Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate (26959 Views)

Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Abraham Daniels: Sacked Dunamis Pastor Blasts Pastors. Calls Them 'Businessmen' / Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by emperor4love(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15
Who even sent de Vera,just to help and boost and deceive others
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Lordsonempire(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15
This is a fake association. They are not speaking on behalf of NOUN.
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by IkeGod9891(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15
Acidosis:
Like it or not, if the MOG had let that woman go with her BSc in law talk, Paul Eneche would have been accused of planting a fake testifier and probably trending on TikTok. Nobody would have believed he had no hand in the B.Sc. in law talk.

Something close to this nearly ruined a somewhat popular/big church somewhere around Ojodu. I don't know whether it's madness or not, but some will purposely come out to say what God did not do, or blatantly make crazy exaggerations, all to what end?? I have seen someone come out to testify about being cured of HIV/AIDS (nobody cured, paid, or sent this woman), only for her to die a few months after.

Like it or not, if you come to ruin the credibility of my institution or God's name, walai talai, I will do something worse than this without apology to anyone, especially Nigerians!

By the way, this is an opportunity for NOUN as an institution to sit up and make amends. Most of the NOUN handouts and books I have come across online are purely world-class standards! However, the recruitment process is poor. There is no gain in awarding a Law degree to someone who may never be able to defend a client before a judge. What's the point, really?

Too many unworthy degree holders today have watered down the credibility and potential of many NOUN graduates.

So re u saying that Paul shouldn't apologize or what?.
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Jayhome24: 9:47pm On Apr 15
Enenche go chop plenty wotowoto on this. His cup don dey full small small.

This man lost my respect during the 2023 election a so called man of God and a so called leader stood on the altar of Jehovah and was indirectly throwing tribalistic missiles to Tinubu and his region forgotten there are many SW who are members of his church, it was a real shock.

Today he has dehumanised another person. "Adversary does not build character but it reveals it". The pain of 2023 election loss really revealled the true person of many Nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Ever8090: 9:50pm On Apr 15
Acidosis:
Like it or not, if the MOG had let that woman go with her BSc in law talk, Paul Eneche would have been accused of planting a fake testifier and probably trending on TikTok. Nobody would have believed he had no hand in the B.Sc. in law talk.

Something close to this nearly ruined a somewhat popular/big church somewhere around Ojodu. I don't know whether it's madness or not, but some will purposely come out to say what God did not do, or blatantly make crazy exaggerations, all to what end?? I have seen someone come out to testify about being cured of HIV/AIDS (nobody cured, paid, or sent this woman), only for her to die a few months after.

Like it or not, if you come to ruin the credibility of my institution or God's name, walai talai, I will do something worse than this without apology to anyone, especially Nigerians!

By the way, this is an opportunity for NOUN as an institution to sit up and make amends. Most of the NOUN handouts and books I have come across online are purely world-class standards! However, the recruitment process is poor. There is no gain in awarding a Law degree to someone who may never be able to defend a client before a judge. What's the point, really?

Too many unworthy degree holders today have watered down the credibility and potential of many NOUN graduates.
..."if you come to ruine the reputation of my institution"..it is not supposed to be your institution but God's institution except your aim is, using the said institution as your personal business ...

..."or God's name...".... I will do worst to the person. The name is not your name but God's name so it will be better if you allow God whose name is ruined to handle the person.

You see why we are having too many inspirited individual gathering and leading many to hell while they make their money?.. because tomorrow, someone like you with this your mentality will start your own madness with an unsuspecting crowd and you will take them on the speed lane to spiritual emptiness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by edungene7: 9:50pm On Apr 15
SavageResponse:

No one is perfect!
And who said so mistakes are quite different from known errors like you are felling that you are good at linguistic keep correcting my errors
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Agunesinjaweola: 9:50pm On Apr 15
lukency:
Which apology is needed? Who took her there? The reality is, this reflects the quality of products from NOUN. It's no surprise that the Nigerian Law School was hesitant to admit their underprepared graduates.
You're ignorant !.
Some NOUN Students are brilliant than yourself !
The Best Lawyers with First Class Degree mostly don't make it in the legal profession but Academics !
Most of the Senior Advocates of Nigeria are either Second Class or Third Class grades from the University.
Individuals should be treated as such but to generalise people or situations is disrespectful and uninformed.
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by iamtoofan: 9:56pm On Apr 15
pocohantas:
The man didn't act Christ-like a bit and if I didn't watch the video, I would have doubted such happened. It goes to show the level of classism that has infiltrated the church.

While it is shameful a graduate doesn't speak well or know the degree awarded to her, she already stated her foundation was poor. You learn grammar/languages easily in your formative years. Subsequently it becomes a struggle. Hence the saying "catch them young". He should have simply told her the correct term and if you watched the video, before the microphone was put to her mouth, she said LLB. Maybe stage fright, she switched to the popular BSc and went back to LLB when he mentioned it.

I bet she had the longest walk of her life back to her seat. Maybe a pastor in a neighbourhood church wouldn't have noticed if she said B.Ed. Sadly she went to a big church where the head pastor dresses like a medieval magician.

Yenyenyen ! as if we don't see you school-shame people here for ordinary punctuation, kini iyato yin

did you not tag john an agbero cos of his style of writing
hypocrite ! hiding under mods

1 Like

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by integrity16(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15
Acidosis:

True. But what about those attending NOUN with the intention of getting a good job? Should we ruin those lives because others just want to graduate and get promotions? Institutional branding is key. What affects one, affects all.

First of all NOUN was established mainly for working class students, it is unfortunate that young people now use NOUN as their last resort should they fail to make up the JAMB cut off mark to gain admission into their respective chosen universities.

Secondly, to address your question. It is not everyone who went to a conventional university to study law that can defend what they study at school, we have seen NYSC corp members from federal universities who cannot write their names nor express themselves intelligently, so the problem is the university system we have in Nigeria generally.

She being a NOUN graduate, I personally cannot expect perfection from her and also looking at her age, to my mind she only did adult schooling and the course she studied is relevant to her career progression being a DSP of Police.

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by purples25(f): 9:59pm On Apr 15
pocohantas:
The man didn't act Christ-like a bit and if I didn't watch the video, I would have doubted such happened. It goes to show the level of classism that has infiltrated the church.

While it is shameful a graduate doesn't speak well or know the degree awarded to her, she already stated her foundation was poor. You learn grammar/languages easily in your formative years. Subsequently it becomes a struggle. Hence the saying "catch them young". He should have simply told her the correct term and if you watched the video, before the microphone was put to her mouth, she said LLB. Maybe stage fright, she switched to the popular BSc and went back to LLB when he mentioned it.

I bet she had the longest walk of her life back to her seat. Maybe a pastor in a neighbourhood church wouldn't have noticed if she said B.Ed. Sadly she went to a big church where the head pastor dresses like a medieval magician.

Thank you for being sensitive to her feelings and to the level of embarrassment. I don't know why most people cannot correct others without embarrassing them.

4 Likes

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by enemyofprogress: 9:59pm On Apr 15
Amotolongbo:
To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Paul Enenche has erred big time. Let us wait and see how he handles the situation maybe with humility or usual pride hiding behind the “God’s lead” appeal.

Many of these “Men of God” have been acting “god of men” since time immemorial, the presence of social media is the one exposing them now.
you and others go wait tire. I'm a member of his legal team and we've advised him to ignore them, including those of you expecting him to apologize. All of you should go to court.

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by sharpwriter(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15
pocohantas:

shocked shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy Medieval magician keh? Una get bad mouth ó.

I didn't actually think much of the bolded, seeing it here has made me understand better. The shame in her mind walking back must have been really terrible. The sadness must have been too much. cry

3 Likes

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Eunoiaa(f): 10:00pm On Apr 15
Acidosis:

Hmm. You have a point.

Na small thing e dey take for Internet people to start dragging and trolling and flying with their narratives. They will never bother to cross-check the origin of something anymore once it starts trending.

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by edungene7: 10:01pm On Apr 15
SavageResponse:

No one is perfect!
she was termed a lier and not imperfect go and put on your thinking cap before you begin to change narratives
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Amotolongbo(f): 10:02pm On Apr 15
enemyofprogress:
you and others go wait tire. I'm a member of his legal team and we've advised him to ignore them, including those of you expecting him to apologize. All of you should go to court.
Is he aware of this your claim?

1 Like

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Agunesinjaweola: 10:03pm On Apr 15
Lanre1st:
She disgrace herself. Bsc in Law, she doesn’t sound like a graduate, if a Pastor can knock her out with a incoherence word, how is going to defend her clients in court of law where complex logic is put into test
Hee hee !
Have you eaten today
You sound incoherent !
She's not a practicing lawyer to correct your assertion !
You're defending a Pastor that read Political Science and established a Church because there's no job.
You have to explain how a graduate sounds !!
Your brother that arrived the UK with the PhD could not get a job because he doesn't sound like a graduate!
How about that ??
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Artscollection: 10:04pm On Apr 15
pocohantas:

I could have made the same mistake.
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by deltateam: 10:05pm On Apr 15
They should be ashamed of themselves. A law graduate doesn't know what she graduated with.

She said she graduated with Bsc. Imagine law coming out with science certificate.

Chai! They should disband noun itself.
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by enemyofprogress: 10:06pm On Apr 15
Amotolongbo:
Is he aware of this your claim?
I chose myself. I'm the chosen one
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Amotolongbo(f): 10:07pm On Apr 15
enemyofprogress:
I chose myself. I'm the chosen one
It is well with you
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by deltateam: 10:11pm On Apr 15
Acidosis:

Don't mind silly people like Pocohantas. Did Dunamis tell them they are lacking testifiers?

Same people here talking nonsense will accuse him of staging it with an illiterate.
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Segzy19: 10:12pm On Apr 15
Now people will be scared to do testimony in his church because they don't know whether the pastor will embarrass them or not....

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by jibrilELsudan: 10:13pm On Apr 15
Acidosis:

SO IN YOUR FLAT BRAIN YOU HOPE NOUN WILL MAKE THE ADMISSION PROCESS DIFFICULT JUST LIKE THE WAY JAMB USED TO BE BACK IN THE DAY SO THAT ONLY THE ELITE AND PERSONS WITH MONEY AND CONNECTIONS CAN ENTER RIGHT?

FYI THE PURPOSE OF AN OPEN UNIVERSITY ALL OVER THE WORLD IS TO AFFORD ANY PERSON THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTAIN A DEGREE IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR LIMITATIONS SO LONG AS THEY MEET THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

GOD KNOWS WHY HE MADE THE AIR FREE IF NOT YOU NIGERIANS WOULD HAVE MADE IT A MATTER OF EXCLUSIVITY

4 Likes

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by sunsweet33: 10:15pm On Apr 15
Many religious leaders lack the emotional intelligence needed to connect meaningfully with their congregation.

Many are also extremely misogynistic

And funnily enough, Jesus was the opposite of these.

ON THE OTHER HAND the people defending this lady are the same ones screaming that Nigerian graduates shouldn’t be writing ielts to work abroad. So, which way? 🤨
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by sylve11: 10:23pm On Apr 15
pocohantas:

That's a sting, baby. grin cool

3 Likes

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Amayabor1: 10:31pm On Apr 15
doggedfighter:
Maybe the dehumanisation will reset her brain.

It will help her sit her as*s at home and not do the thankless task of promoting another man's business with unsolicited tales.

The gullibility of these folks thronging these businessmen and their business centres make them cocky while their members applaud them.

Dunamis members will defend their daddy as always.

Why's Enenche looking very angry and proud in that video?

The pastor has apologised (at least, it just shows that he still a man who can make mistakes and he has accepted his wrong doing). The woman has accepted the apology. Move on!
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:42pm On Apr 15
sunsweet33:
Many religious leaders lack the emotional intelligence needed to connect meaningfully with their congregation.

Many are also extremely misogynistic

And funnily enough, Jesus was the opposite of these.
Didn't Jesus, a jew, compare a foreign woman who asked for his help to a dog looking to feed from the masters table or am I misremembering the story?

If this pasta had done something similar would you not call him racist and misogynistic? cheesy

You christians have a rose-tinted view of the character called Jesus in the bible, I dare say there's not much difference between him and this pasta.

1 Like

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by Diligence: 10:48pm On Apr 15
NOUN Students Forum: As a Pressure Group, U HV BN heard. The lady has moved on after meeting with her spiritual father post apology.
Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by sylve11: 10:50pm On Apr 15
deji17:
Obidense Church and their Pastor.. grin grin

BSc in Raw...

Which one be this again? grin cool

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by DOM7: 10:50pm On Apr 15
They should be the ones apologizing to nigeran graduates if this is what we produce if public speaking is not her strength what about what she studied? A police officer and a lawyer lack confidence? What are we supporting?

1 Like

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by fitinwell: 10:51pm On Apr 15
All i can say.. is Make this Money ooo

Money on it's own boost your confidence..,

You cannot talk down , a high powered daughter down in public anyhow..

Na only i never chop dey chop this kin embarrassment...

2 Likes

Re: NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate by biafranrealson: 10:55pm On Apr 15
Paul Enemche has recently come under public scrutiny for arrangee miracles and this time he want to launder his image .
Displaced aggressive strategy
To the Bsc law graduate,this will help to reset her brain .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell / Efolk: / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.