Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,847 members, 7,820,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian Police Have Increase Their Bribe Fee Due To The Festive Period! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Police Have Increase Their Bribe Fee Due To The Festive Period! (6166 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Have Increase Their Bribe Fee Due To The Festive Period! by purpleblue: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2011
After 51 years naija still de operate like dis? e no sure for this country o!
Re: Nigerian Police Have Increase Their Bribe Fee Due To The Festive Period! by ayex0001: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: Nigerian Police Have Increase Their Bribe Fee Due To The Festive Period! by tigerleggs(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
I paid N20 roger in Coal City State, today. FG should establish Roger Regulatory Commission - RRC, to curb arbitrary hike of roger.
Re: Nigerian Police Have Increase Their Bribe Fee Due To The Festive Period! by nex(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2011
My nephew was stopped on his way to the airport two weeks ago, he missed his flight, and also paid more than $1000. He was held for "trafficking in hard currency". We had to raise money all over again, and pay some money to the airline to reschedule his flight. THE POLICE IS YA FRIEND!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power In The Tongue: Its Positive And Negative Effects. / Someone Sent This To Me On WHATSAPP. / See This Leaked Conversation Between A Runs Girl And A Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.