Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial (15813 Views)

Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by God1000(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDInTfvMRY

Republican Donald Trump arrived at a New York court Monday, an AFP reporter saw, kicking off a seismic moment in US history as he becomes the first former president to face criminal trial.

Dressed in his trademark red tie and dark blue suit, the scandal-plagued 77-year-old could earlier be seen waving as he left Trump Tower for the Manhattan Criminal Court, where he is accused of falsifying records to cover up an alleged sexual encounter with an adult film actress.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/trump-arrives-new-york-court-for-criminal-trial/

3 Likes

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by God1000(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15
Criminal trial of ex US president and the first ever, Mr trump keeps making history, your past will always catch up with you one day, so be careful people

This man is going to prison soon, here's a country where no one is above the law.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by hslbroker2(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15
I just love this man for been funny

Meanwhile I sell iron rod, 10mm, 12mm 16mm
Payment on delivery

Check my signature for my phone and email

13 Likes

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by maxiuc(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15
grin

In Nigeria the laws are meant for the poor

There are things you see that will Make you think that Nigeria will get Better but the fact remain that there is no Hope for Nigeria corruption will only get worse

Ordinary Governor was caught red-handed stuffing dollars into his pocket yet nothing was done and he's still around the political corridors of power imagine, I have even forgotten that his full name is ganduje because Gandollar has dollorized his real name

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by slaawomirr: 3:41pm On Apr 15
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by DMerciful(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15
Trump is the next president of the US

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Offpoint1: 3:41pm On Apr 15
grin
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Dittodat: 3:41pm On Apr 15
God1000:
This man is going to prison soon, here's a country where no one is above the law

yeah right.

If all these charges were against an ordinary American, he or she would have been locked up for years a long time ago.

Trump has violated all court rules, abused judges and their families, violated all laid down rules, and still walking around.
In the US, the laws are applied differently to the regular citizens and the rich and connected.
Trump has exposed the double standard in the judicial system to those who thought that everyone is equal under the law.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by NaijaCover(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15
Following

1 Like

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Cetagohn: 3:41pm On Apr 15
Just politics

3 Likes

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Flame333: 3:41pm On Apr 15
in the land where all men are equal before the law I don't think you can find such in Nigeria you know the country you got...

1 Like

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by benjsniper33: 3:41pm On Apr 15
Free Trump

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Sheuns(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15
angry
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by EnglishUsa: 3:41pm On Apr 15
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Obakoolex(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15
Am gonna squeeze the judge balls when I reclaim my mandate...

60 Likes

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Oakenshield: 3:42pm On Apr 15
God1000:
This man is going to prison soon, here's a country where no one is above the law
I tell u but here dat dunce buhari is a free man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Moniya4Real(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15
You’ll go to prison before him. Besides, he is not even going to end up in prison at all, contrary to your wish.

God1000:

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Kelklein(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15
a country where individuals are not bigger than the institutions..

A hope one gigantic country like that is learning a thing or two
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Indelibleage: 3:43pm On Apr 15
We're awaiting the end result.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by orohbiro(f): 3:44pm On Apr 15
My crush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by viodemus: 3:44pm On Apr 15
Nothing but a verified racist insurgent criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by EnglishUsa: 3:45pm On Apr 15
Go with the power of inderboski bahose

2 Likes

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Timetravel88: 3:48pm On Apr 15
God1000:
Criminal trial of ex US president and the first ever, Mr trump keeps making history, our past will always catch up with us one day.

This man is going to prison soon, here's a country where no one is above the law.

See as your foolishness dey smell. At your shameful age you can’t tell the difference between persecution and prosecution.

12 Likes

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Jegustommy: 3:48pm On Apr 15
Nigeria underground father will never allow this to happen in Nigeria,aah American tuali O.
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Magnumproperty: 3:48pm On Apr 15
Naaa now you just dey come Trump. I siddon for house glued to BBC since
Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Dpharisee: 3:49pm On Apr 15
God1000:
Criminal trial of ex US president and the first ever, Mr trump keeps making history, your past will always catch up with you one day, so be careful

The reality is that you can contest elections from inside prison in America and he will win and use his powers as president to quash all his convictions

3 Likes

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Fiscus105(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15
Yet his rating keeps going up, atimes, electorates are crazy and highly unpredictable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15
So dem still dey drag Donald Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial by Glimpsetv: 3:49pm On Apr 15
Men, USA ain't playing. The question is, does our system here permit this kind of thing? Can we ever get to a point where a past president or former leader can be held accountable for any perceived or alleged crime committed?

The support some of these leaders get from the masses alone sometimes affects the ability and willingness of any relevant authority to question our past leaders. Imagine trying to castigate this governor after his tenure if found wanting. His supporters will quickly take to the streets to protest victimization and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIN0NtZUXo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floods in South Africa: Torrential Rains Cause 30 Deaths And Traffic Chaos / Uganda's Parliament Members In Serious Fight (Video) / 20 European Nations To Ban Russian Flights From Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.