone seen Hellsing and is Hellsind ultimate a continuation like shippudden is a continuation of Naruto,
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by ogagusps3: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2010
^^Watch Code Guess cool shocked shocked cry
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by gokeca: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2011
how come nobody said Dragonball or Dragonballz or Dragonball GT,
I must say it might have them all beat

DBZ all the way
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by maurya: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2011
Hey bleach is the good one !
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by grafikdon: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Okija Juju, check out the following.

1. Monster

2. Phantom

3. Speed Grapher (It gets really weird sometimes but it is captivating)

7. Samurai 7

Look out for anything produced by Gonzo because they are usually top notch, no infantile bullsheet. Also try watching the original Japanese versions with subs and stay away from the repulsive English dubs.
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by naijanig: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2011
Are you sleek and snazzy? Are you single and ready to mingle? You now have an opportunity to live in the luxury of House 45 for a period of 55 days. The search has begun and we are looking for eligible individuals who are SMART, FUN AND ENTERTAINING .You must be a Nigerian or Ghanaian without any criminal records. Ladi, es must be 19 - 35 years and men 25 - 40 years. Log on to www.house45.tv to Register.
House 45 is a Dating Reality TV Show that will run for 55 days live (24/7) on the Infinity Network (www.infinitytv.info) and shown on 6 local TV channels in Nigeria and Ghana. It will be the biggest mingling of 20 sassy singles anywhere in the world.
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by Hedlund79: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
Well, I have to pretty much second the replies so far. I'd just like to add the Gundam series since no one has mentioned them, there are of course quite a few of them. I'd recommend;
1. Gundam Wing
2. Gundam Seed
3. Gundam Seed Destiny (Only if you really got into no 2.)

Much pleasure watching all the series suggested in this post, you're kinda lucky to still have all these series ahead of you!!
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by Feraz(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
I recommend Naruto,
bleach,
onii chan (very funny),
the world only God knows (funny as well),
sorry to digress a bit, who enjoyed naruto's fight with pain?

Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by firestar(f): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
My personal favourites:
Ninja scroll
Samurai X
Naruto
Boondocks
Pokemon
Sailor Moon

I don't understand Bleach though

Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by Feraz(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^^seems like you read the manga online? Good though!!!!!
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by Feraz(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^^seems like you read the manga online? Good though!!!!!
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2011
Naruto,High school of the dead,History strongest disciple,Fairytail,bakuman
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by Hardballer(m): 2:58am On Aug 07, 2011
Gintama
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by redevo: 5:14am On Sep 29, 2011
I like this show called Kaze no Stigma its pretty good. Gun x Sword was good to but there very short, Naruto is extremely long but amazing. Naruto is probly number one in my book but its pretty long. And i hate fillers. Naruto has alot of them.
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by ikechukz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2011
try 'Ibe the canon boy or sugar girl'.Heard it newly came out on dvd.
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by Otanashi: 1:34am On Oct 20, 2011
I have some great anime for you. My all time favorites are Full metal alchemist brotherhood, bestt storyline and action ive ever seen, always has u on the edge of ur seat and you're always surprised at whats happening. Also, chrome shelled regios, which is a really good action/romance thing with a great story as well. This is also another unbelievealbe series, not as long, but definitly a thriller. Theres like sort of a love square going on, so its really funny to watch how it turns out! felli+layfon all the way. you'll get what i mean if you watch! and then theres my alll time favorite, Angel beats. Its EXTREMLY SUPERR FUNNY!!!! ITS SO FUNNY! and when theres action its pretty exciting and epic. Theres also some really sad moments, but its overall really funny and good action. There's also a romance, the most dramatic and sad romance ever! And the ending, i balled my eyes out for a good 30 mins, so sad, you'd never expect it from such a funny show, Its a must see u definitly get emotionally attached in only 13 episodes. Those are the best to me. OHH AND SOUL EATER!!! EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC must watch these 4 definitly
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by brainiac5(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
If you ask me I will recommend Domain anime, its so cool
Re: What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? by amilebills(f): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. anime-kool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross BBNaija: I Am More Interested In Finding Love Than Winning N90m / AMVCA 2022 Nominees (Full List) / Learn Hopw To Play The Saxophone Within Three Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.