Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South (10646 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe / Flights To Be Disrupted As Harmattan Sets In – Nimet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South by Faposky95: 7:23pm On Apr 15
Like I said, until we get the people of truth....all will be permutations like gambles....some right,some wrong.... that's the best of it
Re: Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South by Raregem9000(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15
We didn't experience any thunderstorm here in Ogun but sunny weather instead. The sun is three much
Re: Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South by dominique(f): 7:54pm On Apr 15
MemphitzDgreat1:
National Grid continues to collapse.

Because National Greed is getting stronger.

Aside Obidients, no one is holding APC accountable. Numerous Nigerians are just Onlookers...

Keep flying BAT, make my hand touch you first.....😒😏

I don't know why this photo gets me rofl 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South by Fearyourcreator: 9:07pm On Apr 15
Villa12:
Fearyourcreator the old man supporting APC. He claimed he's tired of his marriage. Baba cannot fix his marriage. No wonder he's bent on supporting APC since 2015. A political party that couldn't fix Nigeria. Instead they made Nigeria worse for the inhabitants.

Fearyourcreator why do want Nigeria to fail like your marriage?
K0ni dun fun e
Re: Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South by walosky(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15
Fake predictions and nothing like that in the South
Re: Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South by otokx(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15
Do they mean next week Monday?
Re: Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South by Tayomi37(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15
Weather forecast is called prediction so it can happen and may not happened. I've seen the topic since morning but decided not to check it.

It's happening now in Ibadan, serious thunderstorm with lightning but light wind as at the time of writing this
Re: Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South by TheGoodFellow: 12:02pm On Apr 25
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria / Some Libya Returnees Have Gone Back; Accuse FG Of Abandoning Them / Fg's Reduction Of British Airways Flights To Nigeria Generates Ripples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.