Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) (73666 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Would You Buy This Car For N10m? (pics/video) / Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by Yolat129: 10:17pm On Apr 15
Turkey police have the Wright to ask a nigerian what he does for living, but nigerian police does not

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15
Paulachino don cast

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by pretydiva(f): 10:19pm On Apr 15
Shey you don cast yourself ni? You go explain tire

1 billion naira on top car. What a misplaced priority

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by Confirmedzombie: 10:19pm On Apr 15
Why put such name. His name is PAUL CHINOMSO and igbo man of South East.

They like to do show off after they hit from drug business or yahoo yahoo scam even robbery.

He should be jailed for life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15
Yolat129:
Turkey police have the Wright to ask a nigerian what he does for living, but nigerian police does not
Na lie. Nigerian police even dey over do am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by gtown: 10:35pm On Apr 15
It must be one of those developers.
The money he used to purchase the car is proceed of either drug trafficking or yahooyahoo scam.
When the police interrogate him, I am sure he would not tell them he is Afghanieastan national.
These people can't just stop tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by MrJames007: 10:38pm On Apr 15
officialwdhtvv:
Nigerian man, Paulachino, who bought N1 billion naira Chevrolet in Turkey, he was arrested yesterday and detained by police in Turkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug7VcS98R84
Is this news? Arrested for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by maxiuc(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15
Naso dem cast Malaysia and Indonesia imagine spending more than the hard working indignes with visible sources of income

E don shelle go defend yourself second hushpaula

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by gtown: 10:42pm On Apr 15
LordBiden:
That name doesnt sound nigerian to me.If by chance he is then he must be a biafran citizen and most likely a drug mule.
na their way.
The name is Paul Chinonso.
You guessed right that he he is one of those Biafran drug mules and yahoo scammers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by toprealman: 10:47pm On Apr 15
He couldn’t handle the fame…cursing out Nigerians for whatever reason…
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3uiID2tggc/?igsh=NThoMXRqbnQ2cWVn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by YorubaDemonswag: 10:47pm On Apr 15
How is Paulachino naija man? All these useless people need to stop tarnishing Nigeria name, Paulachino should be either Brazil or Portuguese name.
Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15
immortalcrown:
Arrested for what? Nobody will click your link. Post the full text here when you are serious.

In a foreign man's land? He will have to show govt the source of his wealth. You dey think say na Naija where everything goes? Dey play there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by geewean(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15
If this is Nigeria,Ola of Lagos and Egungun of Lagos for done reach the guy house do their short video skit.

You go dey hear Ola saying " Cheeeeeeeeiiiii I cannot be poor"

Nigeria need revamping

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15
Olachase:
No be fight them just won ask him some question

Why them come dey drag am
Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by bentenny(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15
Even those that collected a bigger part of the portion of the loot didn't show off!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by Achoghim: 10:53pm On Apr 15
Least reliable? Chevrolet? Obviously, you know nothing about Americans cars
dangoteinlaw:
I think the real reason for arrest was for them to know who would be stupid enough to spend that much on the world least reliable car brand lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by MorataFC: 10:54pm On Apr 15
YeyeGbami:
Dundee united, find one safe carribean country buy parly and buy one house on the beach.
This team don suffer Nigeria people. 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by efemena5050(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15
This one is among some of the bastards tht make the whites to always view us as thiefs black man sense and foolishness....1 billion for motor wey for year 2030 go turn old model ....This black race I swear seems God dey vex when Him creat us .....this animal could HV gone low key or perhaps invest the money to benefit his home country but to him ....he need to show them tht he has Arrived .... thinking say him dey the useless country called Nigeria where people steal and pastors and musicians sing their praises .....I hope and pray his found guilty they should not send him to jail but rather give him a drug tht will eat him inside out gradually till deatjlh....
Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by Raskimonojendor: 11:03pm On Apr 15
Dumb boys. You scam people and start showing off the wealth. These boys don't even have 1/50 of the wealth of scammers from Brazil, Poland, Russia e.t.c. but na dem show off pass.

100% he doesn't pay taxes in Turkey but can afford to buy a car worth 1Billion naira. They think they are in lawless Nigeria where millionaires are made overnight without the government beaming search light on them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Apr 15
Nolevel666:

Go buy ya own naw

Especially as a black person

They will want to know who the hell you are for you to be able to afford that.

Unless you’re white and no one has accused you of fraud.

But you see black people own?

They must suspect you

bros, you did not answer my question....will CIA start investigating a black resident in America because he bought an expensive car?

can you tell me how many blacks resident in America have been investigated by the CIA because they bought expensive cars?
Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by efemena5050(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15
geewean:
If this is Nigeria,Ola of Lagos and Egungun of Lagos for done reach the guy house do their short video skit.

You go dey hear Ola saying " Cheeeeeeeeiiiii I cannot be poor"

Nigeria need revamping
Don't mind that dry idiot if I have my way I swear 2 second I go tear people uvula and combiums I go make sure them no fit papilate again mostly those insipidus glo glo giz
Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by sylve11: 11:12pm On Apr 15
Realfriends:
They think everywhere is Nigeria. 1billion on a car is a lot of money. Wow

It's the reason most Nigerians will tell you that they can't stay in foreign countries. They say this because they're used to the abnormal lifestyle they exhibit here in Nigeria.. lipsrsealed cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by Seunpapa65: 11:13pm On Apr 15
OGwales:
Mumu man... Money wey he for use build companies for him home country, create employment. Nigerians never learn

Let him rot in jail.
When you get ur own u can build the company
Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by Procashtips(m): 11:18pm On Apr 15
franchasofficia:
foolish boy.

You are not a known entrepreneur that owns a popular business brand, you are not a known sportsman or superstar entertainment celebrity and you are so foolish to buy such car in a very repressive nation like Turkey, knowing fully well that if you are picked up to prove how you made the money you won't be able to legitimately prove it angry

I am yet to see any celebrity in Turkey spending such amount on one car.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by emperor4love(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15
E no pass wire boys werey share fit be 6mdolls ,mk he spend 1mdolls for toy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by jojothaiv(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15
Toluabigr8:
In a saner clime that's how it ought to be..you can't just dupe or scam people and be rubbing the proceeds on our face....
For Nigeria to get better we need to make capital punishment for corrupt govt officials and Yahooboys....

Once you are caught like this for stealing or yahooing instant death sentence by hanging..
Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by frog12: 11:31pm On Apr 15
headline is wrong. it is CORVETTE. they need to find out which politician he dey work for grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by villa9555: 11:44pm On Apr 15
Why the hate comments - ?
Company wa produce the car , make them no sale again ?
Or is there any set of persons that are qualified fo purchase the car ?
Or is the car not giving the guy fitting ?
Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by Cmanforall: 11:52pm On Apr 15
OGwales:
Mumu man... Money wey he for use build companies for him home country, create employment. Nigerians never learn

Let him rot in jail.

Is he your government?

He's got right to enjoy himself as he wishes
Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by LookingFORtroja: 11:53pm On Apr 15
OGwales:

Let him rot in jail.
TF do you mean, is it your money, your poverty dey smell, wait till you get that money let me see if you will build any fk
Re: Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:10am On Apr 16
officialwdhtvv:
Nigerian man, Paulachino, who bought N1 billion naira Chevrolet in Turkey, he was arrested yesterday and detained by police in Turkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug7VcS98R84
/
I find it interesting that a brand new Chevy stingray 2024 is about $70k-$85k depending on options while a used 2021 Chevy Stingray in the hand of a Nigerian is $556k.

Who knows? Maybe he bought his own from the planet Jupiter.

/ grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.