Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai (40446 Views)

FG Now Pays About ₦‎600 Billion Monthly For Fuel Subsidy - Rainoil CEO / I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu / FG Gets $800m From World Bank For Subsidy Removal Palliatives For Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai by Jackson105: 9:14am On Apr 16
villagereporter:

People like you are moribundly stupid and intelligently daft. So because you av access to free data you can come online to abuse people? You are silly plus being irredeemable fool. Olodo jatijati.

Mynd44 , seun, Dominique

Rule 2

Since your father failed to train you, you should be taught here.
Re: FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai by Jackson105: 9:15am On Apr 16
Scarcity234:

How can the bereft and dumb brain of yours understood it...

It's a further justification of the assertion that you're all nothing but empty cans and brainless maggots.

Oga shift.

Mynd44, seun, Dominique

rule 2

Since your father failed to train you
Re: FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai by Moniya4Real(m): 9:30am On Apr 16
So, i should agree with a terro..ism sponsor, whose unde his political nose, saw and did nothing either to avert or to bring to book the known perpetrators of the killings of innocent people in Southern kaduna.

SupremeSpecimen:

You're not even concerned whether he's right or wrong 🤦🏾‍♂️😭

When that your difficult neighbor you dey quarrel with tells you the building is on fire , disregard na 😔

Wetin concern you
Re: FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai by kingxsamz(m): 9:40am On Apr 16
Okay nw. grin
Re: FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai by Amumaigwe: 9:42am On Apr 16
Moniya4Real:
Watching as enemies of Nigeria will eagerly agree with him, even though they do not like Elrufai

Those enemies of Nigeria only support the truth whether it is spilled by who they love or hate. Truth is truth
Re: FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai by Lomprico2: 9:50am On Apr 16
AqualinaXYZ:
Still wonder why Dangote is not refining petrol

Them use diesel swear for am

Useless country governed by a desperate certificate forger

They told him not to. This country is a shithole period.
Re: FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai by Sunday2021: 1:43pm On Apr 16
Moniya4Real:
Watching as enemies of Nigeria will eagerly agree with him, even though they do not like Elrufai
if I don't like elrufai that doesn't means I should hate every Truth that comes from his mouth.
In Nigeria today how many people like Tinubu. Just go outside your house and ask 10 people if they like Tinubu. I swear to God if you get 3 people that said yes I will delete my account.
Re: FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai by occfx: 2:21pm On Apr 16
Ekaette1621990:
El Rufai is really pushing Tinubu to the wall.

Nothing concern Aboki with education 😂😂😂😂😂

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

North usually keep a strong man closer to checkmate and threaten any southern president. Tinubu style is to use secession to keep them on their knees. I won't be surprised if tinubu move to disintegrate Nigeria any day he feels threatened.

1 Like

Re: FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai by Kingrshd3: 9:44am On Apr 18
duality:

Then why did he declare that Subsidy is gone, and triggered the economy negativity.

Even at that, he and his team keep celebrating the "Subsidy is gone" declaration.

It's pathetic.

I understand bro..

But logically if he removed everything totally then the economy will be timed 4 worst because fuel will be on the high side and items in the market will be time 7 costly ..

He didn't plan well before removing it or announcing it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment / Obasanjo: I Am Not An Ex Military Man But A Former Military Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.