Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai (15045 Views)

I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor / Osun Primary: Aregbesola, A Godfather Floored At Home / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Dobodobo04: 7:31pm On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:
Normally Godfatherism no dey exist for Nigeria

Na fear fear Yorubas give Tinubu that chance

A frogged eye man from Guinea became their king

Tinubu has been doing politics since early 90s.

Just because you can organise and have capacity to build structures doesn’t make you a godfather.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Dittodat: 7:32pm On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:
Normally Godfatherism no dey exist for Nigeria

Na fear fear Yorubas give Tinubu that chance

A frogged eye man from Guinea became their king

Take your meds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by richiemcgold: 7:32pm On Apr 15
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Yankee101: 7:34pm On Apr 15
You hand licked UBA, don’t want him to criticize you, made your don a legislator in the same state and made UBA retina your deputy and commissioners, nominated and pushed for your cousin to become speaker, nominated ministers etc

So what is the meaning of a god father again?
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Heavensent01(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:

He can if he wants to

Tinubu wey no go school did it so why can’t educated Rufai do it

So Tinubu is also the reason your parents failed to imbibe common sense in you at tender age?

Cry cry baby

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Sapasenator: 7:38pm On Apr 15
Of course, you are too short to be a godfather!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by sterlingD(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15
Countryman is not amused

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by israelmao(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15
Kaduna is in huge debt,the $350 loan taken without clear-cut for repayment,Kaduna State grounded many projects abandoned,contractors not paid and current governor is grappling to pay salaries.
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by blowjohn(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15
Don't wanna be a player no more grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by BadMaster: 7:42pm On Apr 15
dude:
Karyan shi! He does not have the capacity to be the Tinubu of Lagos or Wike of Rivers. The socio-political landscape of Kaduna has not permitted him. It's alhim not having the opportunity and not about not wanting to be a Godfather
You can't even speak nor write Hausa, yet forcing yourself to.
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Izuchukwu70: 7:44pm On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:

He can if he wants to

Tinubu no go school? Na why Nairaland.com needs a blocking button.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by olisaEze(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15
grin

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by zebszebs: 7:49pm On Apr 15
Racoon:
Guess the no love lost relationship with his erstwhile godson have humbled him.

A full grown adult doesnt know the difference between "singular" and "plural"?

"*Have* humbled him".

"Have" how?

How many El-Rufai's "have" been humbled?

I will keep my eyes on you, the next time you make me correct you publicly, you wont like it.
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Donedeal1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15
But he is one already

His biological son in the national Assembly

His political son in the government house

His other one as number 4.

Haba of course he is a

Godfather.
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Rinoxy: 7:53pm On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:

He can if he wants to

Come force am na!
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Felabrity: 8:05pm On Apr 15
My friend getat

Who want be your godson?
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by obaidan: 8:18pm On Apr 15
dem dun cut ds one wings, e dey recap
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Segzy19: 8:20pm On Apr 15
Who be ds one?
Be like say you just enter nairaland abi..

AqualinaXYZ:

He can if he wants to

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by fredoooooo: 8:34pm On Apr 15
But mallam
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Slimlord(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:

He can if he wants to

In Kaduna, he can't. It's a state that has switched opposition already. If Lagos had had a change, it would have not been so
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by Haaland21: 8:57pm On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:

He can if he wants to

For more jokes.....sms .....elupee to 419

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by oyebanji(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15
Some observations:

The phrase "he does not want to be seen as a godfather" should be "he did not want to be seen as a godfather" to maintain consistency with the past tense used in the rest of the sentence.

The phrase "on Monday" should be removed since the specific day is not relevant in the current context.

The sentence "El-Rufai, said he has only visited Kaduna five times since he left office almost a year ago" should be "El-Rufai said he had only visited Kaduna five times since he left office almost a year ago." The verb tense should be changed to past tense to match the overall context of the past events.

The sentence "I want him (the governor) to learn and get the job by himself" should be "I wanted him (the governor) to learn and get the job by himself" to maintain consistency in verb tense.

The sentence "The leader should get good people to get the job done" should be "A leader should gather competent individuals to get the job done" for better clarity and sentence structure.

The phrase "no country get better than" should be "no country gets better than" to correct the subject-verb agreement.

The sentence "This is the first time El-Rufai would speak publicly since two weeks ago when the seeming rift between he and his successor, Senator Uba Sani, started" should be "This is the first time El-Rufai spoke publicly since two weeks ago when the seeming rift between him and his successor, Senator Uba Sani, started." The verb tense should be changed to past tense, and the pronoun "he" should be replaced with "him" to correct the object form.

nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-i-dont-want-to-be-a-godfather-says-el-rufai/?fbclid=IwAR1qCzK6ee0FTsUMJU2ZGKWd8m-J0D3tQlyzfSiIZmFtd5QBvutPjd3tuuw
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by ObiPandora: 9:10pm On Apr 15
And you open eye way h person wey no go school become your president!

AqualinaXYZ:

He can if he wants to

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by wunmi590(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15

Wike and other political godfather left the group chat
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by lukency(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15
Abeg who dey go interview this drowned man.
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by dude(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15
BadMaster:

You can't even speak nor write Hausa, yet forcing yourself to.

I assume your father is the progenitor of the Hausa language. Go Siddon and sharap
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by vertueptime: 10:33pm On Apr 15
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by HNICEARTH: 11:19pm On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:

He can if he wants to

Kaduna no be lagos. Even rivers threw out wike.

Its has been proven that lagos is the only state in Nigeria where godfatherism reigns supreme.

There is a simple reason for that; no be for my mouth una go hearam
Re: I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai by rigid123: 4:40am On Apr 16
In that perspective, an educated person knows his limits. But an overambitious and overzealous illiterate doesn't have a limit, he can crush and destroy everything to achieve his aim. Check those that occupied aso rock in the past 9 years.

AqualinaXYZ:

He can if he wants to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Not Working? / Ignore Ex-militants Threats, MEND To Amaechi, Others / Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.